Slavking

Slavkings First Staff Application

In-game name(s): Slavking

Steam Name: GrognakWillStompYourVillagenow

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:1:242954986

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Greenwich Mean Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: I can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 4d 10h 41m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:  Jedi Battle Master + Plat vip ranks 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I mostly use my mic but also can type whenever needed

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined august 2021, I took a break between October 2021 to January 2022, Been playing since then 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Both used to a high extent 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Given (august 2021) - first day i joined the server

https://i.imgur.com/L2B4VZR.png

https://i.imgur.com/L2B4VZR.png

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff have two key roles within the server, One is to Make sure people follow rules and enforcing punishment when needed and necessary for those who don't, Creating an environment that is friendly and in which people want to be within. Next is to help players with things they can not do themselves using their ulx, from as simple as setting hp’s and giving weapons to those who need them, to spawning and removing vehicles, Helping people with things they require and can not do without staff help to ensure they have the best time and experience within the server. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them and are familiar 

List of all previous server staff experience:

Event Staff - Werewolf 

Snr Mod - Xyz Police Rp 

Snr Mod - City Rp Police Rp 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I do 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would either check the console or ask the player, As he is killing other clones I would tp to the person rdm and bring him out of rp if it turned out to be mrdm or attempted, and dependent on situation, Give a appropriate punishment of a warn or a ban, Depending on the players actions and past actions. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask a battalion member to ask a nco to go to the cadet area, If no battalion is on or no action is taken i would ask a nco to train them. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Due to it being an accident I would take no action and let Cg or appropriate persons deal with it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would take no out of character staff action against it as its a in character issue and if needed deal with the situation in character 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Depending on the situation, I would explain how what he has done is failRp and that some common sense should be used even if its not explicitly stated, to try to make it make sense from a real life perspective. I would also tell him that if in doubt before any action no harm comes from asking staff if unsure in ooc if needed. Depending on what he did i would give a punishment depending on situation and past actions.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would simply say that the punishment will stand but this can be appealed on the forums giving him a link to the appeal page, explaining if needed how to create this, if he feels that the punishment is unjust or incorrect. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Over the past year I have played and thoroughly enjoyed the server, Both within Clone as 212th and jedi as well as with my time in ep. I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server and following my time in ep, staff is something I wanted to strive for. Not just for ulx, But i would then be able to have a positive effect on the server and the people within it. From simply helping them with little things like giving weapons, but been able to activity ensure that people enjoy the server, stopping rule breaking and minges that can ruins someone's time on the server, Whether they just joined that same day to long time veterans, Staff ensure that there time on the server is void of minging and rule breaking, to helping them in the others ways i have mentioned such as setting hp, to helping new people round with rules and ooc issues. This is something I could dedicate myself to par from in game ranks. Like others a lot of my time is spent on peak times and later at night when staff are most needed. With staff fitting my schedule within life well. 

I believe I can bring both past experience with ulx on the server with my time in ep and former experience on other servers with staff will come in useful to help me quickly adapt to staff on werewolf. From this experience, I feel like I have an unbiased opinion and can come to a fair and reasonable judgment in situations in which I feel is vital to a good staff member. As well I can show professionalism and try to follow every rule to a tee, which is important for a person who is enforcing the rules. Furthermore its something I know I enjoy, and is something i am eager to join and do it to the best of my ability.  

Many Thanks, Slavking

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

+1
Got skull lost on a train

Tory scum

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif