501st LT Arrow Jedi Healer Arrow

Steam Name:

Arrow

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:564562655

Age when applying:

17 Years Old

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
I currently am living in spain and my time zone is  GMT+1                                                                                         

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

I Have 2 months 1 week 15 hours and 53 Minutes!

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Battalion CPT GM Jr Medic CPT CE AFT CPT 501st LT 74th JMO [2nd LT] 104th LT COL / Trial EXO Platinum VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do have a working microphone i some times lag but apart from that my mic is fine

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server Last year at January 10th And yes I have taken a 2 week break from CWRP

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I Always use TS As my main communications for Clone and I use the discord when I am on jedi I am somewhat active on the forums replying to applications and such

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/HcMaIvN

State the role of staff on the server:

They are here to enforce OOC Rules on Players and also to help players when they need some thing that only staff can give For example: Giving Tool and phy to the player or helping with in game glitches like people getting stuck in each other or just giving out information that may help the player

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have not been staff before

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I Understand that Completely                                                                                                                              

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would TP The player to a sit and check loggings if he did kill other clones if he did I would warn him for RDM Or MRDM Depending on the amount of players he has killed

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP/PM To the highest rank in MB Usually a battalion to send NCO's to train Cadets then If NCO's don't reply I would TP The lowest ranking NCO On to Train Cadets

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

It was a Accident if he does it again I would give him a verbal warning after that I would warn him for ARDM

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

IC Situation so I don't have to do any thing with it as Staff

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would first explain how he FAILRP If he doesnt agree with me I would send him the link to the forums unwarn request section of CWRP and explain to him how to apply for a unwarn request

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would give him the forum link to the unwarn/unban request And explain to them how to make a unwarn/unban request 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):Well i am just gonna stick to the fact I have been a old player on this server i have been playing for over 1 year now I am somewhat competent when i have reached high ranks in Clone And in Jedi being Subpath+ and Battalion and SO i have a basic understanding of ULX And i am some what active on the server being on for 5 hours a day and i can be on at the morning as a early morning staff Though i am some what of a minge at times i know when to get serious when necessary and my pass ranks proves that people trust me with high ranks IE Battalion and Trial EXO I have a great extent of knowledge of the servers Staff Guidelines And Server Rules and I may not be very competent as the other applicants i promise to give it my best I have helped on some events i think i have a strong connection to the community though maybe not be a very positive connection people still know me I have gotten 2 warns from my time on the server for RDM And Racism the RDM Warn was when i was just starting out on the server so its very old now for the Racism warn i have gotten it a couple of months ago I promise that I Will no longer get warns if i do get accepted in Staff And I Will show that i will remove my mingy personality in game and on OOC Communications like Team speak and Discord

Thank you for reading my 2nd Staff application if you have any Complains or questions Feel free to apply on the staff App or if you want it to be private you can pm me on discord under my name Arrow#5553

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1

Spanish Legend

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

neutral

spanish

black

been a few decent ranks

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

+1/Neutral

Has had experience with a decent amount of high ranks on the server

Decently mature in Batt and did pretty good when he was there

You have commitment issues I will still never understand that whole 1 and a half week period where you resigned from Batt for Jedi left Jedi for IRP, left IRP (+1 worthy) to come back to CWRP to join 501st then apply for Batt again.

Best of luck!

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1/Neutral

Been fairly high ranks and understands the server

Decent play time

Commitment seems to been a issue 

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

+1/Neutral
Personally, I think you could do quite well as staff. You've been in many positions before, most notably Battalion & you've been decently active. However I'm not sure if your commitment is up to par, I'd like for you to possibly try and stay at possibly COL in 501st for a month or two to show that you're committed enough.
Good luck.

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager