Alastor_501

Alastor's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:

Alastor

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:619919283

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

2W 1D 5H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
 yes

Do you meet the requirements:

yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

N/A I have no warns or kicks

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

501st Medic Colonel Alastor
Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

CT PVT, GM PVT
Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

N/A never been demoted/striked

What is the Battalion Motto:

“Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

In a event a Battalion member will either be leading or not leading, If said Battalion member were to be leading his responsibilities are to lead his men into battle and to never surrender to the enemy forces, we also must allow grants and deny anything that isn’t needed, a battalion can also co lead in a event this means they can grant and deny anything if the leading Battlaion is unable to do so, If a Battalion is not leading or co leading they must be helping the regiment they are supervising or have been ordered to supervise and I must follow the orders of the leading Battalion.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe I should be Battalion because I feel I can be a good leader and can lead the clones into war with good plans and good formation and  with the right commands we can succeed in victory. I also think that I am good for Battalion as I do lots of RP as a medical trooper and I think with the RP experience that I have gained helps me towards RP in the future in whatever I do. I have helped lots of people during events and successfully led my regiment to victory in most events. I also have a good amount of play time on the server and can be on the server between 8-13 hours a day. I liked the idea of battalion as it is respectable and very disciplined in which I can be serious if needs be. I am also generally well-mannered and haven’t ever been harsh to others in any way, I understand that I must be respectable to others in game and must refrain from being a minge toward others. I also think that I could help in battalion and other regiments by supervising and one day training officer cadets for Battalion in the future.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

yes

What do Battalion do during combat when they are not leading (In detail):

As Battalion I am to oversee the regiment I am supervising unless told to by the leading batt, I must obey the leading batts commands and I am not allowed to tell the regiment I am supervising to follow other orders, I can however tell the regiment I am supervising to search buildings in a area if we don’t have a exact location on the hostiles. I may stick with my regiment int the mid – front line to assist but if I am to be told to stay back or am a supervising a backline regiment, I must be smart and not frontline

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

!) host an open sim

2) complete a debrief in a acceptable standard

3) lead a planetary with a voice amplifier

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

The Brigadier can demote and promote to captain

Anything else?:

Thank you for having the time to read my application for battalion.

Edited by Alastor_501
updating play time

Current ranks:
 501st Colonel
Previous ranks:
501st Temp EXO, CT PVT, GM PVT

+1 Who are you?? + Bozo + Good App + Dedicated +Who?

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1

Pros:

Active as hell

Level headed 

Nice guy

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1/Neutral
+ Meets the requirements
+ I have known Alastor for a while; he definitely has his heart in the right place
+ He is nice, I like him.

= The Application wasn't amazing, he did not cover the roles and responsibilities for Battalion very well imo, and the whole application is quite poorly written and put together
- He can sometimes lack a certain maturity that would be needed for a role like Battalion

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Neutral

You are active meet the requirments and you haven't done any mischief. 

But you have only gotten 1 high rank, that being in the 501st. And although you seem to be a nice guy i haven't had the best experience when talking with you. I don't want to call you powerhungry but in times where you have been the highest rank around you usually become overcontrolling. This isn't against the rules but it shows certain unfavory traits in you, in my opinion atleast. Maybe its just you trying to take responsibility but in my eyes it's really weird behaviour. 

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

Neutral/+1
You seem like a cool guy
However assuming what other people have said is true i'm not sure if you are the best pick for batt

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1/Neutral
- Active SO And Competent Member in 501st though he is very mean to me he can show potential in battalion
- I am just gonna assume that what people said above me is true i will give a Neutral for now on that

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

On 4/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Cheese1 said:

+1/Neutral
+ Meets the requirements
+ I have known Alastor for a while; he definitely has his heart in the right place
+ He is nice, I like him.

= The Application wasn't amazing, he did not cover the roles and responsibilities for Battalion very well imo, and the whole application is quite poorly written and put together
- He can sometimes lack a certain maturity that would be needed for a role like Battalion

+1/Neutral I have to agree with cheese on this because he is stating facts and said everything above.

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

Neutral

Is pretty active.

Meets requirements

The app wasnt bad..
Cons

Not Too nice But not too Toxic

Not the best ranks

Same thing With Skyman, Judgeing from the Replys its a Neutral.

Good Luck 🙂

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Denied
Battalion Command and Admiralty have decided you are not ready for the position of battalion due to the fact that we want to see more from you and we are unsure about your maturity. You may re-apply in 2 weeks