Section Ratio

cwrp lazy elephant guy mod abuse

i was doing my cadet training, helping the trainer go faster, did all of the training sections faster than the other cadets. lazy elephant with his physics gun flies in and tells me i'm wasting everyone's time, refuses to have a conversation, says he will ban me for 3 days and bans me for 4 days. he had a jedi playermodel and a cyan name.image.png.ffc56907f73144960ef1d5dc0170a927.png

Just to clear some things up with you because I think you couldn't understand me when I was speaking since English isn't your native language which is fine.

You and your friend were messing around all night and after you got arrested (which took a while since your friend who was trolling with you was trying his hardest to make life miserable for the CG who was arresting the both of you) I explained to you that if you continue to mess about I would ban you as it was pretty evident that you had no true intention of playing the server properly and were just being a nuisance to everyone you came across. And when your cadet trainer who volunteered to re-train you said you were giving him a hard time I decided to ban you which then after explaining I was going to ban you, you called my mother a bitch so that explains the extra day and the DTS warn. If you truly want to come back and enjoy the server 4days isn't that long just this time play without the intention to ruin everyone else's experience.

Edited by List
mistyped :/

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Didn't use the template aswell i believe list in his comments of trolling.   Also didn't describe the whole situation. 

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

36 minutes ago, List said:

Just to clear some things up with you because I think you couldn't understand me when I was speaking since English isn't your native language which is fine.

You and your friend were messing around all night and after you got arrested (which took a while since your friend who was trolling with you was trying his hardest to make life miserable for the CG who was arresting the both of you) I explained to you that if you continue to mess about I would ban you as it was pretty evident that you had no true intention of playing the server properly and were just being a nuisance to everyone you came across. And when your cadet trainer who volunteered to re-train you said you were giving him a hard time I decided to ban you which then after explaining I was going to ban you, you called my mother a bitch so that explains the extra day and the DTS warn. If you truly want to come back and enjoy the server 4days isn't that long just this time play without the intention to ruin everyone else's experience.

i was able to understand you when you weren't speaking over me. you mostly did that, which is why i couldn't understand a damn word you said. i called you a mother-bitch because you were acting like one. that guy wasn't my friend. i gave him a "hard" time by asking real and valid questions, which i did not carry on with after he gave an answer. once he gave a final warning to stop speaking without permission, i kept quiet the entire time. i followed all instructions.

1 hour ago, Triple said:

Didn't use the template aswell i believe list in his comments of trolling.   Also didn't describe the whole situation. 

how do you know that i didn't describe the whole situation? if you know what the full situation is, that's not a problem. if something is unclear, ask.

First of all, no template. 

Second, I dont see how this is considered admin abuse, he picked you up with a Physgun to get you somewhere so he could speak to you (So there is no abuse involved at all), now from both what List said and what you said above this the DTS Warn is valid. Even tough I was not there when this took place I trust List's decision, as List said even your trainer said you were giving him a hard time, and to be honest by the time this even gets checked by someone who can grant/deny this your ban is over. The ban in my eyes is justified and I see nothing wrong with it, wait it out. 

This feels more like an unban request than a admin abuse thread. 

40 minutes ago, Wanted said:

First of all, no template. 

Second, I dont see how this is considered admin abuse, he picked you up with a Physgun to get you somewhere so he could speak to you (So there is no abuse involved at all), now from both what List said and what you said above this the DTS Warn is valid. Even tough I was not there when this took place I trust List's decision, as List said even your trainer said you were giving him a hard time, and to be honest by the time this even gets checked by someone who can grant/deny this your ban is over. The ban in my eyes is justified and I see nothing wrong with it, wait it out. 

This feels more like an unban request than a admin abuse thread. 

the admin wrongfully banned me, is that not admin abuse?

7 hours ago, Section Ratio said:

i called you a mother-bitch because you were acting like one

Looking at the time you were banned, this wasn't to much before: image.thumb.png.4b99012c070a7a3699f78b70fdee367a.png

It wasn't admin abuse, he dragged you into a sit and banned you because you had no intent to RP, as well as you called him a "mother-bitch".

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

First of al you don’t have any clips or screenshots that could back up your claim. List does have evidence of you being a big minge. Second reading your claim i can already see that you have twisted the story to work on your behalf (with most of it not being true).  Third, all the reasons you have been banned for are valid as explained in the reactions above. And last i have full trust in our entire staff team and List has done everything right and he has acted like a good staff member.

Next time use the format.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Since as Henk said you don't have any acually proof of the "incident" (no your ban screen doesn't really count as evidence) ,you have zero ground to stand on. In this case it is a word againts a word and don't get me wrong but if there are more people then just the staff member who can testify that you were really not there to role-play and just minging, I don't see any reason why List should be punished, as he didn't do anything that could be considered a staff abuse or verball abuse towards you.

Lastly no format, meaning that you probably wrote this in the heat of the moment without taking the proper steps.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

-1 Mods are not elephants #stopmodabuse

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Denied
Lack of template given + List explained some parts of the story which you failed to mention, the ban reasons (NH2RP and DTS) were fair enough in the situation.
Wait out the ban and don't come back to mess around again

former ct 2245 bong