Willrick

Mobile Task Force Beta-1 "Cauterizers"

In Game Name: Avery Winters   

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87998391

Play time, Rank and Level: 1 week and 6 days, Platinum Vip, Level 50

Number of Warns: 1 warn for FailRP on Nov 21st   

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: Initially this comes out as frustration for yet another disbandment of a Job group. Which is The Chicago Spirit. In which i joined them after the disbandment of the CI Whitelisting. Other events have occurred which has freed up my responsibility load in which I would like to contribute to the roleplay of this community. Addtionally i wish to be part of a group is well known to hold reputable and professional members of the community

I believe I'm suitable for the role during my numerous interactions as an ISD Agent. In some cases, I've aided Beta-1 units in prosecution where I had made suggestions on charges and made charges myself. I find that the Law Spreadsheet is comprehensive enough that I appreciated it as a guide when I started out in ISD.  

I’ve been granted a minor amount of trust by the community in various whitelisted jobs. I believe it would be in my best interest to maintain this trust therefore i could be considered low risk. I have more to lose reputation wise if I betrayed this trust whilst you have much to significantly gain from my experience and hands.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: In my mind, I've viewed Beta-1 as prosecutors of the law however as you have bluntly put it they function primarily as a Military Police that deals with Internal Matters. Their secondary purpose is to aid in the security of the site. In terms of the server they reduce the burden of Staff Sits as they provide a roleplay solution to resolve infractions. They report to the O5 Council and Site Director but have powers to remove the Site Director that is unfit for service via majority vote although rarely utilized.

uwu

On 7/23/2020 at 4:41 PM, DLEtna said:

In Game Name: Avery Winters   

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87998391

Play time, Rank and Level: 1 week and 6 days, Platinum Vip, Level 50

Number of Warns: 1 warn for FailRP on Nov 21st   

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: Initially this comes out as frustration for yet another disbandment of a Job group. Which is The Chicago Spirit. In which i joined them after the disbandment of the CI Whitelisting. Other events have occurred which has freed up my responsibility load in which I would like to contribute to the roleplay of this community. Addtionally i wish to be part of a group is well known to hold reputable and professional members of the community

I believe I'm suitable for the role during my numerous interactions as an ISD Agent. In some cases, I've aided Beta-1 units in prosecution where I had made suggestions on charges and made charges myself. I find that the Law Spreadsheet is comprehensive enough that I appreciated it as a guide when I started out in ISD.  

I’ve been granted a minor amount of trust by the community in various whitelisted jobs. I believe it would be in my best interest to maintain this trust therefore i could be considered low risk. I have more to lose reputation wise if I betrayed this trust whilst you have much to significantly gain from my experience and hands.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: In my mind, I've viewed Beta-1 as prosecutors of the law however as you have bluntly put it they function primarily as a Military Police that deals with Internal Matters. Their secondary purpose is to aid in the security of the site. In terms of the server they reduce the burden of Staff Sits as they provide a roleplay solution to resolve infractions. They report to the O5 Council and Site Director but have powers to remove the Site Director that is unfit for service via majority vote although rarely utilized.

+1 Great at......everything really. great guy to rp and generally play with 

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Benjamin Stewart - yes

Joshepi Krackowski - no

Avery Winters - yes

contact me on discord, Willrick#8048, also ask for sentinel role in main discord

Edited by Inspector Willrick

hi

• In Game Name: Damian Heid
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104311812
  • Play time, Rank and Level: 4 Days (for this version), Ultimate Vip, Level 50
  • Number of Warns: 2 (Accidental RDM x1 and RDM x1)
  • Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I want to join Beta-1 to assist in RP on the server. I have a wealth of knowledge about SCP Lore. While Beta-1 is not in the Lore, admins are not either. I wish to join Beta-1 to really dive into Serious Roleplay. I want to truly get my hands on an internal investigation and be able to stop/punish instances of abuse so an admin does not have to intervene breaking the RP if possible. I have a wealth of Military knowledge, have some other roles on the server, and am really involved in SCP. I believe I could benefit the server by helping keep the Roleplay alive and upholding the job with utmost care.
  • What is Beta-1's purpose on the server?: They are to essentially stop minor abuse and serve punishments to players in RP to prevent some staff involvement which in theory will help keep the feel and mood of the game while allowing another appropriate job on the server.
7 hours ago, [3COMP] Damian said:
  • In Game Name: Damian Heid
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104311812
  • Play time, Rank and Level: 4 Days (for this version), Ultimate Vip, Level 50
  • Number of Warns: 2 (Accidental RDM x1 and RDM x1)
  • Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I want to join Beta-1 to assist in RP on the server. I have a wealth of knowledge about SCP Lore. While Beta-1 is not in the Lore, admins are not either. I wish to join Beta-1 to really dive into Serious Roleplay. I want to truly get my hands on an internal investigation and be able to stop/punish instances of abuse so an admin does not have to intervene breaking the RP if possible. I have a wealth of Military knowledge, have some other roles on the server, and am really involved in SCP. I believe I could benefit the server by helping keep the Roleplay alive and upholding the job with utmost care.
  • What is Beta-1's purpose on the server?: They are to essentially stop minor abuse and serve punishments to players in RP to prevent some staff involvement which in theory will help keep the feel and mood of the game while allowing another appropriate job on the server.

get some more playtime, you'll need it for beta 1. more experience the better.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

In Game Name: Leo Katsi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441427370

Play time, Rank and Level: 2w, 4d, 18h. lvl 50, plat

Number of Warns: 9 (all dating back from 8-24 months ago)

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: My main reason for applying for Beta-1 is because the roleplay experience for it is unique and intense compared to other MTF’s like E-11 due to Beta-1 having to enforce the laws of the server. Another reason for me wanting to join Beta-1 is I have experience on other servers like MRP on said servers I joined the military police (I know it’s not the same as SCP but the concept is similar) which was always my favourite regiment because I like enforcing laws and conducting interrogation as it always causes very interesting roleplay.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: The purpose for Beta-1 on the server is to enforce the laws of the foundation and keep everyone doing their correct duties like keeping Security Officers out of O5’s Office etc. Another purpose of Beta-1 is to keep the foundation free of spies/infiltrators and keeping personnel safe. Beta-1 Also carryout any interrogations on rogue personnel or infiltrators. Beta-1 are able distribute the appropriate punishment using the jail cells i.e 5 mins in the cells for going off duty.

Edited by Leo Katsi
adding

In Game Name: Viktor Svetsken

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:242419537

Play time, Rank and Level: Playtime: 2w 2d 10h 9m 42s, Platinum-VIP, Level 50

Number of Warns: 0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: The reason I want to join Beta-1 is because I find myself dealing with personnel that break protocol more than those around me. Being in B-1, I could excel in this field. I could uphold the law of the Facility and keep those in line while being within the unit and bring those who break the laws down swiftly and efficiently. The Unit's activity as of late has been somewhat in a grey area. I wish to become an active member of this unit to ensure that the Foundation's laws are upheld and to thwart the plans of those who wish to test their luck against the Laws of the Foundation.

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: The absolute purpose of Mobile Task Force Unit Beta-1 "Cauterizers" is to uphold the laws within the Foundation without fail and with extreme efficiency. They are to keep personnel in line with what they are and aren't supposed to do along with when they should and shouldn't do those things. Beta-1 Units also crack down on rouge personnel (i.e guards leaking information to outside sources, other personnel joining hostile groups/cults.) Should a Beta-1 Unit ultimately catch a rouge personnel or a personnel acting out of line, they can immediately cuff, jail and sentence said personnel based on what laws they have broken. As said before, they are all about efficiency and effectiveness in bringing down those who break the laws of the Foundation.

Edited by Viktor Svetsken
Fixed Section 3 of the Application

Viktor Svetsken

In Game Name: Zack Micheal Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:532892422

Play time, Rank and Level: Playtime: 1w 1d 11h 50m, Rank plat, Lvl 50

Number of Warns: 0

Why do you want to join Beta-1?: I would like to join Beta-1 because I would like to expand my white list variety. This is basically the police police of the facility, that means that it relays heavily on RP. I would like to indulge deep in rp as Beta-1 as there are not many jobs that go into this much depth. With me being Beta-1 it would mean that I would act accordingly, Interrogating jailed personnel or GOI's, I would investigate into insubordination. I am 100% loyal to the foundation and I would make sure that the facility is in working order and all personnel staff are abiding by the laws created by the 05. 

What is Beta-1s purpose on the server?: They are the military police of the facility. If they are to come across a insubordinate member of staff they are to take them to the cells and interrogate them. They make sure all personnel are abiding by the laws in the facility, they are responsible for any conflicting fights that are on going in the facility. Wether that be between 2 Foundation admins or Researchers. The Beta-1 (Cauterizers) have authority to detain MTF Commanders and anyone in the facility that has either gone rogue or is not doing their job. They will only report to Foundation Admins and take orders from nobody else. There can be a lot of stupid people on jobs with guns and or jobs that can help SCP's such as give 049 a subject and then let 049-2 out. This is where the Beta-1 come in as there is no other job that can really deal with this appropriately. The Beta-1 Also help setup defense's for the facility. They will normally be at a defense or patrolling the cells with a custom built prison.

Edited by Zack Micheal Smith
trying to fix text color