Crimson

Crimson's EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:

Crimson (https://steamcommunity.com/id/23482846378456/)
Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):

GM ARC Colonel Crimson / Jedi Senior Guardian Crimson
Teamspeak Name:

Crimson
Playtime on the Server:

2 months 1 day
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:196865925
Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

No
Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

7 warns and 2 perma bans 🙂
Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QXhOECqDAf-8heSjGB68X_TDIgkPCZHzp5j6DZSO7x0/edit?usp=sharing

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: 

No I have not
Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes I do. Event planners are expected to plan and execute events for the enjoyment of the community to allow people to have fun on the server
Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes 
Anything else?:

W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

+1 Is extremely active and has a nice app

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Neutral
Alright Starting this off Crimson Is a nice guy and is Active and a good Rank Though warns in total and 7 warns and 2 perma bans is  kinda yikes but hey if Jack can go from comm banned to staff i think theres a chance

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
Crimson is a good ARC and a great guy
Constantly active 
While 2 Perma Bans are a lot, the 2nd was under extreme circumstances in my opinion 
None the less i think he deserves it 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Neutral +1

So to start off, I dont really care about the perma bans. They were awhile ago and look at Jack (Stinky man). However I do like your event. Its cool, could be done completely away from the base itself and isnt the everyday thing I see from EPs. Along with that your Jedi event is.... Okay.

Afew issues from me. First off, the Jedi event is alittle lack luster. You might not of known this but Jedi and clone events are now sperated so... Yeah that might need to be fixed. Also I would of liked it if the cave guys mined into TR1 or something and had a completely different way to get it. Along with that you could of suggested a huge dupe outside MB and had it all completely unique and even better!

15 hours ago, Breatoking said:

Neutral +1

So to start off, I dont really care about the perma bans. They were awhile ago and look at Jack (Stinky man). However I do like your event. Its cool, could be done completely away from the base itself and isnt the everyday thing I see from EPs. Along with that your Jedi event is.... Okay.

Afew issues from me. First off, the Jedi event is alittle lack luster. You might not of known this but Jedi and clone events are now sperated so... Yeah that might need to be fixed. Also I would of liked it if the cave guys mined into TR1 or something and had a completely different way to get it. Along with that you could of suggested a huge dupe outside MB and had it all completely unique and even better!

Thank you for the feedback. I like the idea of them mining into the base, I will implement this to the event

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

Neutral/+1

Let's start off positive, Crimson is extremely active and has shown a lot of dedication to his IC ranks, reaching GM ARC COL and Jedi Snr Guardian, him reaching ARC has shown his competence. As a person i've spoken to crimson on a few occasions, however not many. Each time i have spoken with him he's been a nice chill guy, so i think he would fit the EP team well. His event story for the clones is very cool and unique and there is a nice bit of passive negotiations before the battle commences.

However, i'm not going to state the obvious about the bans, from what i've been told by people they don't concern me too much. From what i can see your jedi event is quite basic, as well as the new rule that for base attacks clone and jedi events must be separate. The jedi event felt to me like you threw it in there because you had to, maybe try and come up with a more enticing jedi story.

I am more +1 than i am neutral however i just think that jedi event needs a tad more work.

Best of luck Crimson,

Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

-Good GM member
-changed since ban
-Good sounding event
-deserves a chance

-Jack Michael Ward Haynes

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

+1/Neutral
The clone event is good
Reached ARC
Active

Jedi event could be a bit better
Although from what i know you have changed 2 perma bans is still quite a few

I haven't really spoken to you enough to be certain but if what other people are saying is true then i think you would be a great addition to the ep team 

Best of luck Crimson!

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

Accepted

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are the right person for a position in the EP team.

There is one more step though, poke either Camby or Stack in Teamspeak for an interview.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif