Yes, very well

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 
2mo 3w 4d 21h 32m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
Battalion 2nd LT | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I usually speak, typing isn't an issue either however

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
17/01/2023, I have taken a break from September until early December due to work reasons that have now been resolved.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 
I am on the Teamspeak server daily alongside with the Discord, I check forums every now and then to make sure I don't miss anything important, having important sections bookmarked.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
None

State the role of staff on the server:
The Staff teams job on the Server is to make sure that everyone has a pleasant roleplaying experience and overall an enjoyable time while playing. Staff are to be unbiased and impartial at all times and only act when provided with enough evidence. They help out exclusively in Out-Of-Character situations and don't meddle with In-Character issues. Staff should give a helping hand whenever they can and assist people with, for example, being stuck in places, SIM's, giving noclip, weapons, vehicles,... Shutting down arguments between players or overall rulebreakers are also dealt with and punished by Staff.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
Yes, I've read them multiple times and have a good understanding of the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:
WG CWRP Administrator

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes, I understand

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:
Around 2 Months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:
Administrator

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:
I resigned, I had some issues with my workplace, which did not allow me to continue playing on the server. Now that it has been resolved and I have plenty of time again.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:
I was actively trying to make the server a more enjoyable experience for all players, helping out where I can. This will not change, so I wouldn't do much differently.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:
I've matured more over time and have a calmer outlook on things.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
First, I would teleport to the person that is accused of killing clones in noclip to see if the report is true or not, after having confirmed that said player is randomly killing others, I would freeze them in place and bring them to me to some remote area of the map without anyone around except me and the suspect. Then I'd check blogs to see how much damage they have done in general and how many people they've hurt/killed. Following this, I'd inform them on what they did wrong and punish said person accordingly, ranging from a warn to a kick to even a ban. If the punishment was not ban-worthy, I would return them to the last location they were stationed and observe them in noclip for a bit to make sure they would behave and wouldn't repeat their actions. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
Firstly, I would teleport to the Cadet and inform them that I will bring them a trainer very soon. Next I would check around the Cadet Area and see if there are any NCO around to assign them to the cadet, if there were none around I would go to a Battalion member and inform them that a Cadet needs training and that they should send someone to train said Cadet. If no trainers show up, or there are currently no Battalion members online, I would ask in OOC chat if any NCO+ would like to train a cadet, before I would start to bring people forcibly. Of course, if the person I brought was busy, I'd return them to their business and continue going down the list of NCO's, CO's and so on. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
This situation is a bit tricky, since it could have been on purpose or an accident. Unfortunately there is no clear way to tell, so I would leave this to be dealt with by the Clone Guards or Battalion in an In-Character fashion. After the debrief is over, I'd go up to the Clone Trooper and inform them on how to properly safety their weapon so a situation like this won't happen again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
This is an In-Character issue and should be dealt with as an In-Character matter. Staff only acts upon Out-Of-Character issues. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would direct said person to the rules in the forums and inform him that not every single rule can be written down, which is said at the very bottom of the rules, further explaining that common sense should be used when doing certain things In-Character. Explaining once more that if something does not make sense IRL it would also not make sense In-Character. Lastly I would then warn said person and return them to their last location. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would try and make them understand on how they broke the rules and explain exactly what happened to reduce confusion. If, after this, said person still does not agree with my punishment, I would direct them to the WG Forums to create a ticket to get their warn appealed. To reduce further arguments I would follow through with the warn and then return the player to their last location. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I would like to start this off by saying that I am very active member of the community and that I am pretty much always on the Server unless I am at work or busy, this alongside my 1 year+ commitment to the server has made me an experienced member of the Server. I am very passionate about the Server and it's members as it has been a great source of joy and I truly enjoy playing on it, being a member of Staff would allow me to further help players so people can hopefully enjoy the server as much as I do. I am dedicated as you can see from my activity and this being my third application to Staff, while also having achieved high ranks in the past, and climbing back to them currently. I am mature, know how to take responsibility, trusted and know when to be serious. Following this, I'd like to mention that I am unbiased, professional and reasonable when dealing with matters, I'd also like to think that I am approachable and an overall friendly person. In addition to this, I have previous ULX experience and overall staffing experience on this Server, which has made me have a great understanding of how Staffing works. However this does not mean that I have learned everything, I am always open to learning new things as I am an eager learner, also knowing when to accept my faults. Communication is key and if I am ever unsure about things, I would not shy away from asking my Mentor or fellow Staff about an issue. Lastly I'd like to say that I am open to criticism and that I encourage it and if I was given the opportunity to join the Staff team again I would do everything in my ability to make the Server a greater place.

image.png?ex=65d7793e&is=65c5043e&hm=b33

Current Ranks:

Battalion Brigadier

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel

+1

• Naturally a great pick for staff
  • Could write an endless amount of reasons as to why Herold should be picked
  • Hopefully you are chosen again as you were an exceptional member of staff last time around

+1
Last time this guy was in staff he speedrunned his way to admin in like 4 weeks a very nice person and a great fit for staff

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 
Good pick for staff, high IC rank, active and well performing battalion member. Previous experience. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Among the better applicants

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Positives 

-ULX Experience

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

-Active

- Overall nice guy and is very chill

Negatives:

- N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1 

My Trial Mod Buddy, Great guy

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

Amazing Person to talk to.

Got Experience.