Tasker

Tasker's Second Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:589845583

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 17

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2 weeks 3 days 23 hours 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes & yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have read through the handbook and extending documents yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

2 day ban for LTARP 

image.thumb.png.3a7af8ffb7bfee35b8707c786ea6ac30.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd SGTM Tasker

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 41st Temp EXO / 41st LT COL, GM CPL, CG PFC

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No I have not

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

The main responsibilities of Battalion are commanding and making sure the base is run as efficiently and smoothly as possible. They are natural leaders who find it easy to take charge in difficult situations and are very capable of leading people. Granting and denying requests should also be a top priority.

Battalion are expected to remain professional In all scenarios and set an excellent example to everyone. This is because they are seen at all times which is why It is important to be perfect and expect nothing less. It is also important that you consider mistakes can be made and that is why as Battalion, you should offer advice when needed.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): 

Since I joined the server for the first time almost 4 months ago, I worked my way up in 41st and gained so much valuable experience from them. I led quite a few events and loved every moment of it. I have partook in many events listening to and watching how Battalion act. I've also picked up vital skills on how to act as a higher rank and set an example to those below me by being surrounded with people who were and still are great leaders and exemplary people. 

I think I would thrive in Battalion not just because I have picked up quite a few skills needed to be a great Battalion member but also because I am very eager to learn and love a good challenge. I will remain professional at all times especially considering I would always be being watched by those around me and for that reason It is incredibly important I do not act immature, unprofessional or set a bad example.

Regarding me as an Individual, I believe that I am a very calm person and It is almost impossible to actually anger me therefore not exactly easy for me to stray away from professionalism. I am a quick and eager learner which Is why I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for me to show you the best of my qualities and abilities. I am a very alert person whilst being astute in every scenario I face and think I would excel if given the opportunity

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? 

Yes I do.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): 

If the Battalion member is currently supervising a regiment/s then they should help said regiments with aid and combat support. You should be somewhere in the mid to frontline depending on the equipment they have. Something that should not be done is taking over / leading the certain regiments although you can assist in directing a certain regiments troops. You should NOT interfere with regimental commanders orders. If you are told to supervise a certain regiment by a leading battalion then you must obey their command.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Battalion Officer Cadet must complete:

A complex open training

Lead a planetary

Lead a planetary and perform a debrief (With voice amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain

Anything else?:

I’d like to state that I now understand the rules and requirements and have followed them accordingly.

+1
- Had some experience of EXO, so knows a bit about leading and having responsibilities
- Decent playtime, quite well known.
- Nice Application

- Has been in several regiments so has diversity and experience 

Reapplied after his 2 week cool-down shows dedication, an important trait to have in Battalion. 
As long as he understands the rules of applying this time around, I’m sure he will do well. 
Good Luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

-Application is thorough and solid.

-Well known around the server

-Has been in multiple regiments for a decent bit

-Shows dedication by reapplying, clearly Batt is something he wants.

Best of luck Tasker!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1/Neutral 

- Has done great in 41st and was a run up for EXO. Tasker showed good leadership and was a friendly guy. 

- Seems like he is dedicated and really wants battalion

- Tasker has showed a lot of poor decition outside of 41st, where I had to warn him. 

- In my eyes I can't see him to go far in battalion without something happening, but I can always be wrong. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

- Did great in 41st as a SO + Temp EXO, Great leadership and overall a nice bloke

- Active and Good application

- Doing well in 442nd as of now

- 2nd time applying, dedicated to wanting batt

- Had some issues in the past - But from what i've seen in 442nd he's been doing fine and taking it seriously

Edited by Gorilla - Hydras

+1
All right you could have gotten Battalion in the past and you can still now but for fuck sakes read the Battalion rules and requirements on the forums any ways good luck!

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars