pumpkinbison

Pumpkin's 4rth EP App

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Pumpkinbison

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76973837

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP and i was a mod on Halp RP server 

Age (Must be 14+): 14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 1w 3d 4h 4m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 20230830175731_1.png

PS: I was warned for ARDM because a random pvt tried to rdm me when I was on the Wookie job so I defended myself which I admit was a bad idea and I was completely wrong but what happened can't be undone so I just have to move forward and be better.  

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE SGTM Pumpkin
Highest rank obtained (Including previous): COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): yes, I was demoted from CPL to LCPL a  year ago cos I didn't do a good job at training cadets, i was demoted from 2lt to SGT cos i did to many jokes And was striked because I didn't get enough logs before going on LOA due to me having a bunch of tests at school 

What is the Battalion Motto:  Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The battalion's job is to make sure that the operations of the base are running smoothly and that everything is going as planned. That comes with granting or denying takeoffs/landings, leading the republic army against the enemy, and helping all the people around the main base. They are to act professionally at all times and be a strong leader that everyone looks up to. Helping the troops train, keeping the high standard of the grand army of the republic, and making sure that they are ready to fight the CIS. The battalion is expected to lead during a battle with the CIS and others like pirates, Mandalorians and more. this means leading the battle along with managing the deployed vehicles and the regiments that use them. all whilst looking for any signs of a flank and the enemy wanting to negotiate.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I have been a part of this awesome community for more than a year now and I was always interested in the battalion. All of my time on this server was spent on helping/improving myself and the 41st. I have experience in leading and making quick decisions in stressful situations. I have seen how past and present battalion members have led so I can say with full confidence that I would be comfortable leading and commanding troops into battle. I tend to joke and be a little bit silly but if I am required to be serious, I am more than willing to do so and keep up that performance as long as it is needed. I have been improving myself to be the person that the 41st as well as the server needs. Recently I transferred to CE and they helped me understand that some change has been made but it was not enough so I have been trying even harder to better myself. and i think that joining the battalion will help me fully prove to myself as well as others that a change has been made and that all my hard work has payd off and made me a better person on the server.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes i do understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  you should stay with the regiment you are assigned to and help them with all of your knowledge and skills as best as possible. if the leading battalion orders you to look after another regiment you are to follow his orders and do as he says. When with the regiment you can't order them around but you can give them suggestions on what would be the best move and where is the enemy. Also, you have to do the role which the regiment you are with does, for example, if you are with the 501st you don't sit at the back lines with the 41st instead you stick to the 501st and charge with them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Hosting an open training

2. Leading a base attack

3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:  They have the power to promote and demote anyone from the rank of Captain and below

Anything else?:  N/A 

didn't you say Batt was shit or something?

also, minge and kinda retarded

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Was demoted recently for messing around on Discord making fake logs for demotion Eg: Demotion Henk from CMDR to CC then a mingey reason

Huge - 1 is  a minge. spacer.png

Edited by Cholof
adding image

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

Denied 
                   Battalion Command have Decided you are not ready for the rank of battalion 

Edited by Tay