Steam Name:
AmeliaJC

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):
STEAM_0:1:83354832

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
England, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:
Yes, I can speak and type English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
1mo 4w 2d 3h 14m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
CE CPL and PLAT VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I  have a working microphone, I type and speak in game to communicate

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
Joined in 2021, ive taken a few breaks in between then and now probably around a  few months every break I had.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I use all these platforms everyday.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
No warns bans or kicks.
https://imgur.com/a/8v7I8IB

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of staff is to preform staff duties, such as taking claims, helping out when its needed, enforcing the rules of the server, and overall make sure that people playing the server have fun,no troubles and the server runs well.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I have read the server rules multiple times and am very familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:
No previous experince.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would ask the player if they had the players name, check the logs to see if the player has been killing people, and ask the reasoning behind the killing, and ask the people that were killed if there was a valid reason, I would also ask if there were any clips of the event and deal with it (warn or ban) how I see fit along with the rules that were broken.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would go and find a NCO to go and train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
Warn the CT that shooting friendlys is a warnable offence and too be more careful next time.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
Tell the CT that you have to salute to higher rankings, and you can be arrested for not saulting espically if you are asked to salute.                                          

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would tell them that just because not every single form of failRP is stated in the rules, people need to use their common sense of what is and isnt allowed, and deal with the situation accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I tell the player that if you have a problem with the warn or ban i have given them, they may appeal it on the fourms and give them the forum link.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a staff member on your server. As a long-time and active player, I believe I can bring valuable skills and experience to this role.

My extensive time on the server, are often during late night hours when staff arent as active, I would be able to help late night roleplayers and ensure that rules are being followed, has allowed me to become intimately familiar with the rules and ways of the gameplay. I have built positive relationships with both staff and fellow players on the server, having these friendships with people have gained me the chance to learn about alot of the things I will have to do and how to handle certain situations. All of this gives me confidence that I can properly enforce the rules and assist players in a friendly yet professional manner.

In addition to my server-specific knowledge, I have gained alot of general experience and knowledge of how to play and use gmod, ranking up across various GMod servers over the years on this community. I am a quick learner who welcomes constructive feedback to continuously improve. When challenges arise, I remain calm under pressure and take a logical approach to find solutions.

Most importantly, I am truly passionate about helping this community. The opportunity to give back and contribute as a staff member deeply appeals to me. I have learnt at lot from the past mistakes I have made and have been able to grow from them and better myself as a person and roleplayer. I hope you will consider me for this role

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Your a Good Person Amelia and i dont doubt you would be good for staff but you have just re-joined the server and tend to leave quite alot.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Not the best pick for staff

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

11 minutes ago, Morty Smith said:

+1

I dont know bro, not that good at roblox or anything for that matter. However, got groomed by Harland. 

took my idea u little rat I know you sister's insta and i will tell lelouch

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate