Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:80970158

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Israel +2

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3mo 1w 2d 12h 20m  (https://imgur.com/a/ooeB8XA)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Chief Sage / Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working microphone And I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined the server on 21/10/19 and taken 1 break between September to December 2021

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I check out the forums every now and then, extremely active on discord and hop on teamspeak whenever I'm chatting with people on VC

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

N/A (https://imgur.com/a/ooeB8XA)

State the role of staff on the server:

To assure that the rules that are within the server are taken after accurately and to provide fitting discipline to the individuals who don't stick to rules of the server. Staff also guarantee beyond any doubt the server runs easily which can be done by helping new players getting utilized to the server by teaching them what they need to do to enjoy the server more by doing things like: giving them the content packs, showing them the rules, etc.  moreover by managing with claims that are submitted by players such as getting physgun / regimental gear they don't have access to within the F4 menu and managing reports of players who are not taking after the server rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Superadmin EricClownBomb on NRG DarkRP, then Staff manager on a different NRG server(Server disbanded). Admin+ (exec admin equivilant) EricClownBomb on Civil Gamers Military RP (server closed and reopened) https://imgur.com/a/ooeB8XA

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

While that is not my goal at all, I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask the player who has detailed it who has been shooting the other clones, in case they don't know the title, I will take a description of the player(clone?Wookie?). After this I would check logs for evidence of them shooting other clones or search for the individual who has been shooting clones, in case it is an RP circumstance such as an event or a PME the player may not have known about it and I would advise the player on what is happening to give him a bit of clarity on the circumstance. In the event that it is a clone attempting to kill other clones I would go to a separated zone where no passer-by might interrupt the sit and TP the individual who has been shooting other clones. I would at that point inform the player of what rules he has broken and the discipline he is going to get. The discipline would alter depending how many clones he shot and/or how many clones he murdered. In case he is hostile towards any staff or leaves, a harsher punishment would be given.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will first tell any battalion online to tell NCO+ to go train cadets, if they fail to do so, I will pick an active NCO and TP them to the cadet area to perform the training.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would take the CT away to a clear space and, seeing as they did not have intention to kill but was a misfire, I will tell him to watch out and see if he makes any more "mistakes"

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I will just tell the CT in character that he needs to salute me, and will do nothing as staff since the CT has not broken any server rules, but IC rules

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell him to re-read the rules, since it states that trying to find loopholes will result in a worse punishment, then warn him for FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to the person exactly what they did wrong and how it correlates to the rules on the rules page, and if they continues to argue I will forward them to the unwarn page on the forums where they can take their complaint to a higher rank.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

While I don’t know the experience of the other candidates, I can speak to the qualifications that make me the best fit for this position. After working in this same position with another server for over 4 years, I successfully served a server of 95 players, a lot of the time all by myself, while at the same time managing 14 other staff members under myself, where I was responsible for their actions, training and activity.

In addition to my Gmod staff experience, I also have been serving for the past 2 years and 8 months in the IDF as a commander at a military brig, handling difficult and misbehaving soldiers, After a while in the job I got promoted to Sergeant and Logistics Staff Sergeant where I was responsible over 6 commanders and 20 soldiers, managing daily jobs, work and patrols, constantly being on watch. I am now released and my activity has gone back to normal on the server, being as active as possible.

Personal experience aside, I can say about myself and hope that people in the comments back me up that I am responsible and mature, I can assess a situation and take control over it, I am very good under pressure, which is very important as a staff member, where lots of the time there is a low amount of staff and a high amount of claims, I know how to organize situations and prioritize important things and speak respectfully especially in professional scenarios. I have experience with Admin menus and tools, as well as know to detect exploits and such, I am pretty active considering my past military Issuing, right now I'm at home working about half the week, so I get on the server every day for at least a few hours. Obviously I have zero warnings / kicks / bans on the servers and actively help people as much as I can in the ooc chat, linking content packs and such.

I hope you consider my application for the better, I do believe I fit into the requirements for the role of staff, and believe I would be a key part in holding the server together and making it a better place for the players.

+1

My interactions with Eric have been good and he's been Sub Path Leader for what feels like ages. Have had no issues OOC or IC. Good amount of previous staff experience as well. 

Good Luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Good/High Rank in Jedi
Great Application

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

Good written application and you also have prior staff experience. Your IC rank is pretty good aswell. I have spoken too you in-game and you seem like a nice guy in my eyes. 

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

+1

What everyone else has already stated + you are extremely active

You have a good sense of maturity and I feel that you could handle most staff situations extremely well

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1
Really Active
No Warnings
Very Matured

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian