Luca,s

Luca,s Event app...

Want me or not  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve it?

Steam Name + Profile link: tpTheSilly

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE TrooperLucas

Teamspeak Name: Lucas

Playtime on the Server: none but I have played for 5 years on a similar server and was second highest Staff rank

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:580906808

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: yes was the highest rank in Staff 

Current Age: 13 I am becoming 14 on 22/1/22

Warns/Bans: none

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): we have an trader and but is starting to destroy and kill but we it’s one hero ho killed the trader Leader

Map:

Enemies, HP, Amount: BH Droids,1000 HP, 4
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Event Character Execution: go to caves and be there to further notice 
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: yes but its 2 years now

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: yes

Do you understand the responsibilities an event planner has? If so, what are they?: thay are making an planning Event for the communety to have fun and play

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?:no

Edited by Luca,s

-1 He hasn't played the server?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  1000 droids??!?!?!?!?!? he was 8 at vice manager on the other server im calling cap + cant spell community at 14

Edited by Kodi

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Doesn't  meet requirements, no story, really odd information and 100 normal droids is maybe a bit much???? maybe???? 

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

Doesn't  meet requirements, no story, really odd information and 100 .normal droids is maybe a bit much???? maybe???? 

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

-1 No requirements and where is that event my man

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

does not reach play time requirement.
You are a bit young.
I recommend playing the server and talk to people before you apply for a trusted staff rank. Because we don’t know you at all. 

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

I'm sorry mate but there's not much here to work off. There's no actual plan, you've only just joined the server. Maybe wait a little bit to see how events are done and reapply in a few months

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

You have no story at all and are a very low rank most likely just joined
Sorry buddy but if its true props for being Vice Manager at 8 lmao

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

Denied

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are not the right person for the EP team at this moment in time.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks time or when EP applications re-open.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif