Common Roleplay Name:

Kato Hargraven

Steam Name:

Kato 🙂

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):

960300463_Screenshot2022-01-0517_20_55.png.25beed0878282c620880cf8c86b6bf1a.png

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 

0 Warns.

554126198_Screenshot2022-01-0517_20_55.thumb.png.f9499ed4d52568dbbf866d7ca57725fd.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I personally see MC&D as a decently relaxing GOI where I do not have to constanly be in some action but instead mainly focus on just maintaining my club and selling my wares. I also just want to try something new and also have something additional I can play whilst on surface, probably even as my main job on surface. 

I would very much appreciate the opportunity of being a MC&D Salesman

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

Marshall, Carter and Dark LTD is an organization which specializes in acquiring and selling very special experiences and objects to the very rich. It essentially is a club that was established and is centered in London. Due to their plenty financial ond political connections they are amongst the most powerful GOIs. Regardless MC&D does not show great interest in any great actions towards other GOIs seeing as they already have a grand amount of wealth and income already.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

As of my personal experience MC&D does not have great interest in raiding other GOIs or harming other GOIs and prefer to stay neutral. Their main focus is making money, and that is what they will do.  Also MC&D prefers to solve their issues without guns and violence but rather through the use of their minds and negotiation.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

Despite me having the ability to just silence them by assasination, I would rather put focus on stating the information of said person who had revealed the information as misinformation and false. Furthermore I would inform the next in ranking of said person who stated I am MC&D if I know their identity and GOI. If that person is one of my agents or bouncers, I would make sure they are silenced.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

I have read through it multiple times, and If I am ever unsure of the rules in a future situation I will just check them again. But yes I have read through the job rules and the Code of Conduct.

+1, I can't be arsed to do the whole format thing but basically.
- Nice guy
- One of the SDs that actually play and do good stuff with it
- Decent role-player and a fast learner, so he'd probably know the commands at the top of his head in like 2 days max.
- German

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif