Dimon

John Wallcroft Deban Request #2

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: John Wallcroft

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457706317

Admins' name that banned you: Joshy Freeman

Admin's steamID: Cant get

Why did you get banned?: I was banned for going rogue as a guard and helping COTBG

Evidence(Un-necessary): .

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Its been 2 years since my ban. I believe that's more than enough time to think through something you did. Seeing the changes made to the server I want a second chance, maybe even give V7 a shot. On my last appeal I was told to appeal at a later date or when the wave unban requests blows over so.

Anything else?: Not much really other than I rejoined when bans got wiped.

Despite the shitpost's this is an actual deban request.

Edited by Dimon
1 hour ago, Peter Anderson said:

deban đź’€

Reban

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIP, SCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
16 hours ago, Dimon said:

image.png.d4bccfdb0730b437999cc9ad1290dfec.png

Context?????

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

17 hours ago, Dimon said:

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: John Wallcroft

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457706317

Admins' name that banned you: Joshy Freeman

Admin's steamID: Cant get

Why did you get banned?: I was banned for going rogue as a guard and helping COTBG

Evidence(Un-necessary): .

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Its been 2 years since my ban. I believe that's more than enough time to think through something you did. Seeing the changes made to the server I want a second chance, maybe even give V7 a shot. On my last appeal I was told to appeal at a later date or when the wave unban requests blows over so.

Anything else?: Not much really other than I rejoined when bans got wiped.

Despite the shitpost's this is an actual deban request.

Why do you think the current SMT is braindead and doesn't know the reason you got banned?

Why do you think the current SMT is ignorant about you being involved with the Sneedcord BS?

Why do you think not giving context to your ban or mentioning the alt spamming RDM group that SMT knows about and knows you were a part of is going to result in your unban?

Why not be honest and actually own up to what you did?

You'd stand more of a chance of getting unbanned and I'd support it if you were actually honest about things and apologised, that is if you do actually have a genuine desire to be unbanned and aren't just wasting everyone's time by posting shitpost unban appeals.

33 minutes ago, Xunt said:

Why do you think the current SMT is braindead and doesn't know the reason you got banned?

Why do you think the current SMT is ignorant about you being involved with the Sneedcord BS?

Why do you think not giving context to your ban or mentioning the alt spamming RDM group that SMT knows about and knows you were a part of is going to result in your unban?

You'd stand more of a chance of getting unbanned and I'd support it if you were actually honest about things and apologised, that is if you do actually have a genuine desire to be unbanned and aren't just wasting everyone's time by posting shitpost unban appeals.

what is sneedcord if i may ask

7 hours ago, Xunt said:

image.png.ae1ed2f1ba5222db095210a92fd874da.png

7 hours ago, Xunt said:

image0_2.jpg.9fb871af2849d1f77c6c2fed0f5611a5.jpg

9 hours ago, Xunt said:

Resign alre-... Oh! Oh you did already. Thank fuck.

Well I guess the next best thing is: Leave the community already. Thanks 🙂

+1

Honest to god , i think Xunt is a fucking brain dead retard. He banned people he didn’t like finding any excuse and did the same for staff. His opinion is the most irrelevant thing here,

Dimon i’ve seen do well in RP servers and he can be good if he puts in the effort ,

Mentioning Sneedcord is out of the excuse of this , it’s a simple friend discord , if that’s the case why not ban every external discord that has WG players on it including me , don’t use excuses to show you dislike someone so they cannot join the server. 

Xunts dictatorship isn’t a thing anymore

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRP] Wehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

1 hour ago, Bansheey said:

+1

Honest to god , i think Xunt is a fucking brain dead retard. He banned people he didn’t like finding any excuse and did the same for staff. His opinion is the most irrelevant thing here,

Dimon i’ve seen do well in RP servers and he can be good if he puts in the effort ,

Mentioning Sneedcord is out of the excuse of this , it’s a simple friend discord , if that’s the case why not ban every external discord that has WG players on it including me , don’t use excuses to show you dislike someone so they cannot join the server. 

Xunts dictatorship isn’t a thing anymore

All you do is bumlick SMT like crazy on every single WG server, myself included when I was owner. You're a bottom feeder.

52 minutes ago, Xunt said:

All you do is bumlick SMT like crazy on every single WG server, myself included when I was owner. You're a bottom feeder.

Not even a proper response lol, kinda weird as you always got excuses rolling. Also don't talk about bumlicking, did nothing for SCP but bumlicking harland let you stay manager for that long

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRP] Wehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

16 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

Not even a proper response lol, kinda weird as you always got excuses rolling. Also don't talk about bumlicking, did nothing for SCP but bumlicking harland let you stay manager for that long

spacer.png

You're genuinely braindead.