Bill Pill

ISD - Internal Security Department

Internal Security Department

aL6dYEXQmZNfm2vSnOZMz-HwJuf5HhxR8mrq-jGrCqqH57pYMg3mFiL1M2IM6oxWHntX3OToX6RSxj6aEK_gAA3gjzHpBE7fCyc9ixMFTIuotufblhOFHzrE1yxhPRmCAnlU52Nx

“A Foundation within the Foundation”

ISD is a concealed "foundation within the Foundation", a secret police force responsible for filtering traitors as well as operational and information security risks among the Foundation's ranks. The department is strictly hierarchical, adhering to stringently defined multi-stage investigative protocol. Potential ISD agents must have a perfect service record and a length of Foundation service of more than a year. Usually, every ISD agent keeps his "official" position in order to provide his command a first-hand account of everything happening in a given department. The very existence of ISD is usually presented as a myth. The "official" responsibility of ISD is investigation and interrogation of captured GOI agents, although that part of ISD officially belongs to the Security Department for the purpose of secrecy.

Side Note

Obviously this is supposed to replace CSB and bring back ISD that got removed earlier this year. I believe that ISD brought more to the server then the current CSB that hasn’t done anything notable since being added. ISD at least had a gimmick and did some things except reading the legal codex in a different tab after cuffing someone.

Management

Spoiler

Owner - Bill Pill
Manager - TBD by SMT
Vice-Manager - TBD by SMT

Equipment

Spoiler

Base Loadout:
Tactical Restraint, Police Handcuffs, Elastic Restraints, MP5, Two Pistols, CSI Swep, Weapon Checker, Amnestics Swep

Application

Spoiler

-OOC Section -

Steam Name:

RPname:

SteamID:

In game level:

Playtime(At least one week):

Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 

(Uncropped Screenshot must be included here) 

- IC Section -

[Insert your CV here]

Spoiler

App/CV Tips - Adhering to these tips may aid your application

The point of CV’s is to document highlights of your life hence the latin phrase “curriculum vitae”, which stands for “course of life”.  At minimum, it should include work and academic history.

Employers sort through thousands of CV to look for unique talent that is rare to find.  

Show a story, don’t write one in your CV. 

(A good example is stringing minor references that adds up to an overall story) 

(A bad example is writing a block of text that details your childhood to your adulthood)

Reputation does still matter, so if it is poor more effort may be needed on your app to show sincerity.

Edited by Bill Pill

+1
Better than csb

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU 

valdis romeo

21 minutes ago, Torch said:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU 

You ok?

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

This could work but make it nothing like the previous ISD.

99% of the playerbase on during the previous ISD were just bhopping IT Techs/SPs that perma camped cafe/EZ and CSIed CI trying to get in. No RP involved except that 1% that carried the entire job.

IF ISD is to return, make it not a combat job, as in ISD should not make arrests, rather report to administration and make them do it, ISD should gather evidence, ISD should investigate WL slots, ISD should be secretive, instead of people instantly recognizing an ISD player due to the bhopping IT tech that is chasing a cargo pants guy.

Regarding the suggestion: Why bother making an ISD suggestion if you are not going to manage it?

Also this job needs ideas and fresh looks as stated before, new mechanics, new loadouts, new purpose. This just stinks of old not so good methods.

Overall:

Neutral, the job itself could work on the server even with CSB on, but the way it is played needs to really differ from the previous ISD.

Poop

3 hours ago, Mark Kuntson said:

99% of the playerbase on during the previous ISD were just bhopping IT Techs/SPs that perma camped cafe/EZ and CSIed CI trying to get in. No RP involved except that 1% that carried the entire job.

/isdengineer

seal GIF

image.png.55b645a68ddec13aca165d96a216bee2.png You should invite veteran ISD player Joe Drakan to the job.

Also I agree with Kuntson, if people don't B-Hop around and CSI everyone or just act like CSB except they have a disguise I would like them back. Also if we remove CSB and replace with ISD maybe some other public law enforcing unit should be added (Nu-7 do not fucking count).

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

image.png.55b645a68ddec13aca165d96a216bee2.png You should invite veteran ISD player Joe Drakan to the job.

Also I agree with Kuntson, if people don't B-Hop around and CSI everyone or just act like CSB except they have a disguise I would like them back. Also if we remove CSB and replace with ISD maybe some other public law enforcing unit should be added (Nu-7 do not fucking count).

You should invite me to the job (veteran v1 player so i know how to rp)

I think that ISD has generally been more of a hinderance than a positive for the foundation. The idea sounds great to keep an eye on foundation staff to see if they are breaking the codex or are possible spies, but it is usually just people who disguise as a job, don't do their job, get into trouble with their department head for slacking, then the ISD to maintain their cover has to either amnesticate them or force them to sign an NDA, while they go back to "work" and act as if they are independent and don't need to conform to whatever their department head is instructing

I think that Department heads should just be responsible for their units, which often times they are and don't need these infiltrators causing further head aches for them. 

On 9/23/2023 at 11:31 AM, Bob The Bo said:

get into trouble with their department head for slacking

So just you then as everyone in ISD wouldn't adhere to your retarded serious RP Military-Esq security department.

I played a shit-ton of ISD and i can admit the job was braindead. Remove CSI (or restrict it a bunch) and as Kunston said allow ISD to investigate WL job slots.ect instead of running around arresting level 10 players for killing D-Class in doors.

ISD to maintain their cover has to either amnesticate them or force them to sign an NDA, while they go back to "work" and act as if they are independent and don't need to conform to whatever their department head is instructing

You and people such as Roach Sanderson would metagame me every time i was on ISD , give me special treatment, Then when i didn't walk to somewhere in LCZ for you or that i had a different weapon to a security officer or some shit, you would decide to get everyone in security spawn and then facescan everyone because you suddenly thought one of your security members were CI id have to NDA you, then you'd try and act as some sort of unofficial informant for me. If you hadn't been so braindead as HOS then ISD wouldn't  have been such a "Head Ache" for you

I think that Department heads should just be responsible for their units, which often times they are and don't need these infiltrators causing further head aches for them. 

Infiltrators? if you hadn't treated ISD so differently you wouldn't have this problem.

On 3/8/2022 at 6:14 PM, Bill Pill said:

and did some things except reading the legal codex in a different tab after cuffing someone.

if added back ISD needs to actually be utilized properly, such as assigning certain agents to watch over certain jobs/individuals or acting as informants to Heads of Departments. the job doesn't even need to be armed for all i care

If you dont wanna read the wall of quotes and text, Essentially what im saying is accept Nathan Dixons ISD suggestion as its just better and could actually work if done properly. (bill pill i still love you xoxo)

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

On 9/25/2023 at 12:04 AM, Lando Lovelace said:

So just you then as everyone in ISD wouldn't adhere to your retarded serious RP Military-Esq security department.

I played a shit-ton of ISD and i can admit the job was braindead. Remove CSI (or restrict it a bunch) and as Kunston said allow ISD to investigate WL job slots.ect instead of running around arresting level 10 players for killing D-Class in doors.

You and people such as Roach Sanderson would metagame me every time i was on ISD , give me special treatment, Then when i didn't walk to somewhere in LCZ for you or that i had a different weapon to a security officer or some shit, you would decide to get everyone in security spawn and then facescan everyone because you suddenly thought one of your security members were CI id have to NDA you, then you'd try and act as some sort of unofficial informant for me. If you hadn't been so braindead as HOS then ISD wouldn't  have been such a "Head Ache" for you

Infiltrators? if you hadn't treated ISD so differently you wouldn't have this problem.

if added back ISD needs to actually be utilized properly, such as assigning certain agents to watch over certain jobs/individuals or acting as informants to Heads of Departments. the job doesn't even need to be armed for all i care

If you dont wanna read the wall of quotes and text, Essentially what im saying is accept Nathan Dixons ISD suggestion as its just better and could actually work if done properly. (bill pill i still love you xoxo)

This is basically just a copy and paste of the old ISD suggestion (except I removed facescanner).

I like the idea of ISD acting as informants to Heads of Departments, we did something slightly similar when working with ECM, though it wasn't done a lot. I like the idea of ISD watching over certain jobs/individuals, but I'd still want them to watch over all personnel, as I wouldn't want them limited to watching over certain jobs/individuals. I can see them prioritising watching over certain jobs/individuals, and the rest would be secondary.

Since CSB is removed now and I assume Nu-7 is getting Military Police, I believe that ISD has even more reason to come back. Although, I'd probably rework it with Edward, as he said he'd come back if ISD got re-added. I understand people wanting it to be a passive job that just watches over people, but that's boring as fuck, no offense, the job should be more passive than it was previously, I agree with that, but it should also have some gimmicks that make it fun.

I know some people disliked ISD being able to just walk into a raid and use their CSI swep on CI. This would likely be one of the things I'd change if ISD gets re-added. I'd probably limit them to using their CSI swep on CI when they're infiltrating and not doing a raid.