yes, i can do both

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2 weeks 6 days 6 hours 27 minutes

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Shock Commander - Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a microphone and always speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

i joined at the start of December, i have a had a few 2-3 day long LOAs and a couple of longer ROAs but am usually active

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I use them all daily, however never made an account on the forums until recently

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Never had a warn, kick or ban 

https://imgur.com/a/1DjXrH0

State the role of staff on the server:

It is the staffs job to make sure everyone can Roleplay to a good standard, and make sure everyone can have fun whilst roleplaying, they are there to make sure the players know who to go to when there is a problem, they are there to upkeep the rules set for the server, and to hand out any appropriate punishment that may be needed to those who break the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes, i have read them and play daily so am familiar with them in a practical sense as well 

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have never been staff on a server before, so hoping i can make this my first, i am willing to learn and adapt to how things will work 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, i understand that

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

i would take the claim, i would then teleport to the player who made the claim (invisible of course), if the player who was RDMing people wasn't there, i would get the person who made the claim to tell me in detail what happened, and go from there, if the player was there and i saw them Shooting people i would freeze them, take them to a sit, explain to them what they done wrong, and hand out the appropriate punishment, if i didn't see the "suspect" shooting anyone, i would follow him around in cloak to see how he behaves and if he does RDM or ARDM again, then i would freeze him, Take him to a sit, Explain, and hand out the punishment, i would then tell the person who made the claim that it has been dealt with accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would Teleport to him and explain that on this server, training isnt a necessity, however if he insists on getting trained, i would call over an NCO to carry out the training.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it is an accident, and i know its an accident, i would tell him to watch where he is aiming, take him to the side, and ensure he knows how to correctly safety his weapon, However if it was done with intent i would call shock over to arrest him, and hope that this punishment is sufficient to make him rethink his actions, as i dont think a single shot would be classed as ARDM and thus staff wouldnt need to be involved.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not make a big deal out of it, if i was on my trooper job and he didnt salute me, i would simply take him aside, and explain to him that you salute to 2nd LT + of any regiment, i would then ask who done his recruit training, so i can follow up with them that the recruit training was done to a good standrad

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would take him into a sit, and explain to him that, while what he may be doing may not be explicitly mentioned in the rules as FailRP, it still falls into the category of FailRP and thus he must be punished accordingly, if he continues to dispute, i would call in a senior staff member to back up my claim of it still being FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them that whatever punishment they received is what staff have deemed appropriate for the acts he was committing, and if he were to still argue, i would redirect him to the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think i would be a good addition to the staff team as, although i have no Experience as staff, i have a great willingness to learn, and know when i am at fault and need to improve, i love this server and would love to be part of the team that keeps it running smoothly, i am active and dedicated to this server.

I have made friends on this server and feel like the next step of my natural progression here is to apply for staff, it feels right, i feel like i could be a really good staff member, i know a lot of the people who play the server and speak to them regularly, i know how to have fun, and i know how and when to be serious when needs be, I'm approachable, people can come to me with any problem and ill try my best to fix it, i like to think I'm respected by a few people on the server, i just want to make sure everyone whos playing on this server can have the best time, whether the player count is low, or high, ill be there to make sure everything's running smoothly.

Someones stuck and needs me to physgun them out? ill be there

Someones Made a claim about a mass RDM? ill sit for however long it takes to sort it out.

I'm incredibly patient and have no problem waiting if needs be for things to get sorted

like i said im active, even if its only for a few hours at night i get on every day, to see how everyone is, to make sure my regiment is running smoothly, i like to be hands on in making sure everything's running as it should.

i Really hope you liked my Application,

thank you for reading it, I look forward to things to come!

Edited by Jaymee2k10

ICRP

Vice Admiral Jay Murphy
Senior Administrator 

+1

• Has been Shock commander in the past and has gotten to VC after re-joining the regiment.
  • Nice Guy
  • Active

IRP Trooper Ranks

JT Junior Medic Sergeant Major

DT Senior Medic Colonel 

Deputy Medical Officer

Head Medical Officer

IRP Staff Ranks

Admin

IORP Army Ranks

68th HMO Staff Sergeant

IORP Government Ranks

Imperial Prefect (Finance)

IROP Staff Ranks

Admin

image.png.bf07ba3cc9e218451830235ea074d8c8.png

image.png.79407bcb79aa27778a14d97215a59a17.png

Steven Connor ❤️

+1

Jaymee is a decently experienced and quite active player, that i have mainly only gotten good impressions from during my time spent with shock. His activity is getting better and better, and he is more then mature and patient enough for the job. I also think Jaymee would be a very solid pick for staff! 

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1 

Great guy been in shock for the longest time got commander and is now back up to T commander definitely committed and would be great fit for the staff team

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

+1

Positives

Always engaging with others & sets high standards for his regiment whilst being in charge.

Active on discord and IG

Detailed Application

Would be good to see him as staff

Question 3 - Would probably be best to leave the situation for in-character if its in the middle of a debrief, unless of course you thought it was deliberate  

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

On 5/21/2022 at 11:47 PM, Jaymee2k10 said:

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Shock Commander - Platinum VIP

Shock Commander modCheck

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1 
HEy Jaymeee
Cmon Elizzabeth god save the queen – Sailing Anarchy

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif