Just a horse

Horse's Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Just a horse (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414276515)

Roleplay Name: CG Commander Horse

Teamspeak Name: Just a horse

Playtime on the Server:  3w 5d 15h 11m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:1:227005393

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I have staffed on a couple of small servers so I am familiar with using ULX commands.

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: None (https://photos.app.goo.gl/K2vj8JiTWqy1fpQY7

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes, and it is understandable. 

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bwwT7ZTBcnQJTE4Q7dekM9AMTssZCjZPPE16nSEmU-A/edit?usp=sharing

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Naboo City rp_naboo_city_v2_1

Enemies, HP, Amount: See document please.
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: See document please

Republic's Execution: See document please

(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: See document please

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story: See document please

Event Information: See document please

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No I have not. 

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, I believe the responsibility of an Event-Planner is to entertain the players of the server. And to make events fair and fun for everyone. Also, do I feel like the event planners are to inform ECs about the rules they should follow while in an event to keep it fair. They are to make events and show activity by doing this. Also when there are no staff members available/online they are expected to do claims and assist the players with staff duties. Course these aren’t all of the duties an Event Planner has but these are the ones I can think of. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I understand.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner
Thank you for taking your time to read this. Any comments are welcome.

Edited by Just a horse

+1 Neutral

Good Event Idea (Nice Story, very creative)

Has Images + Visuals of the idea in mind

Trusted Member of the community (Has reached the rank of Commander)

Event could go very quickly (because of grappling hook regiments and LAATs)

Clones don't always follow a direct path (just let that be known)

Overall, good application. Good Luck Horse!

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

+1

Really good application seems like you put a lot of thinking into this app. 

Only main thing would be the grapple regiments such as 41st GM and RC/ARC will more than likely just go over the walls and not follow the path regardless of your plan. Spawn points could do better because it would go really fast with such far distant spawn points. 
You would learn how to do spawnpoints better as an EP so I wish you good luck! 

The One and Only Community SEP
F37 > F77

image.png.a36bcaac1cf11a3ef665a21afba9222a.png
image.png.65d4a684bfe8f8a375196abebc2d4a01.png

+1

-Outstanding application and very thorough.

-Event plan is pretty cool even though I hate Naboo City.

-CG Commander so holds a trusted IC rank.

-I have had no issues IC or OOC with him.

Good luck Horse!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1/Neutral
From a first glance, your event plan is very neatly laid out and easy to understand. However what I feel might contract from that is that your event plan is way too linear. For example, you list people roles and what they will do with an exact description. However most of the time, the events start to steer of from what your original plan was and people don't do exactly what they're told by the EP. Some people just don't like being told exactly what to do by the EP, because in some scenarios there's just a way better way of for example pushing a point. If I see a flank that you might have overlooked, I will take my chances and I will push that. And yes, you could tell battalion and they would then forward that to the individual regiments, but that usually gets fairly messy pretty fast. Other than that I think the Event Plan is extremely creative & nicely laid out. Good Luck!

Edited by Atlass

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander