BawJaws

BawJaws Battalion Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:520104173

Current OOC Rank on the server: Plat VIP

What is your playtime : 3weeks, 2 days, 18 hours 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes i have had a read through it

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CE APFT Lt Col BawJaws

All Previous Ranks Obtained: LT Col

What should we pick you for Battalion: My First reason is I bring an amazing leadership mentality and an extreme level of professionalism to the table, I have no fear to take actions when absolutely necessary I have learned that through my time in CG When i needed to Arrest Mingey CT,s etc I also had to Lead them into battle as i was highest rank at the time without hierarchy online, CG had forged an extreme level of professionalism into my character as i had to set an example and hold that level of professionalism through out my time in CG and from that its forged a constant level of professionalism in my personality in game and i strongly believe i can bring that level of professionalism to Battalion, My leadership is non questionably good i can take over in situations when there is no one else to lead, I'm constantly helping out throughout events and Just in general really, I'm always active and online so i will always be there to prove my leadership is strong and where it needs to be as battalion it is essential to have strong leadership and extreme level of professionalism and for these reasons above i believe i make a good candidate 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The Battalion are strong leaders who make sure the grand army of the republic have morale within the different regiments ensuring that also base operations being as such granting and denying Clones to use Places around Main base for training, Grant and deny people from taking off / landing, they also help Regiments get back on track as each Regiment has a dedicated Battalion supervisor, They also lead The grand army of the republic through planetary / base attacks to ensure we have a strong victory over all threats, overall the Battalion are Exceptional leaders who have no fear to make decisive actions for the safety and victory of the republic 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: So basically My DU shield fell off a ledge and killed a 41st pvt completely accidental can show clip if absolutely needed although it was harsh i was CG and had to set an example 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: So the battalion are to support as much as possible the regiment there assigned to in events unless ordered by the leading battalion to support a diffrent regiment you are not aloud to take over said regiment though your only aloud to give directions

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: You must lead a planetary with a voice AMP and lead a sim and de brief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Col can use two pieces of equipment of the regiment there currently supervising 

Anything else: nope

Edited by M16Aiden

Neutral
The template has changed, this is a copy and paste of your first application, which was written to the old template.
It is unwise to not have changed anything, despite you now having over a months worth of experience more.

I think you would be quite good in Battalion though.
Best of Luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Neutral

Template has been changed and previous application was copied and pasted.

Was previously accepted but wasn't able to make the jump because CE still needed help so clearly he is Batt material. 

Best of luck Bawjaws!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner