England | BST

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Indeed I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2mo 1w 2d 20h 31m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi Master | GM PVT | Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working mic. I can do both, but I prefer to speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I played a few times back in 2020 but mainly started playing in 2021, took a break and haven't stopped playing since Feb 2022 and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I don't use the Forums all that often (but this can change), however I do sometimes take a gander to see what's going on. I use the Teamspeak fairly often when for when I'm playing clone. I use the Discord a lot, since I need to be alert for all the Master pings that come through.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/AESqHqe | https://imgur.com/a/h5u4DB7 | One link for time and one for warns, new system doesn't let you move the tab. The warnings are from either 2020 or 2021.

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a staff member is to help keep the server safe and secure. To help deal with any OOC issues some players may come across. This can be from asking about server rules to dealing with sits regarding RDM. They enforce the rules within the server to help keep the server a fun and fair place to be.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them quite a lot, especially when Advanced Scavs came out as I didn't feel like catching a warn. I know the rules pretty well.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Pixel Prison RP: Administrator [Resigned] | XYZ Police RP: Senior Mod [Server Closed].

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Indeed I do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask them the name and where it happened and check logs at the same time to see if I can quickly find out who it was. If I see that there are indeed logs of someone killing other clones for no valid reason I would TP to them drag them to somewhere secluded and freeze them. I would then tell them it's against the rules to shoot others for no Valid RP reason. I would check to see how many people the player killed. If they only killed around 1 to 2 people I would give them a warning for RDM and tell them if they do it again they will either be warned or banned, depending on the situation. I would also check for previous offences to see if this is the first time they have done this to help me figure out if it's likely to be repetitive thing.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Firstly I would TP to the cadet and let them know that I am going to deal with the situation. I would then let Batt know that cadets need training and ask if they could ask someone to go train them or pick someone to go and train the cadets. If there are no batt on I would then go to the lowest ranking NCO and ask them to go and train the cadet. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would go up to them and explain how to put their weapon on safety, I wouldn't take the matter any further since it was an accident.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't do anything as this is not a staff issue but an In-Character Issue, like how I wouldn't warn someone for FL in JT.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would inform them that just because all the rules aren't explicitly stated doesn't mean that it may not be a rule and they are constantly being updated. If they are trying to find loopholes in the rules I would issue a punishment accordingly, however if it was a simple "It wasn't in the rules so I didn't know" I would just give them a verbal warning (unless it was something serious).

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would ask them to quiet down and let me explain why I did what I did, if they refuse to do so I would gag the player and explain to them that staff decisions are final and if they have an issue they make a warn appeal. I would then TP them back to where they were and ungag them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think that I should get staff as I am a very active and (hopefully) well known person within the community. I am usually on quite late since I like to build random things or mess with Pac. I recently just reached the rank of Master within the Jedi Order, which hopefully shows that I can be pretty dedicated to something. Since I started playing this server properly I have never been warned (the other warnings are from before I became a proper SWRP gamer!) and I have always done my best to conduct myself in a manner befitting of the server. I really enjoy this server and I think being staff would be a good way to do that.

I have had a lot of experience with being staff. On Pixel Prison RP I was well known and climbed pretty high within the staff ranks, gaining the position of Administrator which is only one or two roles from Management. On that server I dealt with a multitude of issues from FailRP, RDM, LTAP. LTARP, Etc. I adapt quickly to different situations and new systems. I have a lot of experience with ULX and how to use it properly so I don't do something silly like slaying the whole server. 

I reached the rank of Senior Mod on XYZ Police RP, one of the biggest UK Police RP servers at the time. I dealt with a multitude of different situations, like I did with Prison RP. I know how to search through logs to find key information to help me figure out the situation.

I can bring experience, dedication and determination to the table. I know the line between having fun and being serious for when the situation needs it. I know that I won't allow biased opinions to dictate any warnings or sits., its never happened and never will. 

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

+1

Ronny is a very active member of the community and is very mature but is able to joke around when appropriate. Reached the rank of Master so is trusted and I have had no issues IC or OOC with him.

Good luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1 Great lad, Very active, Good ranks so far, Great App.

Goood luck my man!

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

Ronny is a amazing person he is nice to everyone and always helps out. I have known him for a while when he was staff elsewhere aswell where his performance was amazing! I think he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

Ps: He is also very handsome

+1

-Good app
-High ranking Jedi showing dedication
-Good activity 
-Long time player
-Although haven't spoke to him much I have only heard good things

-Jack 

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

+1 

Ronny is a really nice guy, he has achived Master wich shows dedication to the server and along side with that Ronnys activity and performance is really good IC, very friendly to talk to and will fit very good in the Staff team.

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Super Active 

Really nice guy

Forced me to do checkpoints 

High ranking and dedicated

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager