Archer

Archer's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431238619

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 9 Months

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I have a Lovely Microphone

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
I have read through the Current Battalion Handbook, The Older Battalion Document (Such as the Mentoring, Battalion Faces and all of those things)

Do you meet the requirements: I completely meet the Requirements.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: b41-5m3sHx5BZqQJHw5W4dlivtfUzcxmyTA_PHW8tp-P1H3ahoiZLtkc_EnTHaBal6LvBl_YJMfoad19_6ozGCrdfQuddoZUSD6ES2KmbgNSc4l60FrRYQrzoiqAYlduu3lBkvBGm119XAzM-w

I also have a Ban

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): Combat Engineer Senior Medic Colonel Archer

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):
Battalion 2nd LT

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Battalion Demotion - Explosive in the Brig went HORRIBLY Wrong

CE Strikes - Just a Combination of retarded things (On my Part) but I haven’t got any in 14 Months

What is the Battalion Motto:

“Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The Role of a Battalion Officer is to upkeep, Uphold and enforce the rules of the Base; They are to complete this by helping CG capture criminals, warn members of the republic to stop their mischief, and order members to behave.

with this, Battalion Members are there to help New Players to the server but to help other members to progress their skills in; Combat, Leading (and Stuff like that).

Inside of Events, Battalion Officers are required to make sure that Members of the Grand Army of the Republic are following the Leading Battalions Orders, Officers are also encouraged to assist the leading battalion with suggestions on how to progress the combat and push out the enemy forces While leading, however, they are to make sure that the GAR holds the enemies from overwhelming the Main base and to keep Clone causalities as low as possible, they is through making sure that pushes are correctly devolved and to use all the EQ they are given at their disposal.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I am confident that I will be a Successful Battalion Officer when given the Chance, I have Months worth of Extreme Leading experience, From being in both; Battalion, IE Vice Commander, and Temp Deputy Medical Officer (All High Ranking and Trusted Positions). I have served the GAR (and the Imperial Fleet) under multiple Successful leaders, I have had Multiple leading experiences from Previous HOB Stack and LT Colonel Rock and Rising the Battalion Ranks with (EX) Vice Admiral Loaf, With this, I have served years under (Current) Fleet Admiral Toon. In All, I have had a Long While to understand and Develop top-level Tactics with Top-level members of the Community.

Following this, I have great Ideas on Successful and retarded tactics in Tricky Combat Scenarios, I have spent a lot of time with other regiments and understanding what they like to do when it comes to Events, and I have come up with multiple attacks wining ideas and suggestions as apart of my battalion Carer.

Thirdly I have retrained a lot of Combat Knowledge from my years of CWRP Larp'ing, and such I know what is right and wrong when it comes to almost every scenario, While I was in Battalion, I had every regiment in control, and they all knew what they had to do when it came to combat.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

I completely understand that Battalion is highly respected and Disciplined.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
When a Battalion Member is not in Leading, They are to work with their Regiment, talking and using their EQ (But not to take over the Regimental Commanding Officer). With this they are meant to help the Leading battalion by giving Leading Suggestions, Locations of Enemies and anything to assist the leading battalion.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. A Complex Open Training (Simulation, Complicated Breaching and ETC)

2. Lead a Planetary

3. Lead a planetary and Host a Debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain

Anything else?:
Thanks for Reading 🙂 Will Twin of the Week Return?

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1
Archer has demonstrated maturity (on most occasions) he has shown dedication to CE and medics for a very long time has very strong opinions on leading which leads to some great ideas i think a great fit for batt

my only issue is you get rather hot headed especially mid events i often hear you screaming often towards someone 

(triples twin and well who wants another triple jk)

best of luck 

-Battalion Major Tay

not again archer you know what happened last time

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Everybody knows Archer. He is one of the most well known and active players on the server. Sure he has is moments but so does everyone else. Let this man get out of CE! He has demonstrated he can be mature and knows exactly what to do when it comes to Battalion.

Can we handle 2 Triples though? 🙂

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1 Hahahahahaha

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1 

This may sound stupid, but hear me out.

Archer has spent the last 2 years in CE, in doing so, he has created countless documents for not only CE, but Medics. He is extremely dedicated when he wants to be. Archer overall is a good guy. He is a competent leader and knows how to properly strategies. His activity is through the roof and his effort is always 100%. His brother is part of batt Command so it would be easy for him to ask any questions and get help, plus he has past experience as batt.

Well we all know what happened last time in Batt...lets just say it wasn't very good. However, I'm going to use jack as an example here. He was perma banned now look at him, Rear Admiral. If his faults from the past can be forgiven and jack can be trusted with a rank, why cant archer. 

Archer can be "hot headed" and can have strong opinions, but there have been plenty of good batt with these qualities too.

Archer has wanted to leave CE for a while now, this is the perfect opportunity for him, I think he should be given a chance to prove he knows what he is doing and you can go from there. Everyone knows archer, so people would feel comfortable following his lead. 

I really hope this isn't denied based on any personal opinions or his past experience in batt, as I have just proved both of these points to be wrong. 

Best of luck archer,
- Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 

Been great in CE for two years
Dedicated member of the community
Deserves a second chance 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 / 

Very good in terms of activity and loyalty staying in CE  for over 2 years 

Previous Batt and think we do very well if he performs like he did in CE

- Overall would do very well and with the people around you could go very far in BATT

Toast 🙂 

Edited by Mr Toast
The longbot thing was false. I was told wrong info

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

Denied

Battalion Command and Admiralty have reviewed your application with far greater consideration than many other candidates and we have decided to deny you on this occasion. Our main points stem from your hot headedness during situations which don't require it. It comes across as childish and not representing Battalion's standards. Along with this, we have been given a video of you wanting to backstab a member of Battalion Command a few months ago, and though it never went through due to you being stopped, it shows that you are willing to perform something so dirty. Battalion has become more strict on any sort of backstabbing threats, and accepting you would go against our stance to stop it entirely in Battalion.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks, however you will not be accepted until we see some meaningful and lasting change to your behaviour to others around you.

Note: The video in question is not becoming public, however it was damning enough to almost lead to a demotion of both himself and a member of Battalion.