Preence

Preence's First Event Planner Application

Steam Name + Profile link:  Preence  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011037271/

Roleplay Name:   104th CS Jr Medic 2nd LT /Jedi Sentry

Teamspeak Name: Preence

Playtime on the Server:  1mo 2w 10h 23m.

Current SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:25385771

ServerAge:14 

Warns/Bans:warning from Jendo for ERP.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:  Yes i have fixed it and it good quality

Event Plan: 

Map:      MOS MESRIC

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Villager Heavy 1.7k   (Miniun)
Villager Executiner 1.25k (shotgunner)
Villager Leader 1.5k  (Grenades)                                            (They are all going to have the Spice Jobs)
Villager Jump trooper 1.2k  (Jetpacks)   
Villager Trooper 1.2k (AR) (optinal)
Villager Scout 1.2k  (Only if Theres enough 41st on) (Sniper Duty)

(I put Jedi EC HP down at the Jedi Section event)     

Passive, HP, Amount:   Undercover CIS Boss 2k(Will have to be another EP) (Will have the same loadout as the Leader) (Model=models/player/hostage/hostage_04.mdl)

There has been word that in Mos Mersic theres Villagers that are working for the CIS  that Transport Republic equipment illegally for the CIS, The Republic will  Need to stop this before they get their hands on any of our equiqment, 41st and 104th will be sent ahead to scout out the area before any one else they will see that theres some villiagers with our Equipment which they will report in comms.RC and ARC Will be Notifed that theres an  Undercover CIS Boss and his  where abouts they will be Looking for Open terrain that Has a Dark green Roof.(Ive Built a Dupe for this i will provide Pictures in the Reply section) 

Clones Execution.

The Republic Will have to ask the Villagers to turn themselvs in and stop what they are doing and if this fails(which will) and they start to open fire the Republic Have to Start to Shooting back at them, The Battalion is going to Start ordering them to Set up defensive Barricades and Start pushing them back. Eventually they will come across a Rayshield where CE or RC will need to hack it to power it down and Eliminate them.

RC and ARC's Execution
RC and ARC will have the Job to find the Undercover CIS Boss Hideout and Take him in  for Questioning on why he done this and Who does he work for etc(There will be Information on Where to find this hideout) Then evantually they will have the Choice to Kill him or Take him to Prison.

Regiments Duty's.

41st: They will be sent Ahead of everyone to scout out the area with 104th and report any Sightings of Hostiles or Sus stuff.

CT:They will be pushing up with the Front Line with 501st.

104th They will have the duty of Scouting out the area with 41st and Report any Sightings of Hostiles. And do flanking.

501st:They will be Frontlining with CT

CE: CE will be doing what they do with thier stuff such as Turrets etc.

GM: They will be doing flanking aswell with 104th.

442nd: 442nd will have the Barricade duty  since there mit not be alot of Cover for Clones to use.

CG: CG will be doing thier normal job with Leightwieght Frontlining, However No ATTE.

212th: 212th Will be sending in Nades and Explovsives  in Tight Corridors to help the hostiles get pushed
back.

Regimental Medics: They will be healing Clones with there Medical Equipment.

RC and ARC: They will be Trying to find the Undercover CIS Boss's hideout which would be Open terrian and Green Roof(Yes those are Hints)(And yes ive built a Dupe for this i will show it in the Reply section)and they will Cuff him and take him into questioning and they will have a Choice on weather they want to Take him in Prison or kill him.

Event Character Execution:  The Event Characters will be found by the Republic And the EC's will Open fire straight away and the EC's will have to try to push them back as much as they can ( if it seems like The Republic are Having abit of a struggle i will push the EC's Spawn back abit) Then they will be getting Spawned in Diffrent Places as usual and Then Later on RC or CE will have to Hack a Rayshield in the Bunker to get in and Eliminate the Hostiles from that Bunker , The EC's will be getting Nades and Some Extra Weapons Time to time 

JEDI EVENT.

The Jedi will sense a Disturbance  in the bar once they arrive in Mos Mesric, Once they get to the Bar they will see Sith Holocrons and 2 Sith's preforming a Ritrual on the floor which this ritrual would make them 10x Stronger

Sith Execution.

The Jedi Will try to Negotiate with the Sith to get  the Sith Holocrons, However The Sith Arent here to Negotiate they are here just to Do a  Ritural, So then after Attempteding to Negotiate with the Sith, they'll will turn hostile  and The Sith Lord will Keep them Distracted while the Apprentice Runs away With the Holocrons to a Cave in Mos Mesric, Once the Jedi Find the SIth in the Caves they will give the sith a Chance to Give them the Sith Holocrons back however the Sith Apprentice will not accept their deal so he turns hostiles aswell When he gets low HP he will have the Choice of Surrendering or Dying.

Jedi Execution.
Once the Jedi Arrive at the bar they'll see that there are some Sith Holocrons which they'll need to take back however the Sith aren't Negotating so The Sith turns hostile and the Apprentice Runs Away to a diffrent place where the jedi Need to find.  They'll try to eleminate The Sith lord since The negotations failed with him, However on the second hand they still need to find the sith Apprentice since he's got the Sith Holocrons. The jedi will find him eventually and try to calm him down and try to negotate with him but Negotations fail and He turns hostile and Ends up Dying to the Jedi.

Sith's HP.
Sith Lord 150k (Depends on How many jedi there are on)
Sith Apprentice 125k (Depends on How many jedi there are on.)

Story:

Event Information:  This is going to be a Planetery Where theres  Undercover CIS Villagers where they are transporting Illegal republic wepons, For ARC and RC theres going to be and Undercover CIS Boss where RC and ARC need to find him and Take him in for Questioning.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:   Yes i understand what the Responsibilities of an Event-planner are, They are to Make Events for players to enjoy them  and participate in them they will have the choice to become EC or stay as Clone/Jedi, And do their Mins. If there are no EP that booked a Certain Time for an Event, Your to Take that Slot and do an Event. You also get ULX power which is only meant for doing EP stuff with ULX however this means in Certain Times when an Admin or Security Staff is not on or they are here  but not taking claims for some reason they are to take the Claim and Not Abuse ULX Because you'll Puinshed.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes i understand.

Anything else?: (W-G E-Planner) Edit: Thought i mit want to let you know that ive been EC blacklisted once for Jedi events for spamming FP's and yes that was very supid of me and ive learnt not to do it again.       Thank you for having the time to read my application, Have a good day!

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

So ive Built another dupe which i would think this one is 10x better than the other one, this one has a secret entrance which would be  going throw the washing machine and uncovering a secret room fuild with all sorts of republic sutff. Im going to Put the roof Green later on

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Neutral
I like the story why is the house on storm the map is mos mesric

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 / Neutral 

The event plan is good. You are a nice guy but unfortunately because of past actions people have a negative opinion of you. With the right mentor you could become a good EP. If you don’t get accepted then you should try and get a trusted rank like Hierarchy and prove that you can be trusted with the power that comes with being an EP.

Good luck buddy

Neutral

The story is decent like sandy said

Good Playtime

Your doing well in 104th currently

ARC/RC missions are always something nice to add to an event

Allowing 41st to do their job is something that some EPs overlook

You've been blacklisted from EC in the past which could show you as being immature

Also have been blacklisted from different regiments for lots of reasons

The dupe needs some work

Jedi EC with 125k health is a bit scary

Neutral/-1

Ok Story

Good amount of Playtime

Has been EC blacklisted because of spamming force powers and etc.

immature behavior (from what I've seen at least)

Jedi EC health is really high considering the Jedi Nerf.

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

16 hours ago, Preence said:

@sandy The reason why This Dupe is on Storm is because i just wanted to show it. And yes i should of Showed it off in the Mos Mesric map to show where the dupe would be. I dont know how to reply...

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Past Ranks.

Neutral
cant see pictures of dupe dunno if its my issue or not but from what i remember dupe was   like 2 meters wide so dont really understand how you can do anything in there, you are also EC blacklisted.

But good event story.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

17 hours ago, Hazard said:

Neutral
cant see pictures of dupe dunno if its my issue or not but from what i remember dupe was   like 2 meters wide so dont really understand how you can do anything in there, you are also EC blacklisted.

But good event story.

First The Dupe is so that you can talk to the EC/EP not to fight, RC and ARC are going to have to Arrest him like it says. 2nd i used to be EC Blacklist because i was a mong and forgot was spaming Force Power but ive learnt from that.

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Past Ranks.

-Active and has good playtime.

-Story isn't anything special compared to other applicants. 

- You are immature and have several blacklists, therefore I do not trust you with ULX.

Good luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

In my opinion, your event plan lacks story & detail, you rely way to heavily on RC & ARC to execute the mission and then give nothing else that's special to anyone else. Now I don't really have an issue with that, however I think the rest of the server would be slightly upset if it was only RC & ARC who got to do something else other than run & gun.
    On another note, you're dupes are just way to small. I can see the effort that you put in to them, however they're just way too tiny for any large scale player base to properly be able to find any type of value/RC in.
    I also find you to be quite immature at times, and you have also been blacklisted from EC previously. Therefore I wouldn't really trust you with ULX/SAM. However, what you have going for you though is that I do find you highly committed to what you do, and you are also very active which works in your favour. Good Luck!

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM BenR#2582 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander