TheDaan

Daan's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:

Thy Weed Man

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:147571104

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP, PAC3

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

2w 2d 12h 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yup and yup

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

Yup

Do you meet the requirements:

Yup

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

https://prnt.sc/W7aNddF2EIhu

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

CG Medic LTCOL Daan

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

DU LCPL | CG LTCOL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Nope

What is the Battalion Motto: 

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

A battalion's role / responsibility is to act as a leading figure on the base by make sure everything is up to par well inside of the base. For example, a battalion can handle a variety of things such as permission requests, making sure cadets are being trained and so on. To add to one of the more base oriented responsibilities, a battalion has to supervise the regiment they are given to make sure it is running as it should, and report in to the hierarchy if there is some kind of problem inside of it. One of the larger parts of a battalion's job is to lead / co-lead during a planetary or a base attack by giving the clones clear orders that everyone should be able to understand. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe that I should be picked as a member of battalion for multiple reasons, some of which are the following.

To start off, I would like to mention that I am a very active member of the server. ( I play for more than 5 hours during the weekends) During the 2 total weeks of playtime that I have on the server, I believe that I have learned a great deal about how a member of battalion should act and how they should handle certain situations. Even though I may not show it that much, I can be serious when a certain situation needs me to be. To add, I believe that I am a decently fast learner, due to which, I believe that I can adapt to certain situations quite quickly and learn things that I may not have already known during my time on the server after becoming a member of battalion. From my time in CG and as a medic I have learned a number of things about how someone should act in and out of the base, meaning that I know my way around most of the responsibilities of a battalion. Lastly, I am of the belief that people can approach me pretty easily due to the fact that I'm a decently easy person to talk to about most subjects.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yup

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Assuming they are not leading / co-leading a member of battalion should be sticking with their supervised regiment and helping out by using their equipment to aid in firefights.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

-Lead an event with a voice amp

-Host an open simulation

-Do a successful debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain

Anything else?:

Edited by TheDaan

+1

Pros:

Active member of the community

Nice guy

Previous ranks 

Cons: 

Didn't meet 200 word minimum. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

7 hours ago, Vangeance said:

+1

Pros:

Active member of the community

Nice guy

Previous ranks 

Cons: 

Didn't meet 200 word minimum. 

I had counted the top part for the word count as well, but I've added onto the actual explanation part of it so it hits the minimum now 

+1

-Very active in CG

-Always looking for ways to improve

-Good leadership during events

Could not say more on how well this man has proved himself worthy. He has lots of experience, does passive RP with his medic job, shows good leadership in CG, never in any kind of drama or things like that. Overall a very suitable member.

Neutral
Decent Application, but I don't know you so that's all I can say.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png