Nathan

Nathan's Batt App

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Nxthxn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442289749

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 21

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 6mo 1w 3d 11h 58m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/TRtex3T

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 501st SOF Major Nathan

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Batt Major

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): N/A only inactivity 

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion are the leaders of the base they should act professionally at all times setting the standard and an example for all troopers to look up to, they are there to oversee regimental matters and conduct trainings for their supervised regiments, not only this but they should also be ready to lead said regiments when the time comes whilst also taking a regard to the battalion rules of not front lining. They should be prepared to answer to the Rear Admiral weekly providing a detailed and truthful report on the regimental performance for that week. 

Disregarding the above they should be up to date with all regiment's tactics and using them in their own leadership during surprise and planned attacks as well as this they should also help new battalion members whether this be through mentorship and teaching new Officer Cadets the basics of the rank or through co-leading another battalion through ideas for orders or granting and denying equipment

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe that I should be chosen to be part of battalion due to a multitude of reasons, those being.

Experience, I have had experience in Battalion itself reaching the rank of Major and I have been told by others that I did a great job in that position, this also makes me aware of how each regiment works and being able to give out all of the necessary orders which are needed. I have also had experience leading an actual regiment as a member of hierarchy as a CE EXO and being a Trial EXO in 501st and a ARC COL as well as rejoining recently and becoming a SOF Major

Maturity, I believe that I am quite a mature being and that I can be trustworthy with the rank of battalion as shown in the past with my time in Battalion whilst having fun I always took the rank seriously as should everyone

Activity, whilst working a job at the same time I can also be active on the server being able to commit myself everyday from prime time for the rest of the day being able to have 50+ hours a week

Open-Minded, Of course not everybody can be perfect and that's a part of life. I'm not afraid of taking in new ideas and listening to criticism.  

Hard working, I have always strived to be the best, I have set myself some pretty high targets in the past and some I have achieved.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes and I respect that and will abide by that

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When battalion are in combat and not leading they should be assisting regiments, not giving out big orders only small ones for example breaching a small door etc. They should only take over in leading if a regiment lacks in a high ranking officer otherwise they just assist with their powerful weapons. Due to the importance of a battalion member they shouldn’t be directly at the front lines however, they should be sitting back as they are quite important, although they are a clone it is quite a hefty price to replace them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? Lead a base attack, lead a planetary and preform a debrief, host a open training.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: CPT and below

Anything else?: Thank you for taking your time to read and any feedback given

Edited by Nathan
Lighter blue

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1 
Previous High ranking batt

lot of experience

cool dood

Current Ranks:

[Reserve Medic]

Previous Ranks:

[CT Colonel] [CT Vice Commander] [501st Adv Rancor] [501st Colonel] [501st EXO] [Jedi Warlock]

spacer.png

+1
Nathan can LARP very hard, can LARP harder than the hardest Larp'er.

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

ACCEPTED 

Battalion command believes you are ready to hold the rank of battalion again 

Edited by Tay