3 months 2 weeks 17 hours 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

DD | Reserve Medic | Kit Fisto 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yep - I usually speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

08/2021 - I took one break after the downfall of Jedi Sage NotRonny 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Fairly often, sometimes I browse the forums to see what's going on.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/aFUy7yy

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff are there to uphold and enforce the rules of the server, to ensure that everyone is having an enjoyable experience without someone else ruining it for them. They are there to give an unbiased outlook on any wrongdoings and punish the person accordingly.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Very!

List of all previous server staff experience:

EP on this server - Administrator on a different one - Senior Mod on another one.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yep!

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask the person who it was and what happened, while they are explaining I would be taking a look at the logs to see what went down. I would then go somewhere like a room out of the map and teleport the reported person and ask them what happened and why they RDM'd someone. After collecting all the information like clips, logs and stories I would make an informed decision on what to do next. For example warning, them for RDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to them and ask if they did an advert for a trainer, if they did I would then ask in OOC if anyone would like to train the cadet. If no one chooses to then I will select someone at random that is an NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This is clearly an accident and I wouldn't take an action. Myself or someone else would quickly let them know how to do it properly in /ooc or /looc.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is not something that you can punish them for as it is not a server rule but an IC rule and even then most people do not follow it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them that not all the rules are written down, some of it comes to common sense. I would then explain why what they were doing was wrong and that they shouldn't do it again. If they carry on then I would then given them the punishment and let them know that staff say is final, however if they disagree they can always appeal it on the forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would let them know that they can appeal it on the forums and that I would be happy to provide a link for them to do so. If they then carry on I would tell them to stop otherwise they will be muted and send them back. If they carry this on in OOC I would mute them and tell them to appeal it on the forums if they don't agree with the outcome.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

After bring an EP I have a clear understanding on how the menu's work, I have seen how sits are conducted and what punishments are given out for what. I would be quick to pick anything else up as I have had a decent amount of experience being staff on different servers. I also did a few sits of my own during my time as EP, during times when no staff were on, this was usually late at night or early in the morning.

I have made decent connections with a lot of people on this server and I feel like I get along with almost everyone that I come across. I know when its time to be serious or when its time to just be myself and have some fun. I understand I can act rather weird at times, but that's all for fun and people who know me understand that I do have the capacity to be serious when needed.

I also learn from past experiences, positive or negative and I feel like it helped me grow and understand certain boundaries of what can be considered fun and not so fun. I always ensure that I use these experiences to better myself, which I think would be a positive attribute for staff, as I would not only be trying to better myself, but also those who need help to understand the rules more clearly.

Being in High Council shows that I can commit to something and not give up part way through. I learned from my mistakes while moving up and even as Kit Fisto to help better myself. Being HC also shows that I know how to deal with situations like Golden Rule which can be transferred to RDM sits. 

I want to help keep this server a fun place for everyone to hang out and have a good time, without a random person trying to ruin for everyone else. I do care for this server and the people in it. I want others to experience the enjoyment that I have since I joined.

While being EP I have shown that I wouldn't abuse my power, otherwise I would have been demoted fairly quickly. I know how to be responsible with it and when I can and cannot use it.

Anyway that's all, thanks for reading! Blub blub out.

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

+1
Good guy High rank Been EP in the past is trusted with ULX
Please dont KOS me again

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Good playtime
    • High IC rank
    • EP experience will come in useful being staff + demonstrates your competence
  • Cons:
    • Previous warnings

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I have only had positive interactions with you
    • I think you would make a good staff
  • Cons:
    • N/A

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Neutral

even though the application is really well written my previous encounter with him haven't been not "not mingey" but that was already a bit longer ago. So I still wish good luck to ronny!