Lars

Lars' Staff Application

In-game name(s): DT Executive Officer Lars | (DT T Vice Commander until the 28th I believe)

Steam Name: Wolved

Steam ID https://steamidfinder.com/:STEAM_0:1:451173944

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: I currently live in Belgium, and my current timezone is GMT +1.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, I can do both.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 month, 15h and 41m 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: DT EXO (Temp VC if that needs to be added), Plat VIP and IRP Fundraiser (If that counts)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I own a microphone that works fine. I mostly speak now, but i used to type rather than speaking. So it's possible some people haven't heard me talk yet. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the discord since it just opened up, and the server itself since release. I have taken only one actual break which was roughly 1 week long. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use all three on a daily base. However I only recently signed up for the forums. (Somewhere in february)

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): N/Aimage.thumb.png.96911d25949fe9e2f536920fe660113e.png

State the role of staff on the server: It is a group of multiple people that ensure the players can roleplay without issue and have fun, and let the players feel safe, as this is an escape from reality for some of us. They also enforce the rules, help out where possible and hand out the correct punishment(s) to the individuals who break the corresponding rule(s). 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I have read through them many times, and I play on a daily base for a good amount of time. So from that I understand what you can and can't do. 

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A. I have no prior staff experience. And honestly only basic knowledge of how the commands etc work. But I'm more than willing to learn and dedicate all my time towards learning it. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Ofcourse, I completely understand that.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would first of all accept the claim. Then I would have a look at what the "suspect" is doing currently. And if he isn't currently shooting at other imperials I would follow them around for a bit. To see what he does and if I catch him doing it I would freeze him, so he can't cause anymore harm whilst I'm typing out the punishment for exampe. And then I'd give him the corresponding punishment. And finally go back to the person that reported it and tell him the person he reported has been given out the correct punishment. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: First I would explain to the recruit that training isn't necessary, but if he inists I would call over an NCO who can give him the training. 

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If its clearly an accident and not done on purpose I would tell him to be careful and not shoot his fellow imperials. And just  let it slide for this time. But if it is not an accident I would tell shock to arrest the person for golden rule since personally I think this would teach him the same lesson if not better to not shoot imperials. 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If on my staff job I would simply ignore it, since ofcourse I'm not on my trooper job. And if I was on my trooper job I would simply explain in RP that he should salute me. And ofcourse we are all human, and forgetting things is something that happens. So I wouldn't do anything to the individual. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would take him to somewhere less accessible to have a chat with him. And I would clarify that this instance still falls under the FailRP section. And if he still wants to dispute him I would tell him he can do that if he wants to. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would tell the individual that I believe I responded correctly. And if he does not agree with it I would direct him to the forums. Since I wouldn't want a pointless argument with the player. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I think I should be picked even though of not having prior experience since I'm an extremely quick learner, I love helping people and always have. Even if its a small thing, it doesn't matter. I love talking to people and I'm a very calm person.  One of the main reasons I believe I should be picked is because of my activity, and the time i dedicate towards the server. And I want everyone to have the best experience possible and have an amazing day pretty much. I'm patient, so waiting isn't an issue at all for me. I also know when to be serious and when I can joke around. So that won't be a problem either. And going back on the no experience part I truly believe I could learn how all of this works, and I'm more than willing to. I'm a nice guy even if I say that myself, so having a chat is something I'd love to have. Even if this application gets denied I won't hesitate to try again after the given time. And ofcourse I will try my very best to improve it. I'm also stress resistant, so I can handle my stress extremely well. Ofcourse first time things are always exciting but I believe I could keep my stress under control during sits or during a meeting etc. And in all honesty, I might not be your first choice. But I truly know I wouldn't let you down if given the chance to prove myself. I enjoy playing the server and would like to make others to feel the same way. So going the extra mile during a claim is something i'd happily do. I also love to get feedback, so even if it is bad feedback I would use that to improve my current self. I'm a very good listener aswell so if there would be a player or basically anyone that would like to have a chat about something they are willing to share I would always be there for them. I'm also very persistent. So even if something is goes wrong. I won't hesitate to retry. And pretty much, I just love helping people. I'm extremely active as I said before so I can help in the early mornings, the evenings, it doesn't matter, and even if I'm not online. I'm just 1 text message away from coming on to assist in anything. And I would love to dedicate my time towards helping people even better.

Previous Ranks

W-G Founder

+1
Good guy
High ranking
Deserves the spot

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1 

Very active with a high rank in DT absolutely top guy I know quite a few people will state he doesn't use his mic very often this has changed substantially and is very talkative in TS and is just an all around nice guy I hope he gets a chance for this

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

+1

Active
DT EXO

Great attitude

IRP Trooper Ranks

JT Junior Medic Sergeant Major

DT Senior Medic Colonel 

Deputy Medical Officer

Head Medical Officer

IRP Staff Ranks

Admin

IORP Army Ranks