Haze

Haze's IRP Staff Application

In-game name(s): Haze

Steam Name: Hazey_Pug

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:525167119

Age when applying: 23

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1w 19h 19m on Imperial & 2mo 1w 5d 21m on CW (however a lot of time was lost from multiple resets)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Imperial Security Director & User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Mid-January 2022 I properly re-joined so I will use this as a reference point. – 1 ROA

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Often enough

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/70L46Q7 - This includes !time

State the role of staff on the server:

A group of individuals who use their own skillsets to uphold the server rules and protect all on the server so that they can have a good & fair RP experience. This includes handing out punishments accordingly to those who do not wish to RP or break the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

- Ex CW WG Moderator in 2016.

-Ex Senior Moderator on NXG gaming before merger with WG

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

- Take the claim & observe them to see if suspect is still on scene and killing or attempting to kill.

- If suspect is not actively shooting, observe them for a short amount of time, watching their body language and the way that they interact with other individuals, looking for danger cues and aggression, this can take the form of running around with weapon unholstered and shouting at other players for example.

- If not an immediate risk, go to the informant and understand what they are reporting.

- Check hit logs to see if the person in question has caused damage to others.

- If this is not a malicious @ call from the informant, then I would bring suspect to a location away from other individuals and away from base. From here I would get the suspect to explain their side of events.

- If the killing was unjustified ic and ooc, I would then hand out necessary and standard action punishments said offence, this is dependent on any previous that they have done on the server. I would however inform the suspect that they would be receiving said punishment and the grounds as for why they are before I do so.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would explain to the individual that within this server, it is not a necessary requirement to be instantly trained and they can play as a Storm Trooper Recruit without the initial training. I would provide advice to them about having the correct name and requesting them to speak to ST NCO+ or fleet about receiving basic training so that they can be promoted to ST PVT if they are here to stay on the server.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

In this situation, I would use context to formulate my decision. Based on the limited information in this scenario, I would use discretion and not act as a staff member because it is in my opinion that this doesn’t look to be maliciously intended or ARDM. Therefore, I would carefully monitor the situation and let Shock and Fleet provide any in-character punishments if necessary.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As sad as this makes me, I would do nothing as he is not breaking any server rules and requires no staff intervention.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not *explicitly* stated within the server rules:

-  I would look to firstly take the suspect out of the situation and to another area to prevent outside influence from others.

- I would understand the suspects perspective to see if they are simply ill-informed, being witty or just trolling.

- Based on their response I would explain how failrp works and that it is the act of failing to stick to your in-gaming role, therefore common sense must be used by the player & that not every scenario of failrp can be added to the server rules due to the number of ways rp can be broken.

- I would then provide the suspect a verbal warning for breaking failrp.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

-  If I believe that my actions as a staff member are fully justified and necessary, I will continue to punish them accordingly.

- I will try to de-escalate the situation and explain why they are receiving the punishment again but in another way to accommodate to them.

- If they continue to argue with me, I will provide them a hyperlink to the forums where they can contest the punishment and the actions I took. I would also write down my actions and rationale on my desktop so that I can provide an explanation to any complaint they make.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I should be picked for staff because I would bring a vast quantity of experience and professionalism to the staff team along with a new skillset, most others do not or will ever have.

I have played on WG servers on and off for a very long time and have grown with the community, I understand how the server operates and have taken influence from staff members past and present in how they function and deal with situations within WG servers, from my observations and conversations with staff members, I understand what is expected of me and the responsibility that I would hold as a staff member.

I believe that I have become a respected person within the community & I try to get along with everyone as I don’t like the idea of burning bridges, I attempt to remain neutral within conflict in the community also, something I believe all staff members should aim to do.

Within Clone Wars and IRP, I have held many high ranks in character which include, Clone Guard Commander for 6 months, Battalion 1st Lieutenant & ISB Director, it is clear that I know how to be a responsible player and lead by example otherwise I would have not obtained these titles.

Out of Character and within my IRL profession, I deal with people from all walks of life, constantly making dynamic risk assessments and being the one that is expected to de escalate situations and at times make hard but fair decisions, this is something I am not afraid to do.  I also have to use my discretion and instinct a lot too when dealing with people, something which is essential for any staff member any server.  

I could go into more detail about the reasons why I should be picked for staff however I will leave it at this.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my application.

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

+1

After getting fleet and getting to do more stuff with ISB, i not only see the benefits of ISB having a staff member in their ranks; but also how it could be a huge benefit for the server. A very competent, calm and sound lad. Would be great to have him on the team!

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1

- Very Active 

- Very sound 

- top lad 

- good staff app 

- ex staff! 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander - IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL -  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1 

Having known haze for a long time seeing his activity on the server and the rank he's achieved I can confidently say he would be perfect as a member of the staff team 

Edited by Warden

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

On 3/16/2022 at 6:15 PM, Galaxy said:

Has no life

Gets 0 bitches

Virgin

You cream your pants when the female cashier at the supermarket touches your hands

Besides that +1 Haze

Active
Very nice and patient
High rank

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

6 minutes ago, Mort said:

You cream your pants when the female cashier at the supermarket touches your hands

Besides that +1 Haze

Active
Very nice and patient
High rank

Instead of playing so much Gmod how about you play with some bitches instead? Your virginity needs it badly and I bet your mother is highly disappointed for you,

+1

Absolute giga chad

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks : Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted

The Server Management has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff. Please contact a member of SMT for further steps

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner