Boss

Boss' Third battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Jon Bovi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:225731395

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 16

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): Your total time is 1mo 1w 5d 10h 32m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) https://imgur.com/a/cMQPyzx

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) CG PFC Boss

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment) CG Col, Battalion 2ndLt

Why should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I would be a great choice for battalion due to my seriousness when it comes to RP. I have always enjoyed RPing as whatever role I play, being CG many times I have learned the proper rules of the server inside and out, I RP the to the full extent and rarely break character. Battalion is the peak of RP opportunity and I would utilise the power and responsibility to keep the server running smoothly and ensure that there is always someone competent to lead the base in times when a leader is needed.

Obviously lots of people say this but I have lead events as CG the leading aspect is there for me so I am coming in with an advantage, obviously its a lot different but having that minor experience is still better than nothing. Also being CG means that I have an authoritative role on the base so I can enforce the rules and teach others, this is good experience readying for battalion as it is a great advantage coming in and already knowing all the rules beforehand.

I am also a strategic and quick thinker. I type fast which will be good for leading events, especially during my officer cadet period. I find the idea of outsmarting the enemy and leading the base into battle fun and I would put my effort into finding out the best tactics to win the event.

I am also generally a friendly guy. I would take time to get to know the people in Battalion as I know sometimes they can get quite isolated from each other and also when the time comes I would get to know my supervised regiment and create a good bond with them.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion are the leaders of the base. There job is to not be a regiment on their own and fight with the rest of us it is their responsibility, their duty and my honour to lead our base in battle and strategies using their wit and smart to out manoeuvre the enemy and ultimately bring the Republic to a swift and decisive victory against our enemies and anyone who dares to challenge us.

Not only do they take on the momentous task of leading the GAR to victory they are also in charge of running the base when on defcon 5. One of their vital roles is the granting and denying the requests of everyone on base, they must make sure that training rooms aren’t being used and that people are properly using them. They also keep control of the airspace, they grant and deny taking off and must check the landing codes of unknown people that may be a threat to our base, they have authority to order Jedi to land, which enhances their abilities of controlling the airspace.

They are also entrusted in gaining a supervised regiment once they reach the rank of Warrant officer, they work with the hierarchy in ensuring their regiment is running smoothly and effectively and not failing. They are middlemen between the admirals and hierarchy and will report how the  regiment is doing directly to them.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)
Yes i was Kicked once for inactivity

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes I respect the seriousness of battalion and wish to uphold the standards, as the leaders of the base I expect nothing less and I will give you nothing less.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading:
They Are To help Where Needed and Provide information to the Leading battalion and rest of the Ground Forces.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

1. Lead a base attack using advert only

2. Host a debrief

3. Conduct a mandatory training with a regiment of my choice

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colnol

Anything else: Thanks for Reading.

+1 This guy will be the soild soul of batt the guy to put up his hand if anyone ask if someone in batt have ever touch pussy this guy will raise his hand 

Edited by LegitLund

+1 my balls

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

+1 this guy is a minge magnet

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 Has previous experience in batt.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner