Oswald Bruner

Safe Class SCP Suggestion for V7

SCP-3671

Be sure to check the last page for technical details!

This is an SCP I am suggesting to be added with V7. One of the most highly suggested things for LCZ on Maurice's graph was more SCPs. This SCP in particular would add to the SCPs that are stored in small rooms like SCP-500 and SCP-1025. Not only would it add more potential for research, it would also be easy to add. Seeing as it is what I consider to be a "staple" SCP, it would be recognized and appreciated 
by the playerbase en masse.

SCP-3671 is a standard-size, generic brand cereal box. Each day, at 6:30 AM local time, a new plastic bag of cereal objects will manifest inside it, replacing the previous bag and its contents if they have not been removed. Its packaging will also change to match the new contents.

Following Incident 2018-03-13, SCP-3671 is to be stored in a medium-security storage locker in Site 19, storage wing K-14. Its appearance and contents are to be photographed and documented daily, and any harmful substances within disposed of appropriately.

Test records for SCP-3671

Date: 2018-02-22
Label: Strawberry Squares
Contents: Square wheat pieces, pink in colour and strawberry flavoured.
Notes: N/A

Date: 2018-03-05
Label: Bacon Blast
Contents: Bacon-flavoured corn puffs. Taste was described as "unusual, but not unpleasant."

Date: 2018-03-12
Label: Choco Chunks
Contents: Granola pieces covered in milk chocolate.
Notes: Dr. Frank Wright accidentally tore the box while removing the plastic bag inside.

Date: 2018-03-13
Label: Fuck you. I give you cereal every single day and this is how you repay me?
Contents: Razor blades.
Notes: First recorded instance of SCP-3671 manifesting non-food objects.

Date: 2018-03-15
Label: Seriously man, you're an ass. The least you could do is apologize.
Contents: Assorted push pins and tacks.

Date: 2018-03-20
Label: What do you call a box of grains that goes on a killing spree because somebody couldn't be bothered to open it carefully?
A cereal killer!
Seriously though, I hate you.
Contents: Bullets of various calibers.

Date: 2018-03-25
Label: Alright, I'm tired of ranting at you guys. Accidents happen, even if you could have dealt with this one better. What do you say we go back to being friends?
Contents: Corn flakes. Testing revealed them to contain lethal amounts of cyanide.

Date: 2018-03-26
Label: Shit, I was sure you'd fall for that one.
I still hate you, by the way.
Contents: Pieces of military-grade plastic explosive.

Date: 2018-04-02
Label: I will murder you, Frank. I will find out where you live and I will slit your goddamn throat while you sleep. You will pay for what you did to me, just you wait.
Contents: Various human teeth. Found to match those of Dr. Wright in both shape and genetic material.
Notes: Dr. Wright requested, and was granted, a security detail. However, SCP-3671 is currently not believed to be capable of acting upon the threats given.

Technical details! Boy oh boy!

What model will it use? 
models/foodnhouseholditems/kellogscornflakes.mdl
Don't worry, it is bulletproof.

What will it do?

Please note that all of the effects will NOT cause your HP to go above 100, or your armor above 50.

Cereal Effects:

Spoiler

Strawberry Square Cereal: The label reads "Strawberry Squares". You pour a few into your hand and eat them. You can't help but smiling.
+10 HP

Bacon Blast Cereal: The label reads "Bacon Blast". You toss a few of the bacon corn flakes in your mouth. Kinda weird, but not bad either.
+10 Armor

Choco Chunks: The label reads "Choco Chunks", now we're talking. You grab a large handful and gobble them down, relishing in their great taste. You feel sluggish after, but it was worth it.
+20 HP and -10% or -5% movement speed penalty for 3-5 mins.

Razor Blades: The label reads "Fuck You", for some reason this box of cereal is pissed. You look inside and see razor blades. Minorly wigged out, you back away and carry on.
No effect

Push Pins and Tacks: The label reads "You could at least apologize". For what, you are uncertain, and after a peek inside you see lots of pins and needles. Deciding you'd rather not eat them, you walk away.
No effect

Bullets: The label reads "Seriously though, I hate you". Perplexed by what you could've done to this poor box of cereal, you look inside and see a large array of bullets. It's not tasty, but it is useful.
+30 rifle and pistol ammo

Cyanide Corn Flakes: The label reads "What do you say we go back to being friends?". You look inside and find some regular, boring cornflakes. Soon after seeing this you get hit with the powerful smell of almonds. Remembering that cyanide reeks of almonds, you would rather not eat them.
No effect, OR there could be a small chance where you eat them and, y'know, die.

Military C4: The label reads "I still hate you, by the way". You have a peek inside and see that it is full of C4. You slowly back away from the cereal box, and begin running away from the homicidal cereal.
No effect

The last log containing teeth will not be included, as it is character specific and pertains to a single researcher that doesn't even exist.

It would be pretty easy to steal code from SCP-1025 for the implementation of this as well.

Adding new types of cereal could also be an option. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but maybe some more things that affect the player would be cool to see. Blindness, death, HP, armor, movement speed, etc.

would be nice to have another SCP like this: For some reason, I thoroughly enjoy these kinds of SCPs more than the alive and more "baisc/generic" creepy SCPs

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

1 hour ago, Royal said:

Nice suggestion but SMT look here every blue moon so it will probably be forgotten( or stay pending for 2 years).

Person: Has suggestion
SMT: Go suggest it on forums
Person: Suggests on forums
SMT:                                                 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
8 hours ago, Royal said:

SMT look here every blue moon so it will probably be forgotte

mention harland :troll:

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel