tweek

topic for an unban

Server you got banned from:SCP-RP

Your name in-game:Rudolf Wernicke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:227042833

Admins' name that banned you:umm i forgot sorry.

Admin's steamID: sorry.

Why did you get banned?:Mass Murdering

Evidence(Un-necessary):I don't have sorry, and i think it's not needed.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: will just tell in short, so i was playing SCP-RP and i saw like 3 people afk i was Class-D 1 was Security Officer and other 2 were Class-D's too, i had a knife and i killed them when they were afk i am sorry i regret that i am a new player, i broke a rule. Please give me second chance i know i did a bad things but i love this server. TY  <3

Anything else?:I feel guilty I shouldn't have done that if you can give me a second chance. thanks a lot. It would be great :)

lol

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

10 hours ago, tweek said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: will just tell in short, so i was playing SCP-RP and i saw like 3 people afk i was Class-D 1 was Security Officer and other 2 were Class-D's too, i had a knife and i killed them when they were afk i am sorry i regret that i am a new player, i broke a rule. Please give me second chance i know i did a bad things but i love this server. TY  ❤️

Why is this copypasted?

@RoyalYes it is my bro it's mine i thought i was banned on other server gaminglights but i am not i am banned on this bruh i forgot what name it is i didnt saw the name of the site and i went on gaminglights bruuuuuuhhh.

@Mark Kuntson Yes man i told you that, i got banned for that idk i just needed to get 7 days or smth not forever i don't get that who invented that my man that's stupid and i don't have any warnings. So i killed 3 of them when they were afk.

On 2/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, tweek said:

@Joe Conner @Maurice D Biggs @Luke Ocasio @Jackson@Dylan @Harland Kearney @Callum @Mark Kuntson@Oswald Bruner Sorry for tagging my friends, can you please respond, thank you so much.

No lol stay banned

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 hours ago, tweek said:

@Joe Conner xD i cant wait man.

Bro do something like productive, idfk study for school, go work out, try new hobbies, idk do anything lmao

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

5 hours ago, tweek said:

you need to bring players not to tell them to not play here.

Why

seal GIF

7 hours ago, tweek said:

@Joe Conner Man, i finished everything i needed i want to play lil bit, you need to bring players not to tell them to not play here.

You don't have school? I feel you are way too immature to play on this server. Probably best for you not to play on the server

Edited by Royal