Bansheey

501st LCOL Banshee's battalion application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Banshee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:427293255

Current rank on the server: 501st LCOL , Plat VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 1w 5d 23h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, i have a mic and it is good quality but getting a better one soon

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes i’ve looked over the handbook multiple times.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, i do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)

Hey, I'm Ewan and I am a 16 year old from the scottish highlands. I think i'm  the best singer in the 501st simply because I sang Wonderwall once and singing Country Road. I’m in S6 in school and studying STEM subjects and english. After I finish school I want to go to college to get more qualifications and then go to university for engineering. My dream job is to be a Royal Navy Weapon Engineer Officer. I think that i’m social and friendly towards people, but if I need to be serious I am more than capable of acting seriously. I think my comedy is saying bad jokes but they are that bad that they are funny so yeah, im shit at jokes. I think my best achievement on this server is promoting Puggo to 501st Arc Colonel in my opinion. That's really it.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 501st LCOL Banshee

Highest rank obtained: LCOL

What current rank do you have: LCOL

What is your current regiment: 501st

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I think that i am a hardworking and dedicated person, i understand recently i was barely on, but that was purely school related and it shouldn't happen again, The way i prove my dedication is my rank i have as LCOL when i’ve joined my regiment on 17th of April. I am always on the server early in the morning and will be on late at night. While we are in this strange time. On weekends I can spend most of the day on the server doing my duty but on weekdays when school is meant to come back and reopen( for scotland, August 11th) i won’t be on till after school. 

In school i’ve been doing this program that is called high life highland leadership program, this is when i run and host events for people in high school to go to, i have done multiple events leading fundraisers or even a night where everyone just chilled and had a fun time and game nights. So I've learned alot about leadership with the program I am doing. It's fun and informative. I am also a Highland youth parliament member, that has helped my leadership. Also I am planning on joining the royal navy as a leadership job being an officer, leading a set of engineers tasks.

I think I am a natural leader when it comes to certain things. I’ve been called out by RC for my leadership during one of their evaluations.

I think if i had a chance i would be a good battalion member.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The role of battalion simply is to act professionally in all scenarios. They should be a role model to look upto. They make sure the base is working at maximum efficiency and at a healthy rate. They have a lot of responsibilities to make sure this efficiency is met , they are there to inspect regiments to see how the troopers are doing and the training they do are appropriate and for the best of the trooper, They make sure that cadets get properly trained and they get a trainer fast

Battalion regiment are leaders, even if it is on defcon 5 granting or denying people’s requests. To base attacks and planetaries giving regiments orders for how to tackle a threat efficiently with minimal casualties. A responsibility battalion get at the rank of 2nd LT is to be a regiment supervisor, they should be hosting training to keep the regiment working still and keep it healthy.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why): 

I got banned once for LTARP but it was a misunderstanding and i was unbanned 5 minutes after the incident.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand that and will act as a battalion should be, getting trusted with such a high rank.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

If you are not leading the event, you should be with your regiment that you're supervising, and helping them with what they are doing unless you have been told otherwise by the leading battalion member. You should not be giving anyone orders, that's the regiment commander's  job, you can give suggestions though. You may give small orders when it comes to breaching a building.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Before a battalion officer cadet can be promoted to Battalion Officer, they have to

1.  Successfully lead a event

2. Calling and leading a Debrief

3. Hosting a basic training with faces, formations and questions 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

When you are co-leading the event you are a helper towards the leader, the Co-leader should be granting or denying requests from Clones and Jedi when the leading battalion is busy giving orders to regiments. Also they are there to aid the battalion leading with making big decisions. 

Anything else: I understand that recently i haven’t been on as much as i should be/liked to be, but it was school related finishing off topics and assignments and shouldn’t happen again. Also my game time is questionable but will be easily improved

Thanks for reading my Battalion Application ❤️

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

I know you from 501st and you are an active and nice guy, but this isn't the main reason you should get accepted, the main reason is your application and your leadership.

I can´t really say anything about your leadership in general, but I think that you are a dedicated guy who always wants the best for the regiment and its members.

Comming to your application, the application looks good and not rushed at all and in my opinion that shows that you really want to become a member of the battalion and dedicate yourself towards the standarts.

I think you would be a decend member so I give you a +1
Good luck!

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

+1

always comes to my sims 🙂
mature
more reasons stated above

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------