FaxTurtle

Site Director Whitelist Application

In-Game Name: Joseph Servinsky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:545160861

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 12 hrs 10 mins spacer.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I am a platinum VIP.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I am a strong leader, I want to run the Site in its goal to contain all the SCPs and perform tests on Class-D with them.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director's role is to run the site, enforce rules to be followed by all, and keep everything in check while successfully keeping the site on it's feet.

What is the O5 Council?: The 05 Council is the head council of the SCP Foundation and all of it's sites. They are part of the Administrative Department and consist of 13 of the most powerful people within the foundation. Most of the members' identities are kept secret from the public.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

The Site Director is the highest authority on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist.

- Low playtime
- PlatVIP isn't a high ranking position, it's your ulx rank
- Short answers provided

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Along with reasons that have already been said by others (Low Playtime, could have a bit more detail in the answers to the questions), you seem kinda chill, though I personally haven't really seen you in leadership roles that much. If I remember correctly, over the past few days I have only seen you as Site Advisor on one occasion.

I would suggest playing more of those jobs, e.g. Head of Security, Site Advisor, Department of External Affairs etc to get more experience in a leadership role.

20 hours ago, FaxTurtle said:

Just to explain this, it's not referring to ranks you purchase in the shop on this website, rather its more referring to jobs like those I have previously mentioned (DoEA, HoS, SA etc.) or any other high ranking positions you may have in other groups like MTF Nu-7.

Decision: Neutral

Righty...

On 1/4/2022 at 11:09 PM, FaxTurtle said:

In-Game Name: Joseph Servinsky

So Site Director isn't the best first application to try and apply for, I think you have to be really confident and have the experience to try and aim for Site Director as your first WL. However, a key part of apply for Site Director and a good gauge to know if you are ready is if you are known enough that people recognise you. I personally don't but that doesn't mean much.

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 12 hrs 10 mins

So, for Site Director the best way to get Site Director is the 3-4 Week ingame time, Site Director is for players that are experienced and understand how the foundation works. 12 hours ingame time with zero known past experience is far off from getting Site Director. I recommend trying once you get a few WLs under your belt or are recognised for being experienced at one of jobs ingame. I recommend going for HoS, SA, HoEA, MTF Commanders (TRO doesn't count) 

I cannot understand how this got past you, and I must admit, this is a first for me. I get the idea that you didn't check other SD applications, which I recommend everyone does when applying for a WL. Platinum VIP does not give you any boost, 9/10 people on the server has platVIP, it's more rare to see VIP. nevertheless PlatVIP is an invalid response for the question. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I am a strong leader, I want to run the Site in its goal to contain all the SCPs and perform tests on Class-D with them.

This question is poorly answered I will happily explain how to improve this question, first of, "I am a strong leader" how? I am confused how you can prove this, since no experience has been noted down. Secondly, your second part is confusing, Running the site doesn't mean you can contain all SCPs, that won't happen, little detail but eh. Also, Just because SCPS are contained does not mean you typically control tests, if a HR is on-site, you really shouldn't be dealing with tests, nor should you even partake in one, unless you are overseeing a dangerous test. Be aware that performing tests as SD although isn't strictly not allowed, is however frowned upon. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director's role is to run the site, enforce rules to be followed by all, and keep everything in check while successfully keeping the site on it's feet.

I mean, it's correct? It's really basic, sadly I cannot tell you how I'd answer this question, unless I wrote it out, because I never got this question in my application. Seems odd but eh. However, I am going to do a stealy and show you Director Geiser's response which is as follows:

"The Site Director's role is to oversee everything that is currently happening directly on site. Having near full authority apart from the O5 Council, he is responsible for the safety and security of the regular operations carried out inside the site that he's been assigned to. "

That is the type of response we typically look for in applications for Site Director. It is clear, in detail and is correct.

What is the O5 Council?: The 05 Council is the head council of the SCP Foundation and all of it's sites. They are part of the Administrative Department and consist of 13 of the most powerful people within the foundation. Most of the members' identities are kept secret from the public.  

It's correct? It's decent. nothing really noteworthy to talk about.

The Site Director is the highest authority on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist.

For some reason, this is a common response. Site Directors are not voted on by O5. A simple check would confirm this is not the case somewhat. However if you want anything answered Feel free to DM me at nathan.#6322. 

He summed it up well, I suggest getting used to the server and its rules before you start applying for whitelists. Show consistant activity and if you also show positive feedback from people who have seen you RP then I would say you are fine. 

You got the balls to apply for such a high rank with that little time and I do respect it. I suggest if you wish to become Site Director in the future, then start an RP character as Site Advisor or Head of External Affairs Agent. Let those ranks give you the rundown on what to expect as a whole and to allow experience as site administration.

-1 in the end but dont make this shy you away from trying again. You still new to the server, just get warmed up into it and I can assure you that you will know what you think best suits you

On 1/7/2022 at 11:17 AM, Sam Kelly said:

Decision: Neutral

Righty...

So Site Director isn't the best first application to try and apply for, I think you have to be really confident and have the experience to try and aim for Site Director as your first WL. However, a key part of apply for Site Director and a good gauge to know if you are ready is if you are known enough that people recognise you. I personally don't but that doesn't mean much.

So, for Site Director the best way to get Site Director is the 3-4 Week ingame time, Site Director is for players that are experienced and understand how the foundation works. 12 hours ingame time with zero known past experience is far off from getting Site Director. I recommend trying once you get a few WLs under your belt or are recognised for being experienced at one of jobs ingame. I recommend going for HoS, SA, HoEA, MTF Commanders (TRO doesn't count) 

I cannot understand how this got past you, and I must admit, this is a first for me. I get the idea that you didn't check other SD applications, which I recommend everyone does when applying for a WL. Platinum VIP does not give you any boost, 9/10 people on the server has platVIP, it's more rare to see VIP. nevertheless PlatVIP is an invalid response for the question. 

This question is poorly answered I will happily explain how to improve this question, first of, "I am a strong leader" how? I am confused how you can prove this, since no experience has been noted down. Secondly, your second part is confusing, Running the site doesn't mean you can contain all SCPs, that won't happen, little detail but eh. Also, Just because SCPS are contained does not mean you typically control tests, if a HR is on-site, you really shouldn't be dealing with tests, nor should you even partake in one, unless you are overseeing a dangerous test. Be aware that performing tests as SD although isn't strictly not allowed, is however frowned upon. 

I mean, it's correct? It's really basic, sadly I cannot tell you how I'd answer this question, unless I wrote it out, because I never got this question in my application. Seems odd but eh. However, I am going to do a stealy and show you Director Geiser's response which is as follows:

"The Site Director's role is to oversee everything that is currently happening directly on site. Having near full authority apart from the O5 Council, he is responsible for the safety and security of the regular operations carried out inside the site that he's been assigned to. "

That is the type of response we typically look for in applications for Site Director. It is clear, in detail and is correct.

It's correct? It's decent. nothing really noteworthy to talk about.

For some reason, this is a common response. Site Directors are not voted on by O5. A simple check would confirm this is not the case somewhat. However if you want anything answered Feel free to DM me at nathan.#6322. 

Ok fucker you are neutral to every SD app can you just admit some of them are bad

55591732_2003867679909188_6663594102786883584_n.jpg.fac575e5db1945117ac43501dc9245c4.jpg