Razor

Add back Deputies

What your suggestion is: Adding them back is so much better then not having them, there is not now structure in these command changes, prior to the removal 2 people would discuss and make changes in the field (SFC, MCC ect) if a Director wanted to change something they could do so without consulting anyone else's opinion ect. Also when I comes to LOA's or absences people who go from SL to Director will have absolutely no experience and also no guidance at all. This change will honestly be the downfall of all the sub regiments. 

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A 

Any additional information: N/A

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 My +1 comes from the fact that, a deputy can help a lot give more insight on a certain matter, for example, I as a commander rely on my VC and EXO to give me opinions on different things, one person deciding everything could cause issues without the help or suggestions of someone else

+1 It may be easy to run but I think that was all that was considered. I also believe that with no deputies it was going to kill off Commandos and medics pretty quickly. With little to nothing for people to work for and being stuck at the Senior ranks for even longer

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1
A Deputy isnt just another Director whos job can be done by a "Senior" decision making hierarchies should always rely in more than 1 person, never saw the point in the removals of Deputies, seems silly imo, already talked about this with DeltaWind and im afraid this will be denied, but maybe they'll think twice

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher