Luka Aveyard

Luka Aveyard EP App

In-Game name: Luka Aveyard

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119823647

List of Warns:ztux-Es28NzwgywL3hEyh2x5VrGGfrWUqHzFHLyackgqaJYZrpBqbeNiOIsN6JIltbUTPz8s-C-btiSg9eBS5ILQXBYGbpoiTUBwX94d5CaZ0mdDx5ScuBc8pSHDtReHlMjXNNSY

Any Previous or current staff experience: No but I’d be very excited to have this be my first.

Why should we pick you: First of all I just really enjoy events, it’s a fantastic way of spicing up the gameplay within the server and can provide for many opportunities to take part in new scenarios, see new places and meet new people. I’d love to be able to create events of my own that could help others experience these new things, as I have lots of different ideas for lots of different situations. Making sure different jobs get to partake is something I believe is very important, which is why I’d ensure every different event would focus on a different group of people. Another thing I’d ensure is that roleplay is always included in some way or another whether this be the core of the event or simply a small five minute section, it’s what I would like to encourage others to take part in, even if only a little bit to make the whole experience more engaging. Ultimately event feedback would influence my event planning the most as at the end of the day, events are for the player base so what they want should take priority. 

As I haven't had staff experience before, I've spent some time familiarising myself with ULX commands but I'll learn better through practical application - of which I should be able to get plenty of considering I have a decent amount of spare time that I can dedicate towards creating and playing out events (as well as carrying out regular staff duties). I'm also aware and capable of keeping the level of professionalism that is required to be maintained while on the job.

Your Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfFr3fGd73wC8rVCAS9pTIOE_w8kU_8C_Kj304EH2PQ/edit?usp=sharing

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Yeas sure, why not? 

(big fat mince) 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

I haven't known you for a while, but from the times I've met you, you're one crying emotional bastard but you're a chill person.
I think you'd make a good addition to the EP team as well since you're fun to have around and brighten up the mood sometimes.

+1 
- Good event, would be fun to have on the server.
- Overall good person to be around with.
- Do NOT ask them to explain the difference between sex or gender you WILL fall asleep

- Plays league of legends.

Edited by Atilla Szellem

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif

+1/Neutral
- Pretty good person
- Interesting event, the pick a door part seems pretty good and reminds me of a scene in a show on Netflix I like called "Alice in Borderland"
- Don't understand how your character will actually have time to go out of eyesight of everyone and say the 3 phrases to disappear
- Will get shot/shanked in CDC so....
- Weird backstory where some rando that has a midlife crisis and then becomes anomalous?
- Reward better not be something like a GAU

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

and i will go into detail why

On 1/9/2022 at 6:02 PM, Luka Aveyard said:

Why should we pick you: First of all I just really enjoy events, it’s a fantastic way of spicing up the gameplay within the server and can provide for many opportunities to take part in new scenarios, see new places and meet new people. I’d love to be able to create events of my own that could help others experience these new things, as I have lots of different ideas for lots of different situations. 

while events are fun (if properly executed and if people know what they are doing)

you have no experience as a staff member, you are blacklisted from jobs which makes it hard for anyone to trust you. I know staffing doesn't require how you can roleplay, but it can get you more invested into the server and know how the playerbase reacts to such things.

From what i've read, your event plan doesn't consist of any major roleplay. It's more of "anomalous man in ovis appears omg for the 500th time!" 

I appreciate your effort put into the event plan, but it's interactions and knowing what type of person you are that I can't trust you with EP.

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

+1 Everyone be Autistic at times on SCP everyone has their moment's , but even still when it comes to RP you can RP and I don't see why you shouldn't have a chance.

Though the fact you play League just really needs to change like now

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

Honestly some of the people here just seem so disingenuous.

Yeah +1 Bill pill Event application CI might do a bit of RP then shoot for 20 minutes but then heavily critique Lukas Event plan.

Some of the Critiques are valid but they are only brought up because tranny.

also people who just say +1 or -1 without actually adding anything of value to the thread please shutup. Communities opinion doesn't matter so if you're not dropping something helpful for the person applying or dropping important info about the user you are just clogging the thread.

image.jpeg.cea4f78642ee557dd0efdebb2968400d.jpeg

19 minutes ago, carmen lfd said:

Honestly some of the people here just seem so disingenuous.

Yeah +1 Bill pill Event application CI might do a bit of RP then shoot for 20 minutes but then heavily critique Lukas Event plan.

also people who just say +1 or -1 without actually adding anything of value to the thread please shutup. Communities opinion doesn't matter so if you're not dropping something helpful for the person applying or dropping important info about the user you are just clogging the thread.

image.jpeg.cea4f78642ee557dd0efdebb2968400d.jpeg

did i ask

31 minutes ago, carmen lfd said:

Bill Pills event idea is not the best but Bill Pill has been a member of this community for longer than most people.

Hes an incredibly trusted user who has shown his ability to keep his head attached and not be stupid.

33 minutes ago, carmen lfd said:

I don't personally care for a persons sexuality or gender so I cant comment here. (considering servers history i can see why you brought it up)

33 minutes ago, carmen lfd said:

Yes it is true community feedback barely ever makes a difference, is it retarded that people don't explain there opinions yeah but what can you do. 

Event is fine and all but i don't want another Kabasch who acts like a monkey then gets kicked.

And so do other people, but hey its eventually up to Cameron.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Neutral

My concern with you is I only saw you play combat jobs and you are relatively new to the server. I don't really know how much you understand and are interested in the SCP Universe and if you can use that knowledge In-Game to RP. I feel like it is really really important to know a lot out GoIs, their goals, structure, how their relations work, the various God-like entities, the history of the world (the scp one) etc etc as Event Planner. When you prove that you know the Universe I will change to +1.

Otherwise good luck

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop

Denied.

Your event plan is honestly pretty good, but I often find myself bumping into you by pure accident on the server or hearing about you from others. Overwhelmingly, my impression of you is that you're a borderline minge and I can't trust you to have full on professionalism when you're trying to host an event at this present time. If you can fix this issue I would reconsider.

Please reapply when another EP slot opens up.