Damien

Damien's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Damiensjeem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462579637

Current OOC Rank on the server: Diamond VIP

What is your playtime: 2mo 4d 5h 53m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes i did

Do you meet the requirements: Yes i do

State all your previous OOC punishments  Upload it to   http://imgur.com and include the link: https://imgur.com/a/4MGTA5J (the one with VDM is pending on the Forums)

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 104th Major Damien

All Previous Ranks Obtained: 104th Major - CG EXO/CG T VC - 41st Junior Medic Major - MCC 2nd LT - 74th ADV R (COL) - 212th TRP

What should we pick you for Battalion: i think i should be picked because i have reached many High ranks in different regiments, in those times i always led my whole regiment sometimes when hierachy wasn't online. in that time i had to make decisions, and i made very good decisions, and not making very stupid ones.

during my time in CG i had to stay calm many times, because of the minging people, which means i can stay calm in any situation. the same goes for being as a 74th when i had to heal people, i stayed calm, even when people were screaming for help.

because of the time in 104th i have, i got my shooting and flank skill improved, i never was that good in combat, but because i am in 104th now, it got improven much and much better (the same goes for  CG, in there is also had to deal with many combat situations)

i basicly have proved in many regiments that i can be a worthy Battalion by leading in those regiments, and organizing them into the combat.

im also online in the early morning in the weekends, and also very late, every 7 days in the week, so i am able to do things, so the highest dont have to keep granting and denying.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Battalion is very responible for the whole base, they rule the whole base, not by only granting and denying stuff, but also by leading base attacks or planetary attacks. they make the decisions on the base and make sure the regiments are doing they're job.

in a mission or base attack they will lead with a voice amplifier (through comms) and tell the regiments what to do and where to go. the rest of the battalion will get into combat and help their supervizing regiment, or when some of them are not supervizing a regiment, they just help by pushing or flanking.

Besides that they also help to improve the regiments by hosting simulations and trainings such as mandotories and breach trainings ETC.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: i have been striked and demoted in CG once, because i did a OOC thing which is a mass prop kill in the cadet area, and the hierachy thought it wasn't something expected from a CG. and i respect that, i shouldn't have done that.
i also got demoted in MCC because i was inactive and forgot to do a ROA.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: i very much do understand that

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: they help their fine regiments they are supervizing, by helping them to improve in some kind of situation, on what they can do better. meanwhile they just help in combat.

when the battalion doesn't have a supervized regiment, they just get in combat and check out some other troopers on what they can improve on.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- hosting an open simulation.
- leading a event with voice amplifier.
- doing a satisfactory de-brief.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: both up and down to Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel and above.

Anything else: i have done many battalion apps, and now there has been a bit of a time between thsoe, i have in this time i have inproven, and i hope people know me more then before.

i think im 101% ready for battalion. and i will show that.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

My guy has tried to get in battalion a while now, i believe give him a chance finally

Playtime is great and has been high ranks

Only thing is you got recently warned recently for VDM but it got pending on forums and i saw the clip, hitbox of speeder was pretty wack

Neutral
Your a nice guy and past high ranks but my only issue is youve made multiple batt apps some you have closed and others denied. now its not a major issue but you do seem dedicated to want to get in but its more if battalion command think your ready is the problem.

Goodluck buddy - Sandy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
From my experience with you in 74th and 104th You have Been a all right Guy you seen to be responsible by getting CG EXO [Even though you left like 2 weeks later but oh well] And you have a good mic now which is good You have been A little Inactive since i last saw you but Other than with the right Supervision from the right Battalion you can become a great Battalion

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1
I know Damien for some time now and hes a really cool dude, he got some really good hight past ranks. Also has a bunch of experience.
Hes been trying to get into Battalion for a while now, which kinda shows hes dedicated to become a Battalion. Now would be the perfect time to give him a shot.

Current Ranks                                                                                                                                             

GM Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CG DD                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Reserve Medic         

Past Ranks                                                                                                                                                                                                                          212th Commander                                                                                                                                                                                                               212th Medic Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                               2x 74th Surgeon (LT COL)                                                                                                                                                                                                       CT 2nd LT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DU CPL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jedi Knight                                                                                                                                     

Neutral/+1

So for the most part this apply is fine, allot of playtime, some high ranks, nice diversity in regiments. 

But how its put together really trows me off, allot of lack of capitilasation and in some areas but not others and the colour missing on some places, minor spelling issues with letters being swapped around.

It just makes it feel like you didnt double check your aplication and gives a unprofesional look. However, your ability to make a application look nice isnt directly imperative of your ability to be a battalion.