Galaxy

Zeref staff abuse

Your in game name: Galaxy

The accused staff member's in game name, Steam profile link or Steam ID: Zeref

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened):

I joined, I accidently went into a C3 area which is arrestable, I was not given any warnings and so I made a staff sit to help me out, I requested multiple times to bring me into a private sit area because of how many people were around, He continued to ignore me and I asked for a higher up or SMT to come but none responded, I was banned for RDM which is not true, I never killed anyone, I was warned for homphobia for calling the staff member gay which is obviously not homophobia. I asked to bring me to a private sit area and instead I was just banned without having to explain my side of the story to anyone. I do not have evidence but neither do the staff member banning me for RDM and the rest

I was informed you broke CL6 whice is insta arrest and dosnt need to give a warning for that, decided to call staff and players gay, you also whent on to make staff tickets calling staff gay.  You where not banned for RDM but for ARDM after I was informed you where shoting people in the cadet area. 

fairy tail GIF

i think you should keep crying buddy 

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

Broke CL6
Homophobia to staff and players
You also messaged the Vice Manage in DM's saying that all imperial staff were incompetent

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Galaxy said:

I was warned for homphobia for calling the staff member gay which is obviously not homophobia.

image.png.dadb354f679a8298b2762be8591ad5d9.png

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

1 hour ago, Zeref said:

I was informed you broke CL6 whice is insta arrest and dosnt need to give a warning for that, decided to call staff and players gay, you also whent on to make staff tickets calling staff gay.  You where not banned for RDM but for ARDM after I was informed you where shoting people in the cadet area. 

I was not shooting cadets in the area, in the ban it stated RDM which is not true, even if it were to state ARDM, Its simply not true, You can try to pull up the logs for it and see if I even shot anyone which I did not

You are going on what you think. not what the ''Evidence'' is

Edited by Galaxy

-1 Toxic as fuck and I dont like homophobic people and those who disrespect staff.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel