Willrick

Mobile Task Force Beta-1 "Cauterizers"

In Game Name: William Marrick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:500186374

Play time, Rank and Level: 15h 38m, User, 25.

Number of Warns: 0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I would like to join Beta 1 to enforce "The Law", I had many cases in which "The Law" was my best and friend and that could be used to arrest someone with a valid purpose even not being a part of Beta 1. This task force would be my first one that I would join in this server but I can do my best at any time and show every skill that I got by listening to orders. This task force can be improved everyday and I could help with that by joining it. 

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: Beta 1s purpose is to enforce "The Law", after Ethics Commitee removal the only task force able to enforce this was Beta 1. Beta 1s purpose is to interrogate the GOIs trying to infiltrate into the facility or enforcing "The Law" by detaining with a valid reason who is breaking it. They are able to cast a vote to demote a Site Director if no 05 Council is on at the moment. Their Commander is able with a valid reason to demote the current Site Director if he and the Beta 1 consider that he couldn't do his job well.
Beta 1 may not cast a vote to demote a 05 Council. 

Thank you for your attention and for the time spent to read this. 

Edited by Pasta-Forever

In Game Name: Ace Woods

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:526464741 

Play time, Rank and Level: 1w d 10h 46 mins | Platvip | level 50

number of Warns: 6 to 7

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: i want to join Beta- 1 because i like rp and i like to be a military player so beta- 1 would be perfect. For me and i love what beta- 1 does in game and i like playing as a police kind of player but i also. Know that beta- 1 has its combat moments and i would be a good member of Beta- 1 because of my aim and my tactics and i love being a part of something like Beta- 1 and i would always follow orders and complete my orders to the best of me and I like interrogating and I am quite good at it if you give me like 10 mins I can break Ci into talking or even getting CI admins to talk

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: well i think Beta- 1s purpose is to protect the personal of the Foundation they are also a police force like ISD (i could be a good beta- 1 riot unit because i was a CG LT on the SWRP server but I would like to be sentinel more ) and they also deal with CI spies that come into the foundation and they can also. Demote players if they do something majorly rule breaking also I can interrogate and break people into talking in under 15 mins maximum

Extra info: I like to follow orders to the best of me and I am a smart lad that can work under pressure and I would take lead if needed I am also a good source of leadership.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by [W-G] Ace Woods

In Game Name:George Paladin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:161593465

Play time, Rank and Level:2w 09h, Plat Vip, 50.

Number of Warns:0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:The concept of Beta-1 Is interesting by itself. And i have played enough on this server to see them in action multiple times, I want to join Beta-1 Because I want to Deal with other GOI's, My specialty is interrogation, Negotiation, And being discrete. And i usually follow orders, But in a non-WL group usually you don't see a lot of people following orders. Other than that another reason is enforcing the law. As when someone is breaking the law you almost never see someone actually going in for the arrest or knowing what to do after arresting someone, such as time in jail and if they should contact someone or not, But B-1 Always can deal with the situation thanks to guidelines, Handbooks, and more, Because most people that are not B-1 will probably just leave them in jail for too much a short time, Or leave them until someone else deals with the Situation. But B-1 knows what to do in this situation. That's why i like B-1 and want to join them, They know how to keep their cool in situations like this, and deal with it with professionally.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:The purpose of Beta-1 is doing the work that no MTF can do. Acting as a Military Police inside the foundation to avoid rule breaking, And dealing with people who don't want to do their job. Security to SD alike (Depending on the situation).  Of course they also deal with Minor rule breaking in general. To get them detained and put in jail for a specific amount of time depending on the gravity of the situation. But they are not just a "Police" As they also deal with Goi's and spies inside the foundation. Interrogating them and helping the HoEA if he requires it. 

Edited by George Paladin
The edit was just correcting an error in the second section that said "people who don't want to to their job" And was changed to " Don't want to do their job"

In Game Name: Russel Mendez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450545816

Play time, Rank and Level: about 6 days, Rank is user and I am level 43

Number of Warns: 4

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: The reason I want to join the Beta-1 is that I feel that this role suits me, while yes I do have some warns that would probably alter your opinion a tiny bit.
I also want to be part of Beta-1 because a lot of people don't listen to the rules be it level 34s or level 5s and they just break minor rules be it quite often or very rarely, it does not matter if your caught breaking the rules you will be punished and I like the idea of interrogating someone to find out what they know that they shouldn't know and to be honest I'm ok at interrogating.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: The role of the Beta - 1 MTF squad is to act as a kind of police force for the foundation, they will catch people who have either broken minor rules and give them some jail time, if they find out someone knows too much about the foundation such as a junior researcher having Foundation Administration comms, they will either A: Strip their comms and execute them or B: strip their comms and give them anaesthetics, the MTF squad also find out if their are any foundation personnel who aren't who they say they are and remove them.

Edited by DaDerpo
changing my level because i leveled up in the server

In Game Name:  Alexander Robert

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:169737837

Play time, Rank and Level:  7d and 12h.       Platinum VIP       Level 40      

Number of Warns:      4

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:     Because I saw Beta-1 in game and looked very fun to be one of them and interrogate CI. Also I want to enforce the foundation law and deal with interrogations and detains of CI or other people. One of the last reason's is that they are very classified and high authority which makes them very cool to me. In general I want to join beta-1 because it is fun and it looks very interesting and it is very serious rp.       

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:     Beta-1 acts like a military police on the server. The deal with punishing law breakers (Not rule breakers) and with interrogations of infiltrated enemies like CI. They are responsible of imprisoning criminals and always sticking to the Foundations rules or Site rules if implemented by the Administration. They have the authority to detain almost everyone working in the Facility with a valid reason or orders.  They are allowed to give orders to almost anyone in the facility and help with almost anything in the facility if they want to.

Edited by Not a player | Pvpro.com

In Game Name: James Levington

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96552949

Play time, Rank and Level: Level 50 , 2 days of playtime.

Number of Warns: 1

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:  I am looking to join Beta-1 because,  I like to deal with enemy infiltration especially in big groups and I love to deal with big and dangrous situations which not everyone can handle and only specialized groups such as Beta-1. I see myself as a skilled gunman and would think that I would be good at defending gates Gate A/Glass Gate and Zone Checkpoints as well as patrolling the inside of the Facility and I would be a good addition because of this. I am good at dealing with interrogations, detaining people and overall security and protection of the facility. I would also like to join Beta-1 because it is one of the most serious groups so far that I've seen and I like being serious about what Beta-1 does as its not just like any other group. Also, it is more military based  and a group that mostly everyone relies on especially for big things such as enemy raids.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:  It's purpose is almost being a staff but at the same thing not because, you deal with minor rule breaks which stops staff from wasting there time on smaller things when they could be dealing with more serious sits. Beta-1 deals with people that abuse the femur breaker audio as it is excessively loud and can be very irritating when spammed, they also deal with FailRP role play by having them detained and prosecuted for a certain amount of time depending on what they did. The maximum time you can keep someone in a cell is 10 minutes and can be extended its an internal investigation. They enforce rules and have authority to detain MTF , Foundation Administration and other higher ups in case they are doing something they are not suppose to be doing. They handle interrogations, executions. They are almost  staff but if they didint have commands as a thing and relied on there job to enforce the rules and make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be. They can detain anyone for multiple reasons including , people not doing the jobs correctly and anything that they see a reason for.

Edited by cheerios!?

In Game Name:Dante Wellson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86426097

Play time, Rank and Level:6weeks i think platVIP and lvl 50

Number of Warns:0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:i find it interesting and i would like to give it a shot as it does sound quite fun IMO and i do hate when i see folks who are breaking foundation law 24/7 and it is kind of annoying as they are not taking there jobs seriously at all and i do wish to provide for this MTF both with pereformance and activity.and i would like to stop those people who simply just wish to not take there jobs seriously 24/7 which again isn`t exactly something i like to see in foundation all the time as it does get irritating to see and all and all it does sound fun to do and i do wish to give it a go

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:Beta-1`s main purpose is to handle Internal matters within the foundation this can go from Security Breaches/Traitors/law  breaking ETC accordingly whilst also defending site by building defenses around GG and gate A etc and keeping the internal security of the Site in good condition and even handling incompitent site administration members by either making the whole site Vote on them getting demoted or if there is enough evidence the SD will be demoted.they also assist Security personel in keeping the sites security in check along side MTF and defending site when needed also acting as a military police detaining those who have broken the foundation`s law and jailing them for the required amount of time as punishment and some times termination will be in order if the subject has done something very severe.all and all they handle internal matters that can range from incompitent personel to defending site and keeping the site secure from traitors and information leaks so again Internal security and keeping the internal structure of the foundation in good condition

Gary Rice - No

William Marrick - No

Ace Woods - Yes

George Paladin - Yes

Russel Mendez - No

Alexander Robert - No (rulebreaker)

Cameron Morrison - No

James Levington - No (rulebreaker, you got banned today for bringing 1048 to D block, good job)

Dante Wellson - Yes

If yes = contact me on Discord.

If no = Try again (maybe don't) when you have atleast 2 weeks of playtime.

hi

In Game Name: Ronald Chapman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185133649

Play time, Rank and Level: 6 weeks 4 days 18 hours, Level 51, PlatVIP

Number of Warns: 18

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:

I want to join beta 1 to expand my experience within the facility, i am quite interested what beta 1 does, i have seen there rp in the server and i must say i am quite interested in how they roleplay, i wont lie i did not see much in Beta-1 to start with however after giving it a look for real and watching them work, i feel like i can get enjoyment out of playing them, i am good at following orders off those above me, i like to deal with situations within the facility such as threats from the surface like GOI or even if SCP’s get way out of control, i will try an assist with that, i am very dedicated to the server and my activity will not be an issue (this is like the only game i play these days) I feel like i could be a great addition to the Beta-1 Units as well.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:

Beta-1s purpose on the server is to act like a police force but to the foundation, they deal with threats, question suspicious people, can assist with big issues in the foundation such as if scps do get out of control, They follow site administration orders at all times, starting with the O5 at the top, if O5 is off site SD etc… following the line of site administration, similar to A1 units. If the B1 units get any info off people they might question, for something like GOI’s they could report it to the HoEA which then him and his department can deal with the situation with them GOI’s on the surface. Beta 1 is a unit that should not be messed with and should be taken seriously, They are quite a nasty force to go up against, there rankings are split into 3 parts, Sentinels, Riots and the commander , Sentinels deal with the more questioning side of things, interrogating people etc.. however can be a brilliant force to deal with people, Riot are for more defence with there riot shields and can deal a big blow to the people trying to mess with the foundation, last of all the commander, which deals with the Beta-1 units and commands the Beta 1, aside from the Site Administration Of course.

Edited by Shadow

In Game NameAgent SPONKS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104800031

Play time, Rank and Level: PT: 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 6 Hours. | Rank: PLATINUM VIP | Level: 50

Number of Warns: 10

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I occur on the server mostly to do security and being a re-containment unit for the facility. But most of the time I have to deal with personnel that can go very negligent and violent. So I arrest them, turn him/she in for the Beta-1 and report what he/she did in the incident and state the official reason. Then the Beta-1 will thank me and I go on to my duties and continue what I do best. But I wanna move up into the division and carry on the duties as best I can do to put myself in the position to become a Beta-1 unit. I want to join the Beta-1 Division to help enforce the Site Laws and protect fellow personnel inside the facility from protocol breakers, raiders, classified information, and arrest personnel that breaks safety & security protocol and report it to the administrative staff of the site. I would love to police and stand in for the SCP Foundation's Laws, Policies and serve the Beta-1 for those intentions.

What is Beta-1's purpose on the server?: Beta-1 serves the foundation & the server as like a Military Police Unit to deal with ethical, security, and external affiliation incidents. Therefore prosecute subjects with Site Administration that fail to comply by the laws and the security of the SCP Foundation and relays reports to the Site Administration to keep bad personnel from repudiating Laws and Security to the Foundation.

New Character: Jack Kullman 

Tactical Response Officer & Security Agent

Agent S. Ulgrin (Foundational Security Agent) 

In Game Name: Max Livio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86357467

Play time, Rank and Level: 2 Weeks, Level 50 and Moderator/Platinum VIP

Number of Warns: 0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?:

I'd like to join Beta-1 since I love to roleplay, I do a good job at it and take it very serious. Beta 1 always has really good roleplay, I've seen them in RP multiple times and I'd love to be apart of it, I follow orders and treat everybody with respect, I know how to deal with situations inside of the facility, such has threats from the surface etc, and will assist in anyway possible, I'm on the server everyday for hours, so activity would not be a problem, Beta 1 is just really interesting overall, ( what they do, how they do it etc)  I think I would be a great addition to Beta 1.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?:

Beta-1 focuses on counter infiltration and internal security within the Foundation, they deal with threats, they question suspicious people who they believe want to harm the Foundation, Beta-1 also gives out punishments on Foundation Personnel who break rules within the Foundation, they're here to enforce foundation rules and make sure the site is safe.

Edited by [W-G] Toasti

🙂

im max

5 hours ago, Captain Levi said:

In Game NameAgent SPONKS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104800031

Play time, Rank and Level: PT: 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 6 Hours. | Rank: PLATINUM VIP | Level: 50

Number of Warns: 10

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I occur on the server mostly to do security and being a re-containment unit for the facility. But most of the time I have to deal with personnel that can go very negligent and violent. So I arrest them, turn him/she in for the Beta-1 and report what he/she did in the incident and state the official reason. Then the Beta-1 will thank me and I go on to my duties and continue what I do best. But I wanna move up into the division and carry on the duties as best I can do to put myself in the position to become a Beta-1 unit. I want to join the Beta-1 Division to help enforce the Site Laws and protect fellow personnel inside the facility from protocol breakers, raiders, classified information, and arrest personnel that breaks safety & security protocol and report it to the administrative staff of the site. I would love to police and stand in for the SCP Foundation's Laws, Policies and serve the Beta-1 for those intentions.

What is Beta-1's purpose on the server?: Beta-1 serves the foundation & the server as like a Military Police Unit to deal with ethical, security, and external affiliation incidents. Therefore prosecute subjects with Site Administration that fail to comply by the laws and the security of the SCP Foundation and relays reports to the Site Administration to keep bad personnel from repudiating Laws and Security to the Foundation.

Plays TRO or B-7 24/7 and commits war crimes against Class-Ds and one of the most annoying people I've known. You literally have 10 warns and had the audacity to apply for an unit that enforces the foundation law and server rules. 

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

@Hannibal LectuceIf you have any proof of me committing war crimes then tell me about it. Otherwise, I do Armed Service Jobs on the server to stop rogue personnel and escaped D-Class. Though most of the time I get to serious with my jobs I choose into a high level of RP, but it doesn't exempt me to apply and try out something new. Also how am I annoying to you, if its because of how I act during my job then you need to go check out some unlawful servers on Gmod and find out what annoying really means. And yes I do have 10 warns, and I have no current ones because I haven't fucked up anything in the server for the past 2 years. Not asking to change your vote, I'm just making you understand from the truth that you don't even learned that you've known.

15 hours ago, Captain Levi said:

@Hannibal LectuceIf you have any proof of me committing war crimes then tell me about it. Otherwise, I do Armed Service Jobs on the server to stop rogue personnel and escaped D-Class. Though most of the time I get to serious with my jobs I choose into a high level of RP, but it doesn't exempt me to apply and try out something new. Also how am I annoying to you, if its because of how I act during my job then you need to go check out some unlawful servers on Gmod and find out what annoying really means. And yes I do have 10 warns, and I have no current ones because I haven't fucked up anything in the server for the past 2 years. Not asking to change your vote, I'm just making you understand from the truth that you don't even learned that you've known.

Unfortunately, I'm going to argue here as I find private arguments absolutely futile and mundane. 

First of all, "War crimes" simply means violation of the Foundation Law--the set of rules which is majorly enforced by Beta-1-- and frankly, your denial is like the racists in US denying that they are racist. 

Specific Foundation Laws Violations by You.  

1. §109 - Excessive use of force in detainment
  2. §113 - Violation of Employee Rights
  3. §115 - Obstruction of Duty 
  4. §203 - Negligence 
  5. §202 - Illegal Detention, Arrest, or Holding
  6. §208 - Exceeding Official Powers
  7. §211 - Failure to Obey Safety Protocol
  8. §212 - Severe Use of Excessive Force
  9. §213 - Mistreatment of Prisoners
  10. §301 - Murder 
  11. §305 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon 
  12. §307 - Dereliction of Duty 

I will not be thoroughly explaining the process or context behind these violations, as I believe it should be self-explanatory for someone that plays TRO or B-7 24/7, camps SCP-914/D-Block Airlock and infamous for his mistreatment of prisoners etc. However, they will be probably available upon request. Addition to this, ample of your crimes are usually ignored as they are against Class-Ds, miserables of the Foundation, therefore, making it even harder to be recognized by staff members or law enforcers. Frankly, I think that the reason you play "Armed Service Jobs" are to fulfill your ego and demand of power by humiliating and murdering Class-Ds; yet again, this is just my opinion, derived by my own perspective and experience as a time-to-time Class-D player.  

As far as I'm concerned, there was a warn wipe less than 2 years ago, around December 2018 which basically debunks your explanation for your warns. You wouldn't be getting negative feedback if people didn't witness your misbehaviors and unlawful acts; you may get away with them in D-Block, but you won't be able to do the same with a whitelist like Beta-1. 

I play Class-D for the adrenaline and enjoyable moments with my friends, also I RP with a different character that acts completely different than my normal character. However, this is not the case for you. Your RP is meager despite the fact this is how you mainly RP and by saying RP for 24/7 B-7 or TRO player, I am disrespecting all the real roleplayers. I played on many server that were lawful, filled with snowflakes, racists and cringe people and I recognize annoying people when I see them. 

Now, this is the truth that doesn't need no explanation, evidence or debunking as it can be solely experienced in-game when you are online. I learned the truth by the hard way, the annoying way. 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.8ac70753d72fa3f73b758f1d048274cb.PNG

7 hours ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

Unfortunately, I'm going to argue here as I find private arguments absolutely futile and mundane. 

First of all, "War crimes" simply means violation of the Foundation Law--the set of rules which is majorly enforced by Beta-1-- and frankly, your denial is like the racists in US denying that they are racist. 

Specific Foundation Laws Violations by You.  

1. §109 - Excessive use of force in detainment
  2. §113 - Violation of Employee Rights
  3. §115 - Obstruction of Duty 
  4. §203 - Negligence 
  5. §202 - Illegal Detention, Arrest, or Holding
  6. §208 - Exceeding Official Powers
  7. §211 - Failure to Obey Safety Protocol
  8. §212 - Severe Use of Excessive Force
  9. §213 - Mistreatment of Prisoners
  10. §301 - Murder 
  11. §305 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon 
  12. §307 - Dereliction of Duty 

I will not be thoroughly explaining the process or context behind these violations, as I believe it should be self-explanatory for someone that plays TRO or B-7 24/7, camps SCP-914/D-Block Airlock and infamous for his mistreatment of prisoners etc. However, they will be probably available upon request. Addition to this, ample of your crimes are usually ignored as they are against Class-Ds, miserables of the Foundation, therefore, making it even harder to be recognized by staff members or law enforcers. Frankly, I think that the reason you play "Armed Service Jobs" are to fulfill your ego and demand of power by humiliating and murdering Class-Ds; yet again, this is just my opinion, derived by my own perspective and experience as a time-to-time Class-D player.  

As far as I'm concerned, there was a warn wipe less than 2 years ago, around December 2018 which basically debunks your explanation for your warns. You wouldn't be getting negative feedback if people didn't witness your misbehaviors and unlawful acts; you may get away with them in D-Block, but you won't be able to do the same with a whitelist like Beta-1. 

I play Class-D for the adrenaline and enjoyable moments with my friends, also I RP with a different character that acts completely different than my normal character. However, this is not the case for you. Your RP is meager despite the fact this is how you mainly RP and by saying RP for 24/7 B-7 or TRO player, I am disrespecting all the real roleplayers. I played on many server that were lawful, filled with snowflakes, racists and cringe people and I recognize annoying people when I see them. 

Now, this is the truth that doesn't need no explanation, evidence or debunking as it can be solely experienced in-game when you are online. I learned the truth by the hard way, the annoying way. 

Like I said before, if you have any proof of these reports such as recordings, screenshots, but you have none. You are just stating your opinions like all Americans do in the US. This context about me in these reports with no proof, is legitimately false. Good luck scorching lucks of players on the server if you call them racist all the time. Means no different from you what you're calling people retarded and racist everyday. 

Edited by Captain Levi
Removing the Melon

15 hours ago, Captain Levi said:

Like I said before, if you have any proof of these reports such as recordings, screenshots, but you have none. You are just stating your opinions like all Americans do in the US. This context about me in these reports with no proof, is legitimately false. Good luck scorching lucks of players on the server if you call them racist all the time. Means no different from you what you're calling people retarded and racist everyday. 

https://streamable.com/0l357h

https://streamable.com/t2890q

You spent the last 2-3 weeks, first playing as Beta-7 and instead of doing your job you RDMd all of the Class Ds on a daily basis. Then, you realized you don't know anything about how to contain shit so you switched TRO, but kept doing the same shit, constantly killing us when we are being bodyblocked or the door is closed behind us. Everytime a breach happened and SCP made it to D Block you shut all the doors and waited for the breach to be over instead of doing something about it. So I don't think anyone would like to see you in B-1 because it would result in more retardation in the server.

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

@wasabixBasically recorded me killing D-class in airlock giving them a 5 second warning. The first Recording with the door closed, it was never realized when it was closed because of overcrowded d-class inside the airlock. Also if someone reported me for that, I would have been banned now and I never applied for B-1. But I'm not. I did everything legal. And I havent broke any rule. 

PS: A Security Lieutenant is not a TRO. TROs are separate than Security guards and LTs. 

6 hours ago, Captain Levi said:

@wasabixBasically recorded me killing D-class in airlock giving them a 5 second warning. The first Recording with the door closed, it was never realized when it was closed because of overcrowded d-class inside the airlock. Also if someone reported me for that, I would have been banned now and I never applied for B-1. But I'm not. I did everything legal. And I havent broke any rule. 

PS: A Security Lieutenant is not a TRO. TROs are separate than Security guards and LTs. 

Normally, I wouldn't even respond to this but you are a tough/ignorant guy to be convinced. 

I would like to emphasis on the fact that the evidence provided by @wasabix was just a simple glimpse to the crimes you've committed. Your reasoning for the justification of these crimes are absurd; Indeed, If you were reported, you would have been warned or maybe banned which means you didn't do anything legal and broke similar rules over and over again. 

Tactical Response Officer (TRO) is a part of the Security Personnel and is not separate from the other Security Guards and LTs; they are very similar in terms of not being able to handle things or being bad at their job. Addition to this, your gameplay as B-7 like Kyle Webb (wasabix) explained is ridiculous. You are breaking the Foundation Law of: §307 (Dereliction of Duty), §203 (Negligence), §201 (Failure to Execute an Order with Serious Consequences), §211 (Failure to Obey Safety Protocol) etc. Don't tell me I don't have evidence for this, I am not your babysitter and I don't have to record every mistake or violation you've done; this is the Foundation Law, not the Server rules. 

I have more than 3 people agreeing with me (Borat, Nathan, Kyle and many people on B-1 discord). Everything I provided are still valid as people witness your power-hungry side everyday. If you still have the audacity to reply to me or anyone else, I don't know what to do with you. Recognize your problem and mistakes then, fix them and prove yourself worthy to other people. 

Thank you with the wishes of you never replying again until you fix yourself.

To everyone else, sorry for continuing this silly argument but somethings have to be done publicly in order to be accomplished thoroughly. 

Spoiler

capture2.PNG.fd06cd2988414b24ea369e5dc96181e5.PNG

Edited by Hannibal Lectuce

In Game Name:Edward Garrett

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124421662

Play time, Rank and Level: 6 weeks 3 days 4 hours/Platinum-VIP/Level 50

Number of Warns:5

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I want to join Beta-1 as it is a very RP intensive group, that can be expressed in many ways such as interrogation/decision making/combat. It also is one of the more unique groups, that act to ensure the continued working of the facility through its jailing/demotion, along with protection of the site which results in a job that seems fun to play. It also seems to be more SeriousRP than other jobs, which means that at least decent players will most likely be playing the job, leaving it with strong teamwork which is enjoyable too.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: Beta-1 is an MTF that enforces foundation law (A collection of rules that every member of the foundation must follow) at whatever site it is stationed at, along with any more that are added by Site Admins. One of its tasks is the dealing with any rule breakers which have commited a crime and how much of a punishment they get (designated in "The Law") to ensure the continued normalcy of the site. It also is a job or Beta-1 to work with the department of external affairs in dealing with captured GOIs in ways such as interrogation of information. It also has another purpose of setting up defences around Gate A/Glass Gate/Maintenance Tunnel to ensure security. They also have the ability to punish anyone up to site administration (SD if O5 on, otherwise SA) 

Edited by Edward Garrett