Fricky Hecks

Fricky Hecks' Event Planner Application

In game Name: Kevin/Andromeda Lowikeyes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102077624

List of warns: twVJ6fbgiViKhzspIspldJ6AJFbb7p1eNgPcNRxdeFr5s5zkhWlBJnHHkwl6d9E3nR0Tsai6vvYLMmuScgzcSZt_LnGOID7LyFTqksSu_1LJTeMuprCoDazBqjeJ2zK3YyEMatmG

Any previous or current staff experience: Sadly no.

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): Having been in the community for a long time, I feel like it’s time for me to attempt to give something in return, and I decided that EP would be the best way to do it. I said on my unban appeal that I have a lot of ideas flowing through my head, and I wasn’t lying about that, it’s just that as a regular player, it would be either hard or impossible to put those ideas into action without it being a borderline PME. I’ve been getting some more ideas from recent events, dreams and random thoughts that I’ve been having, taking small pieces from the dreams and thoughts in order to formulate a storyline. I’m obviously not the most trustworthy person out there, but I feel like I’ll do at least a decent job in creating & performing events (and not conveniently cancelling events at the last second, or sleeping in). Having seen the previous events done by both Keter & Ocasio has inspired me to attempt to apply to EP to do events of my own to similar levels of Keter’s, albeit I am rather worried about the community’s response to events that I have in mind, although I am still rather excited nonetheless.

Your event plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yeCbH5EgkCgRxJYhrOdj1MsMW8SXY1YzhCaDAl_1CZw/edit?usp=sharing (obviously this is not the entirety of the event, but it’s a small teaser as to what it is. If you think the current details given are not sufficient, please tell me & I will add more details as to what will be happening in the event, or if you're Cameron & you want all the details lol)

just punch through his fucking head

💀

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
4 hours ago, PuggoReal said:

I dont like you btw

You just suck at holdfast, ain't my issue 🙄

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

💀

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel