Dimon

John Wallcroft Deban Request #2

1 hour ago, Bansheey said:

Not even a proper response lol, kinda weird as you always got excuses rolling. Also don't talk about bumlicking, did nothing for SCP but bumlicking harland let you stay manager for that long

banshee dont chat wass, you bumlick ahahahhahaha

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.
11 hours ago, Bansheey said:

Also don't talk about bumlicking, did nothing for SCP but bumlicking HARLAND

listen here son, I don't take too kindly to this statement of yours because it appears to me that you are attempting to portray papa Harland as some sort of vivid receiver of bumlicking. Not only is this false but it's also insulting. Never again please ok? good

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

16 hours ago, Bansheey said:

Not even a proper response lol, kinda weird as you always got excuses rolling. Also don't talk about bumlicking, did nothing for SCP but bumlicking harland let you stay manager for that long

Im going to hit your mother with a large brick :DDD

Yeah they seem based, just unban ma G

Vogt of KC 😎
 ex-KC  Voivode ex-NSDAP Gaustabsamt Stellenleiter ex-FJ OberJager & Fuel man too !!EX-Unteroffizer 2xEX-swiss embassy SpokespersonEX-elite 1.ss shutze (very elite hyperborean warrior)EX-Orpo unterwachmeitser

Denied.
You clearly have no intention of coming to the server, as you detail last "deban requests" to be "shitpost".
You show no atonement or tone of regret / actual reasoning as to why you should be unbanned. 
"Xunt is gone therefore I can be unbanned, and all is forgiven" is a foolish mentality, and one you should not rely on.