ACEF

ACEFs Staff App

+1

Incredible guy very easy to talk to that will definitely help him out with this and being ST vice commander will help him with the other aspects of the role 

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

On 1/18/2022 at 10:34 PM, Hazard said:

+1
chill guy + High rank in ST which takes alot of time to achieve and has to deal with mingy ST's which takes alot of patience

Accepted

contact @Lewis or @Wolf Varemfor your ulx rank and ts/ discord role

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

meh… he’s ok I guess…. Don’t see what the fuss is about.

Honestly though don’t think there is anyone I’d trust more than Acef!

Amazing guy, great friend and clearly puts a lot of time and effort into the server with Troop, Sith and also with other people playing.

From what I have seen likes to put 110% into everything he does!

Accepted.

Congratulations! the Server Management Team has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff, please contact a member of SMT via Teamspeak for further steps.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif