sandy.tm

Sandys 3rd Staff app

Copy & paste the following template into your staff application and answer all required questions to the best of your ability.

In-game name(s): Jedi Scout Sand/ GM 2nd LT Sandy

Steam Name: Sandy™

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞76561198286263582//STEAM_0:0:162998927

Age when applying: 15 (16 in a month)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland GMT — Greenwich Mean Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 1w 5d 6h 30m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: GM 2nd LT Jedi Scout Platvip PAC3 Cartel/Pirate bundle

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: taken 2 breaks for a week or so

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  

https://imgur.com/ixZtME0

State the role of staff on the server: Event Planner

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Event planner on CWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would Look at logs if they have given me the name and i would check and if true would tp to the Person and ask them if they did and if there lying well logs have proof

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would tp to battalion and ask them to send a trainer

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: this could just be lag and not there fault its handeld by IC

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: i would do nothing as its IC 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: i would ask them to check the server rules on the fourms and will go from there

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i would Warn them for there actions and if they keep going in ooc chat i would mute them for a while but if there harrasing people in game i would kick them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): i belive i am a Good option For Staff because of my current dedication to the server. and i feel i am reliable Being in the server. I have achived the rank of event planner which is a form of staff and previous high ranks as battalion colonel so i am still going to be active on the server. im still going to be dedicated to the server and with staff will encourage me to be on even more then i already am wich is good IC and OOC

I Know how hard Staff is as there are constant claims to be taken and such and i feel i can balance in between events for claims which is good as i am on daily. I know how to deal with sits too and i feel i would be a good addition to the team if i get offered the chance. and let the Server run smoothly As it always has been. Staffs #1 Priority is keeping the server Fun and Enjoyable to play with no disturbances and i will Strive to Maintain the servers problems at bay and be a good staff member. As i have Experience of being ep i can already know how to deal with Sits and The Rules so i belive i will be a fast learner and will help out the staff team even more with my EP Experience and Knowlage of ULX perms. Which will make it easy for whoever is mentoring me to speed up the process a little.

Anything else?: Thank you for reading me app 🙂 Edit note: Lewis Approved for this edit

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral

You are an EP so you know how to do practically most staff stuff

Had a pretty high rank as Batt COL and did decently well while there

During the most recent war-games at the end in front of around 50 people you gave yourself an admirals pistol and killed a Field Marshal even if this was funny this would have most likely led to a staff tier if you were staff at the time.

Good Luck!

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

High Ranks in Batt

EP so knows ULX 

i mean its Sandy very based

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

As a person you're great, and you're also great for the EP team. However...

I can't justify the need to be both EP and staff, in the past people don't balance it well and resign from one in the end. If you really want staff, resign from EP and that'll change my opinion. 

Also your answers from a staff members point of view are quite vague and short, you also didn't read the 'State the role of staff on the server:' question properly.

None the less, great guy and would be a good pick for the future but you need to decide what you want in my opinion. 

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Neutral/+1

You are a cool guy and you definetly have ULX/SAM experience since you are a EP but the reason for the neutral is just as Ron said, people try to balance both EP and Staff at the same time but they end up in resigning from one. If you get accepted feel free to prove me wrong and show me you can balance both! 

Good Luck 

+1/Neutral

-Very mature

-Had high ranks and handled them well

-EP so undersands ULX

-Active and decent playtime

-You are a great guy and i even though you would be an exelent member in the staff team, im not sure that being EP and staf is a good thing as you end up resigning from one or the other in the end and it is also hard to put the same effort into both at the same time.

Overall i feel that you could and would be a great staff member 🙂

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

+1/Neutral
I feel like you would do amazing as a staff member, as you already have experience with ULX, you've been in high ranking positions before, and such. However I'm not sure if you're quite ready to balance Staff, EP, Clone & Jedi all at the same time.
Good luck.

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager