FREDDY199

I hate myself so here we go again.

Server you got banned from: Gmod SCP RP

Your name in-game: FREDDY199

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80742499 (Found it.)

Admins' name that banned you: Really don't remember

Admin's steamID: Don't know

Why did you get banned?: NLR, RDM in an admin sit, Threatening to hack the server (idk i was stupid at the time), RDM x3 I think, I don't really remember the rest.

Evidence(Un-necessary): image.png.5f69be57d2ca3e9381c9d40deb3c6e89.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I've been banned for 2 - 3 years now and I've really changed since when I got banned. This server actually really means a ton to me and I really want to join again in V7 and have fun again, I really regret my past mistakes and I promise to never to it again. Ik I might have been a pain in the ass to some but I've really changed over the years and months, I'm really really sorry for my actions and I still feel guilt & regret for what I did. Please consider unbanning me as I'm really hyped for V7 and don't wanna sit by and watch YouTube videos about it, Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day.

Anything else?: When I got banned It really took a blow to my mental health as some people don't know how much this server meant to me...

Edited by FREDDY199

aren't you the guy who got banned like 3 months ago and started to guilt trip over people saying you will kill yourself if your punishment doesn't get lifted

valdis romeo

On 3/28/2022 at 7:53 AM, Torch said:

aren't you the guy who got banned like 3 months ago and started to guilt trip over people saying you will kill yourself if your punishment doesn't get lifted

image.thumb.png.f4694d57d4e06155eb13096f424179a2.png

On 3/28/2022 at 6:49 AM, Shrek said:

Il wait for a staff member shows your warn list

image.thumb.png.2eb688396757f0c70a1790746694cd9b.png
Reason and date for his permaban at bottom of list

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 11/3/2022 at 4:32 PM, FREDDY199 said:

I'm still not over it.

Freddy,

You won't be unbanned by guilt-tripping the community, I can assure you of that.

It's pathetic that you are acting so depressed over a literal video game.

grass | Definition, Families, & Facts | Britannica

Please touch this.

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif

6 hours ago, Atilla Szellem said:

It's pathetic that you are acting so depressed over a literal video game.

leave the boy alone bro. we have all felt a tiny bit of depression over having to wait 10+ months for v7 yes?

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 4/19/2022 at 11:58 PM, Joe Conner said:

On 3/28/2022 at 12:53 PM, Torch said:

image.thumb.png.f4694d57d4e06155eb13096f424179a2.png

Denied. We do not need someone in the community who threatens suicide over a Garry's Mod server. 

Do not re-apply.