[W-G] The UNIT

Scales Staff Application

In-game name(s): Scales

Steam Name: The UNIT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85307263

Age when applying: 22

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Norway (GMT+2)

Can you speak and type English fluently:  i speak english quite "well" but my spelling is not as good 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 4mo 2w 18h https://imgur.com/a/zTrGlVc

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:  GM VC, RC Commando, Snr Medic [Platinum VIP]

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a"good" mic and i use mainly voice to communicate 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: i joined december 24th 2018 and i have had many small brakes

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i use Team speak "alot", discord "alot", the forum not so much at all

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) https://imgur.com/a/C9VAk00 https://imgur.com/a/zTrGlVc

State the role of staff on the server: The staff's Role on the server is to enforce the rules , it's really important for Staff to enforce rules to ensure that the people of the Server is not having a "unfun" experience done by other members, and to enjoy the server without any problems that may occur during their "roleplaying". also they are to ensuring that the server can run perfectly outside of "normal duties", like Helping with any issues that the people may have, "slaying", giving items, deleting props.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? i have gone through them a couple of times but im only human so i may forget/miss read them

List of all previous server staff experience: 0

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:its fair enough that i may get a chance of getting staff so i see no reason why they could not remove it at anytime they want 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: i would check logs if it's true, if it's true i would tp them to me and warn them appropriately, if its not true i would tp to the person that made the claim and tell them that about it 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: in noclip  i would tp to a battalion and tell them to send some one to train cc, if no battalion is present i would ask in ooc if anyone wants to train a Cadet, if no one is volunteering o would then pick one at random

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: it was an accident so i would not really "jump the horse" on that situation

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: i would remind them of the rule in caracter, is its not really a staff situation 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: its still fail rp, just because someone managed to find a loophole doesn't mean they are in the right

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i tell them calm on why i'm punishing them like the that and refer to the rules of the server that they may have broken, if they continue to argue i would verbaly warn them that arguing with staff is warnable offence and tell them that they may appeal their warn on the forums, 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

i would not sell myself as high becuz i have a lot to learn and need some guidings more often than others but i work hard on thing i set my mind on something,

i try my best and ask before i do something i'm unsure of so i avoided any trouble

i'm more of a "fair" person i would say personally and im have been dedicated to the server for a while and i guess it "shows" my loyalty to the server as well

i'm currently unemployed so i have a lot of time on my hands, recently i have been absent and that is that i'm currently "fixing some issues that is causing problems with my activity 

i would state that am also somewhat "mature" but i guess others have a more exact opinion 

i try to get both story's before i decide what's the "fair" thing to do

i'm a person that would avoid making stupid arguments  and try not to make a scene 

I believe that most people don't find me and a douchebag and a nice person overall but again i guess some people have their own opinions about me 
again i know most of my Positives might not be as good as others but i believe these ting i bring up is the "true" self and not some sugar coated shit

i fully understand that there will be better people for the job, but it doesn't stop me from trying to be better next time 

+1

We love my boy scales, high rank, previous RC, trusted member, decently active and very nice guy

would love to see him on the staff team 👍

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral
-You've been a member of the community for a long time which is good, but you need to expose yourself more
-You're a nice guy
-Decently active
-You could've elaborated more in the scenarios
-I think you should've spent more time writing your app, seems like it was a little bit rushed

Good luck Scales!

+1/neutral
-high playtime
-high rank
-good guy to be around

-some of the " what would you do in this situation " could have been explained a little better in my opinion

further more good luck Scales

+1/Neutral

Personal experiences have you quite high in my opinions.

Agreeing with Spagh that the app does feel very rushed, rather brief and informal. You're trying to sell yourself as the best candidate rather than "trying to be better next time"

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1/Neutral

Positives:

- High playtime

- Overall nice guy

- Achieved high ranks in game

Negatives:

- Could have added some more detail and spent more time on the App overall

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Very great and loved guy

Extremely experienced and trusted on this server

Some issues but can manage it very well

I do believe I can see him as staff one day!

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon