Unban/Removal of ban/warn

Server you got banned from: SCP:RP

Your name in-game: Anubis Pfiefer

Your SteamID: 76561198891822681

Admins' name that banned you: Unsure

Admin's steamID:image.png.7fc0a12e3e6fbb0b21c71cbefc6a7002.png

Why did you get banned?: Pac3 Abuse

Evidence(Un-necessary):
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6JqDf2dntyx7X/d1337ggRyZ0S?invite=cr-MSxtV3csODgyMTUzNyw

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
To explain the situation, I was running around with a pac that at the time I didn't know if it was allowed or not, Nook stopped me laughing while saying I do not want to see you wearing that and to remove it, I thought that he was joking at the time but I guess not, After some time I hop back on the server and wear it and just run around, I end up getting stopped by the admin and told to take it off in the next 3 seconds, As you see in the clip I take it off and as soon as I exit the pac3 menu after removing it he ends the 3 seconds and opens the xban menu. It was clear that he didn't check that I had taken off and just ended up banning me.

Anything else?: Prefer to have the warning removed (That comes with a ban)

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

Neutral

From what you've said, a ban seems kinda extreme if you really only were asked twice.
Normally PAC Abuse ends in the removal of PAC3 access, and depending on the severity, it can be bannable.

image.png.a081edeb47fe4c6069a87535c63e54c9.png
image.png.7a654d6702183bb5561045d1c3dc82f4.png

However, I don't know the severity of your PAC Abuse, or the whole story. This reply will change if more information is given, and maybe some context/conversations were shown.

- I've told you in past not to run around with dumb pacs that are clearly not allowed on the server and you being banned is your own fault for not listening to other staff and continuing to do it since obviously running around with a catgirl pac isn't allowed  .-.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
11 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

Neutral

From what you've said, a ban seems kinda extreme if you really only were asked twice.
Normally PAC Abuse ends in the removal of PAC3 access, and depending on the severity, it can be bannable.

image.png.a081edeb47fe4c6069a87535c63e54c9.png
image.png.7a654d6702183bb5561045d1c3dc82f4.png

However, I don't know the severity of your PAC Abuse, or the whole story. This reply will change if more information is given, and maybe some context/conversations were shown.

Alright well an explanation, Never really got a verbal warning for having a pac that wasn't alowed (I assume) as this is really the first time I've gotten told to remove a certain pac model.

So I was looking at a few different pac3 addons and came across some to use, this was an accessory that would go on your pelvis, I wore it and thought nothing was wrong as it doesn't really affect my model and is just a piece of clothing, I eventually get stopped by nook and he's making fun of the pac3 model I was wearing and laughing about it whilst also telling me to remove it, I thought nothing of it and just thought he was joking at the time, I leave the server and jump back onto it and have the pac model on me again, I end up getting stopped by the admin in the video and told to remove it in the next 3 seconds claiming "I was already told to remove it", I did do so and he didn't even double check that it was gone after the 3 seconds had passed and went straight to the ban menu.

Thanks for the review m8!

Edited by Anubis

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

4 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

- I've told you in past not to run around with dumb pacs that are clearly not allowed on the server and you being banned is your own fault for not listening to other staff and continuing to do it since obviously running around with a catgirl pac isn't allowed  .-.

Now not 100% sure if I have ever been stopped by you for a certain Pac3 model that wasn't allowed on the server, Although I have made sits asking about Pac3 models and if certain ones were allowed before I wore them, Usually you were the person that would take the sit and tell me the full on answer, I don't think I have ever been stopped by you for Pac3 Abusing, Could be my foggy memory but I mostly don't remember anything like you stopping me to tell me to remove the Pac3.

Although I do agree running around with a skirt seemed quite stupid, It wasn't all that big but I hadn't been stopped by staff members I walked past wearing the Pac3 Model (They had Pac3 enabled due to previous sits I had been in with them having to do with Pac3). I have listened to staff about my Pac3 models and usually remove them, In this case I assumed nook was joking by the way he had said it. 

Thanks for the review, If I did end up doing something wrong here then I'll end up having to take the punishement.

Edited by Anubis

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

1 hour ago, Oil said:

so smt said to remove the pac3 and you don't then you're surprised when smt ban you...?

It was Nook, Going to be completely honest, It was difficult to know if he was being serious or not by the way he had said it.

I am more annoyed at the fact the admin in the video didn't check if I had removed it.

Edited by Anubis

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

It was Nook, Going to be completely honest, It was difficult to know if he was being serious or not by the way he had said it.

I am more annoyed at the fact the admin in the video didn't check if I had removed it.

you problem