Tempest

Tempests 1st Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Round2Fight  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Round2Fight/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE SGTM Tempest

Teamspeak Name: Tempest

Playtime on the Server: 3w 3d 2h 53m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:422018306

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: None

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: https://imgur.com/a/mMOnrKV

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qhrqxuCFbU8I2zuzLBsrw5QTQ8AC7t7cD_ccL_KWedw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: An Event planners job is to run events on the server, create unique and interesting situations and battles or just to make everyone a little less bored, events give something for clones to do and EPs facilitate them in a responsible and fun manner.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Indeed, that makes complete sense

Anything else?: Before I rejoined the server I was convinced I wouldn't be able to join this or any other server again due to my technical issues, during this time I did a lot of stupid shit including making a joke batt application that got me blacklisted and I just want to say that I'm sorry about that and that I'm ready to be active once again and responsible. I'm also an Ex CE LT-COL incase it just looked l was a SGTM.

W-G E-Planner

Edited by Tempest The 7th
Misread template

+1
Good detailed App and not a high rank but has been a past high rank

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Before I Start I Will be going fully off of how good your event is not what I think about you as a person

+1

This event plan is different from anything I've seen before. It has a good story to it and seems relatively well thought out. I like how you have 3 events for it. The EC's seems like they would be pretty well balanced.

I'm not sure if you plan to do this or not but i think judging by 1. The maps and 2. the story it would be worth making a big ass dupe for it
again not sure if you already plan to do this but just a thought.

Good Luck my friend!

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1/Neutral
Bias aside, it is an extremely original application and looks very enjoyable to play through. As has been stated, dupes/pictures of what you've made might be nice though! Only drawback here is your current rank is pretty low, you are nice and active at the moment but with a past of light mingery and a generally untrusted rank it is probably worth waiting a little bit more to reapply if you get denied.

Edited by Ben R
Revised feedback - started with "bias aside" and was completely biased

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

+1 
-Nice App and Honestly Nice guy maybe getting a high rank would better your chances on getting EP Either way you would make a great EP  

-Shit Cadet Trainer

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Scott.. said:

Before I Start I Will be going fully off of how good your event is not what I think about you as a person

+1

This event plan is different from anything I've seen before. It has a good story to it and seems relatively well thought out. I like how you have 3 events for it. The EC's seems like they would be pretty well balanced.

I'm not sure if you plan to do this or not but i think judging by 1. The maps and 2. the story it would be worth making a big ass dupe for it
again not sure if you already plan to do this but just a thought.

Good Luck my friend!

I was pretty excited to apply so I skipped out on making a dupe, however if I were to run this I would need one, thanks for taking your time to comment

Neutral

Nice event, custom story lines always shows determination. Good detail for the 3 event

However, I had to read this twice because there was not a Jedi event for any of the events. Furthermore, you were a minge  in the past but people can change, look at me. Best of luck

Edited by Crimson

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

+1
-Amazing Event Idea's
-Custom Storyline 
-Decently High rank
-Good Luck

- No Jedi Event Plan

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1
Decent Guy
Good Event Plan

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

For as much as I like you, you've literally just came back and imo being experienced in the server means more deserved for ulx especially if you're as competent as you are. Reapply at for instince Colonel if you could be arsed to get that high up again.

Edited by Cameron

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

Neutral

Now I am in agreement with Cameron that you are back after such a long time and havent been in your regiment for a good amount of time yet. I want to know you are commited by staying for atleast 4-6 months so I know you wont just go away HOWEVER the event plan is amazing. It takes me back to when I read alot of the SCP wiki and the story is so incapsulating and if you werent so new back it would be an easy +1.

Good luck

-Breatoking/Connor

7 hours ago, Breatoking said:

Neutral

Now I am in agreement with Cameron that you are back after such a long time and havent been in your regiment for a good amount of time yet. I want to know you are commited by staying for atleast 4-6 months so I know you wont just go away HOWEVER the event plan is amazing. It takes me back to when I read alot of the SCP wiki and the story is so incapsulating and if you werent so new back it would be an easy +1.

Good luck

-Breatoking/Connor

I partially agree with Cameron too and was half considering hiding this app, this means a lot though, been busy with some other hobbies but I'll have to log on and get active again, the whole SCP style was what I was going for, was inspired by Ubers style then laid it out like many SCP files I've seen. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Denied

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are not the right person for the EP team at this moment in time.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks time or when EP applications re-open.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif