Taurus Tremani

Zanex's Staff App

In-game name(s): Zanex

Steam Name: JustTeeKayy

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:607978814

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany (CET)

Can you speak and type English fluently: I can, I speak it very fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3w 5d 11h 47m. | https://imgur.com/dU6wp9X | 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working mic, I usually communicate with my mic but I sometimes type to get more practice in doing so

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server for the first time in 2021, I didn't stay for long at the time for a few reasons, I still had a lot of school stuff to work on and I didn't particularaly like the pacing of the events at the time. So I left until This has changed since very early march and I have been enjoying my time here a lot. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use TS nearly everytime I am on the server unless I am on there for just a few minutes (doing a tryout, training, checkup et.) I am actively in the discord and I use the forums a decent amount

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): I've been warned once for RDM and once for Metagaming, both of which have been removed. | https://imgur.com/fbTv0Sl | 

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to make sure that rules are followed, new players feel welcome to the server and also help out the playerbase of the server to the best of their abilities. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I have read them and I am fairly familiar with them. I might have to go over them a few more times to make sure I am 100% certain when handing out possible punishments in the future.

List of all previous server staff experience: I was moderator for the W-G SCP server in 2021 under the name Taurus (resigned)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I do.

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP: N/A

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: N/A

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: N/A

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: N/A

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: N/A

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would ask that player who is killing people randomly or in the case that the person does not know, I'd check the blogs and determine if they are breaking rules like RDM or not. If they are I will pull them into a sit, explain what they did wrong and then give them a appropriate punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will take the sit and ask the server over OOC chat if any NCO+ want to voluntarily train the cadet for their mins. If I don't get a response in a few minutes at most, I will bring a NCO and tell them to perform the cadets training.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I wouldn't do anything in this case, it seems more like a in character issue and I would let CG or anyone else with authority to arrest deal with it, if a sit is called by the person who was shot, I will tell the CT to be more careful next time and properly explain to them how to safety their weapon without a accidental/negligent discharge

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This is more of a IC issue, I would not do anything just inform them of the fact that people who have reached the rank of 2nd LT and above are to be saluted. Perosnally, I wouldn't mind not being saluted (I don't like the formality of it)

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Just because that instance of FailRP is not specified in the ruleset, doesn't mean it isnt FailRP. The ruleset cannot point out every single possible instance of FailRP there is. I will tell the person to use common sense before doing such actions again and, depending on the severity of the FailRP offense, I'd  give them a verbal warning or a actual warning.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: If they continue to argue that they believe that their punishment is unjust, I will inform them that they can protest the punishment they have been given on the forums. If they don't have the link to the forums, I will provide them with a link and direct them to the CWRP unban section of the forums and post their complaint there with the proper template.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I am a fast learner and I have little issue adapting to any new rules/rulesets that I may have to follow on this server compared to the SCP server. I believe I have a good grasp on the rules of the server already and I have hardly been in any trouble while on this server before. I wish to help out the CWRP community and I can't think of a better way of doing that than being staff. I am a fairly friendly and humorous individual but I know when to get serious and when to be a bit more jokey. I also wish to aid the staff team with anything they may need/want help with. If there are any issues with my personality that may get into the way of being staff, i will not hesitate to change this behaviour and act more professional. I am open to change and I take criticism well if any comes my way. I am also a pretty chill and patient person so I will not reach to rash and drastic punishments in the heat of the moment. I will analyse any situation that I may be confronted with in the future. Along with all of the points stated above, I have been staff fairly recently and I still have a good grasp on ULX commands and certain punishments, though I may have to refresh myself with some of them to make sure I don't make mistakes while handing out punishments/performing sits. I am also a unbiased person, I will not hand out lesser punishments to any friends that I may have on the server or any people I may not know. I will try to handle any and all situations a professionally as possible. 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral
Lovely Guy high rank 

Only downside is you are mingy alot of the time 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Massive +1

- Zanex is a extremely good swrp player showing a lot of maturity and fortitude.

- Always been one to uphold the rules and report others breaking them.

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

Extensive experience on CWRP, high rank shows dedication and has answered well in questions.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

+1

Positives 

- Is very active

- Good and honest application

- Been a key member of GM in game

- Achieved a high rank in game

- Trusted member

Negatives:

- Can get carried away sometimes when shouting...

Overall:

Knowing Zanex in GM I can see he would be a great addition to the staff team with his activity and dedication to the server. As mentioned above there is a small issue with shouting and getting carried away but I have seen within GM Zanex isn't like this often but obviously it would be a small concern from a staff POV. Apart from this small point I truly believe Zanex would make an excellent addition to staff team! 

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Good App and questions with a lot of good experience from SCP
Trustworthy rank and well-versed in the community.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Nuff said

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1
Everything was already said and is extremely active but would make a good addition to the staff team.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon