CraftOfficial

"HOMD" Head of Manufacturing Department

In-Game Name: CraftOfficial

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609255865

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot): https://prnt.sc/26eft8s

Playtime(3 days minimum): https://prnt.sc/26efsxe
-Have your warns and playtime in one screenshot, so just do a full screen screenshot (I can't do as my computer doesn't let me do screenshots, and my phone can't do it in all one shot.

In-Game Level: 17, 77%

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes, I have.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Crafting ammo/supplies for Foundation personnel.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I'm probably the only one applying but, I like and support the idea of fixing and building/crafting things,
I loved the concept of the MaD in it's entirety. If I do pass this whitelist application I'll try my best to be an Active "HOMaD"

Where is the manufacturing table located?: 33 GRW, Entrance Zone. Level 3 Access+

Where can you find resources to craft items?: Warehouse 1A, search the garbage you'll find your recourses.

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):
Rule 9: Ask for their ID before selling stuff excluding the gasmask and "normal ammo"
Rule 14: Do not charge more than the normal price an item is allowed, prices can be check on the spreadsheet on sheet 4 "Item Restrictions"

Edited by CraftOfficial

Denied

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic