Herold

Herold's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: dagoth

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121911323

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 1d 1h 24m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes it is

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes, very thoroughly

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, I do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:  None

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CT Medic Major Herold

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 104th SGT, CT Major, CT Temp EXO

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No, I have not

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion has the responsibility of being professional at all times, keeping calm and collected and being an overall staple to the community. They have the role of being active, granting/denying adverts, controlling all regiments on the battlefield and overseeing everyone out of combat to make sure people are abiding the rules and behaving as they should. Battalion acts mature and reasonable, thinks before they speak and do not argue over irrelevant issues. Also ensuring that there will be no stalemates during combat, and that people out of combat have something to do, for example weapon inspections or patrols. Another responsibility would be to be friendly and respectful towards the community and answer any questions people might have towards anything, since battalion is a highly knowledgeable regiment full of strategists. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I would make a great addition to the team because I have loads of experience in leading since I am from CT. There are plenty of new people joining the regiment daily so when leading events you need to be extra thorough and clear with your callouts so they understand. Applying as a CT should also show that I am very dedicated and loyal to what I do since the regiment does not have a lot to offer on it's own. I have reached the rank of temporary Executive Officer for the regiment aswell, so I have good experience with being a model for newer and older players, being in power, knowing my way around spreadsheets and being responsible for my own actions. Next I would like to mention that I personally believe that I am a friendly and approachable person and get along with others easily and am always open for any questions anyone might have or any support that is needed. After this, I would like to say that I very much enjoy the professionalism and seriousness of battalion and I will certainly uphold them to the best of my capabilities. I am confident and know how to speak in front of a large amount of people so leading will not be an issue. I understand the roles, responsibilities and duties of battalion and am prepared and ready to take them on and fulfill them. I am very active, mature and do not flinch away from giving my opinion on things if the opportunity calls for it. However, this does not mean that I am perfect and will always do everything perfectly, of course I will actively try to do so, but I am still human so mistakes happen. Which brings me to my next point, I am very open and encourage constructive feedback from people so I can improve and strive to be a better person and leader in the battles ahead.  

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes, I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Battalion should stay near the regiment they are supervising, assisting them with their skills in combat. If the battalion member is supervising 501st as an example and not leading, they may remain close to the front lines to accompany their regiment. However, if a battalion member was not supervising 501st they would be expected to remain toward the middle lines. In combat they are not permitted to act as a fourth Hierarchy and give their regiment orders, that should be left to the commanding officer at the time. What they can do instead is give them suggestions, for example as to where to move to in battle to have a better view of the battlefield or what formation they should assume to prepare for incoming attacks cleverly.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
1. Lead a base attack with voice amplifier
2. Host an open training 
3. Lead a planetary attack with a successful briefing/debrief 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: Captain and below

Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read thisspacer.png

Current Ranks:

Battalion Brigadier

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel

+1

Pros

- Extremely well written application.

- Hit the nail on the head with answers to each question.

- Really friendly individual, approachable and everything as stated in answers.

- Experience with CT makes you an excellent candidate.

Cons

- N/A

I think you would be an excellent addition to battalion. Really looking forward to working with you.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

+1

Positives:

-Extremely well written application

-Strong answers to all given questions

-Experience commanding others in CT

Overall, I see you as a great fit for Battalion, but all in all, it's up to Command. Although I believe they'll look at you favourably.

Good luck, regardless.

+1

good application

good amount of playtime

not too much variety in regiments

been told that herold is a great guy
although i dont think i know about you too much.

Good luck 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

- Well written application!

- Good knowledge of leading CT which a lot of ET's are minges or new which shows dedication to this and he can tolerate it

- Takes constructive criticism well

- Nice guy and quite approachable

Over all I hope you get in pal you know my feelings towards this and you know the other options, Good luck!

Denied

Battalion Command believe you are not fit for Battalion at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png