Archer

Archer's Staff Application

In-game name(s): 
CE PFT Sr Medic Colonel Archer,  Jedi Initiate Archer

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): https://www.steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A0%3A431238619/

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, But my voice can become Slurred sometimes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 7mo 4w 18h 34m {At 05/02/22, 18:30}

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
Combat Engineers Colonel
Senior Medic
Jedi Initiate
Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
Yes, I own a Working Microphone, Though it may become Glitchy if my Internet is slow or I am playing other games.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
I joined CWRP on 15/02/20 and have only taken an Estimated Month and a half of Small LOAs to play other games.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I am Constantly on the TS3 Channel and Frequently check the Discord and Forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
[Warns] https://imgur.com/mtvF0wa
[Time] https://imgur.com/iePeMa9

State the role of staff on the server:
The Role of a Staff Member is to keep Order from Troublemakers of the Community and Assist the Players with Spawning and Equipping Members with their Needed Equipment.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I have read through the Server Rules and I have become Familiar with Many of them.

List of all previous server staff experience:
Gamemaster [ I ain't saying the name}

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I completely understand that behaving inappropriately inside Staff can receive a Demotion.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would first take the Claim, and ask the Claim-Maker if they have any Evidence, I would then open BLOGs to Confirm the Case, I would then TP the Member to the Staff Room and Warn then for RDM {Or MRDM if it was above 3}, I would than Release them [If it was not MRDM}.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would first PM a Battalion Member [Or Highest Ranking] to Call an NCO+ to the Cadet Area, if the Battalion Member or the NCO ignores the Call, I would then Teleport an NCO+ to the Cadet Area and Ask him to train a Cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
 If the CT Accidently shot someone while trying to safety their Weapon isn't them trying to RDM, I would leave this to be more an IC situation and I would Slide a PM to the CT telling him not to do it again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
  If on my SOD Role, I would not care. and on my IC Job, I would just tell them to salute 2nd LT+

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
 I would tell them to read the Rules specifically the Part at the Bottom where it says "JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN’T WRITTEN IN THE RULES DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT DETRIMENTAL TO THE RP" - Spades

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
 I would tell the Player to leave an Unwarn/Unban Request on the Forums, I would send them a link to the Page, and after this and they still continue to argue, I would Gag/Mute them.
Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe That I should become a Member of the Werewolf Community Staff Team due to my Time on the Server {2 Years}, I have helped Multiple EPs and many Members of the Community on what is allowed and what is not, I have also helped in many Main Storyline Events.

Hello, I'm Ellis better known as Archer, I have played CWRP from 15/02/20 and Have continued to play it for 2 Years, I am Fairly known by the Majority of the Community from my Many former Roles [Battalion and CT DCPL], I have also Aspired to be a Member of the Staff team when I joined, With this, I am also a Year 11 Student that is Preparing for GCSEs and Other Tests.

I have outstanding Activity and Performance, Spending up to 6 Hours a Day on CWRP{During a Normal School Week}, I actively Play each Event and Perform my Regimental Duties, I have been Given Responsibilities to perform extreme Tasks {Such as Surgery Trainings, Voice AMP and ETC:}, And on multiple occasions I have been given Temporary ranks of a Higher Rank to help out the Regiment.
I also have Experience with the SAM menu with being a Member of a Staff Team on another Server, as well as having to assist EPs in Judgements.

In Conclusion, I am an adequate and Experienced Member of the CWRP Community and am Ready to take on a Staff Position, I am more than ready for the Large Task ahead, Lets hope it's a Sweet one.

Thanks for Reading my Staff Application, Have a Good Day!

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

-1 "I believe That I should become a Member of the Werewolf Community due to my Time on the Server"

Edited by Fusion365

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Archer is active and knows the rules very well would be good

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Don't think you're quite there yet and ready for staff, time on the server is one thing but knowing the right thing to do in a sit is another. Nonetheless  good luck.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

Archer is probably more than ready, he's been here for quite some time I believe even before me and out shown most people being in battalion when it actually meant something, I think he should get given a trial at least .

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

-1 only cause banshee gave a +1

image0.thumb.png.2ff3bafcc03b6075a6a883d7dafe88bc.png502579957_unknown(3).thumb.png.c84e94219649f13094e6e8a7dcf930d7.png

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

4 hours ago, Mojave0161 said:

-1 only cause banshee gave a +1

image0.thumb.png.2ff3bafcc03b6075a6a883d7dafe88bc.png502579957_unknown(3).thumb.png.c84e94219649f13094e6e8a7dcf930d7.png

hang yourself

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Not sure ready for staff just as i seem to catch you being immature. And i haven't heard great things and what wanted said.

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

On 2/7/2022 at 10:11 PM, Peep - FLASH said:

Not sure ready for staff just as i seem to catch you being immature. And i haven't heard great things and what wanted said.

Arent you the guy that always used to cry in sits for Coco?????? Lol

Neutral
You're one of the most active people in CE, with no doubt sort of carrying your regiment. I believe that it shows a lot of commitment to the position that you're in, and I'm sure that you would show the same commitment in staff. I'm unsure though of how you would act in staff as you easily get annoyed at a lot of things.
Good luck

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager