Czech Republic UTC+01:00

Can you speak and type English fluently:
I would say so

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
1mo 4d 9h 36m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
GM EXO, CG DD, Reserve Medic, Apprentice + Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I do own microphone and I preffer speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
11.07.2021, 2 small breaks when I was sick, 1 bigger when I was moving to new flat

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I am on teamspeak daily and I visit forums on weekly basis.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
None.
2cOSzMc.png

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff makes sure no rules are being broken and everyone can enjoy the game.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I have read them multiple times and I would say that I mostly understand them.

List of all previous server staff experience:
I have owned 5 CS:GO servers that I managed for over 2 years. I also was an admin on some CS 1.6 servers when I was still a kid.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would cloak myself, TP to said player and see if he is killing other clones right now. Then check logs and warn him if it is true.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would inform battalion/highest rank on base to send someone over to the cadet area. If nobody comes, I would TP NCO to do the trainig.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
If it really was accident (which happens even to the best of us), I would not get involved and let CG handle it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
As a higher ranking clone, I do not get saluted very often and it does not bother me, so I would let it slide.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
FailRP is still FailRP, so he should be warned.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would tell them to make a complaint on forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I would begin with the fact that I am really active and since I work from home, I can get on almost whenever it is needed. The fact that I do not study anymore means that I will not need to take time off for studying/taking extra exams. Once my shift ends after 8 hours, I am ready to spend my time on the server.
In the 6 months, I became a high ranking member of the Galactic Marines. I have had double excellent every week, never got striked or demoted and you can expect from me getting excellent every week as a staff member as well.
From my past experience I have as staff on Counter Strike servers, I know how to deal with misbehaving players. Not only was I doing admin stuff, I also owned my own server where I had to show everyone that I have the competence needed to make big decisions. It also gave me a lot of experience in using admin commands and decision making when punishing players or deciding on which direction the servers are gonna go.

Usually I get on the server before and after peak hours when staff is mostly not on or is away from the keyboard so I definitely could fill the “empty” time slots also because I am in a different time zone than the United Kingdom.

People who know me can say I am a non-conflict type of a person, I can get the job done and I do not ever play favourites.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you will at least consider me.

+1
Jezis is a cool guy
From what i hear he is doing very well as EXO
Would make a great member of the staff team

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

Previous experience, no warns and decent answer to questions. Good luck.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

Everything has been said already.

Would love to see you in staff 

Goodluck sir o7

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

Accepted
You have been accepted, please contact a member of SMT to sort you out with a mentor.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager