SCP Permanent Un Ban Request 04/11/2023

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game:Dr Bob Greg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:618353381

Admins' name that banned you: Maya

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: NH2RP | Micspam - Wasting staff time - Mingery

Evidence(Un-necessary):  N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I have some reasons why I should come back. The first one is it has been a year (roughly)  since I got banned. I have learned and have really taking my consequence. I have been board in Garry Mod and, I have just been playing Dark RP. To add to all of that I know know more about scp's and every thing. I have read the rules thoroughly. And to be honest I just want to get back to being a researcher. 

Anything else?: This is what the admin (Maya) who banned me said to my last post wich was on August 15, 2022    

Hello there....,

Do I have to remind you that spending money on the server doesn't give you a "unban free ticket" ...... there's rules for a reason after all ...

You left a pretty bad image of yourself during the last interaction with me which ended in a "2 weeks ban" as Nook said in your last "unban request" and I Quote  "You are lucky the ban is not permanent, all things considered. "  . I strongly believe that the Community and even SMT aren't ready for you to return on the server.

There's my opinion: You may sound apologizing but Commuynity and even SMT aren't dumb they won't believe you...., you might after returning to the server procced with your previous behavior... and "We" don't want that, there's little to no way to believe that you changed etc as you said so....

Of course I'm against your return on the server, you sound pretty young you should be able to began to question yourself about your previous behavior, interactions, DO's & Don'ts on the server

Overall: -1 
Again ask yourself seriously the good questions about what happenned....

So please consider my Permanent Un Ban Request. Thank you for your time.   

Neutral/-1
Oh man, I do remember you.

To keep things simple, I believe people should deserve a second chance, but I'm not so sure about you. I remember you being quite a minge, mic-spamming, not trying to roleplay, and rather being an annoyance to those who surround you. I remember being there when you were going to be banned and demanded to 'speak to the manager,' that was something, however, I would not know how you are/behave right now since its been so long. Your app certainly could be better, half of it is just Maya's comment on your last unban app.

Also, insane accent.

hello

image.png.2bcab001a94a06321a34bb8edc507b5f.png
DefinitelyNotBobGreg has spoken.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

DENIED

As Blaster mentioned in the last unban application you made less then 6 months ago, being unbanned due to utter boredorm doesn't even factor to a genuine reason to be unbanned, I witnessed the behaviour you gave some time ago and like just WOW, in the simplest context. Also, I caught wind of you Dming one of the SCP staff members trying to well not really promote but to get him to possibly post a +1 in order to gain some ground of being unbanned, which at this precise moment in time will not happen, give it another year maybe then try again when you've had time to mature/grow up more.

(P.S Alt Accounts do not help you here either becasue we can tell the difference :))

Previous Unban Request:
https://www.werewolfgaming.co/forums/topic/11151-scp-roleplay-gmos-unban-request/#comment-83139

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager